Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Former Somali Warlord Abdillahi Yusuf in a fragile state - Video

Somalina   

And you are? look deeply and you shall find my adeer P.

"The camel cannot see the crookedness of its own neck" comes to mind.

Crudeness eh! no wonder no one pays attention to you anymore. Get real adeer and save us your cold blooded nonsense.

@KK, you have only read the soft version of what the Garaad said.

Wuxuu yiri you can Google it.

Awoowe, clan is everything, as our resident apostle of aphorism, NGONGE, reminds us. Reer Puntland innagaa calanka Somaaliya samaynay haday yidhaahdeen waa run inkastooy rakhiis tahay. Dee Shariif halkaaga ka duuli. Taasi ceeb maaha. :D

Somalina   

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:Originally posted by Daandurreey:

quote:

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Dalabey history la'ogyahay (calanka meeshuu ka yimid, siduu ku yimid, qofkii sameeyay, iwm) buu rabaa inuu inaga indho tiro, whereas, Garaadka uu fikradiisa uun dhiibtay! Hade ilaah baan idinku dhaarshee 'been sheegid' iyo 'fikrad dhiibasho' ma laba wax isku dhowbaa ama la'is barbar dhigo? Ka gudub taa...

AfricaAwr, stop crying over Riyaale. Work with Siilaanyo, he is your new master. Respect aan ku dhaheey intaa Riyaale sheekadiisa iska dhaato. Oohin ma loo baahno. ka kac.
Stop catching feelings, so what if the old ******* in Yemen is looking like a Zombie the Flesh Eater. How is this effecting you? c'mon man. Man up.

Ps. Siilanyo when is all said and done will leave as a legend.
Siilanyo spoke against the Ethiopian invasion, a true leader oo aan qof bini aadam ah ka cabsanayn weeye, bless his soul.

Qof dhiig Soomali ku jira waala la garan karaa habeen iyo maalin.

Historiga Soomaliya post '91 ha la barto si fiican Soomaliyeey.

Faan ma yaalo maanta, ceeb meel walba ayay taalaa.

Adeer P. aniga waan ku difaaci jirey, qabiilkaagana maan garaneyn, that should tell you something. Waxaa cadaatey inaad reer South ka soo horjeedid, ma shareecada ayaa ku dhibeysa? I thought you were a muslim. Anywho, easy on the name calling.

Thankful   

If I keep hearing that garbage that Clan is everything!

Wallahi anyone with basic historical knowledge would know that clans were invented and exploited by COLONIALISTS. The British (mostly but other Europeans have also) have been blamed for exploiting the most minor linguistic or physical difference - they would find out how people spoke and arm both sides to fight each other, threatening one group with the fact that they will help the other side destroy them. It was a way for them to pit one group against another or divide and conquer! It's sad that some raised in the west (like me) have fallen for this B.S. We were getting along peacefully before they arrived to exploit our resources!

Look at Rwanda, Kenya and practically every African Country and read up about history!!

You would think people raised outside of Somalia wouldn't think that way!

You are just carrying the legacy that they planted generations ago,

Kool_Kat   

Nina, Dalabeey waa qof idhali karo, ani koley wax magac ama caay ah uma quuro, sida uu sheegayna qof wax bartay, laakiin waxa uusheegay waa jeebkiisa, not history...History is the only thing aan la badalikarin, beena laga sheegi karin...Dadka uu leeyahay hanaga baxaana waa dadka Muqdisho isku haya, well whatever that's left of it, not isaga nor Shariifka or qabiilkooda kaliya...Haduu rabo in il gur wax lagu fiiriyana ha cadeysto, hadii kale beenta iyo quraafaadka jeebkiisa hanaga dhaafo! That's all aan dhahaayo...

Jacpher   

That

is distorting many factual historical events. The reporter should've asked him if his sub-clan invented the stars and the moon. Whoever appointed him to that position did so by ignoring this monkey's deliberate, deadly clannish antics. He's proving to be another Moqdisho Sheikh turned ruthless warlord. Horta how many warlords with "Sheikh" titles Moqdisho produced over the years?

Back to the topic: I ain't no Beerlaawe fan but those parading here with prayers of old man's immediate death should know no amount of your deep hatred and animosity is gonna bring beerlaawe his final breath any closer. So you may as well do nightly prayers to expedite his departure. And while you're at it, know the man didn't kill under the banner of diin or while holding kitaab on his right hand or wearing cimaamad or use child soldiers. Cut the man some slack. He come to fight and did so and left the scene all together at once. Men who fought him are still fighting a war with no end. At least he knew when to quit.

Somalina   

I agree with you KK. Garaad Cali said a specif laf should be named or else. Marka maxaan ku murmeynaa saaxiibey, odeyaashan waa waxa gubey wadankeena, I mean the way ay u fikiraan. Qashin walba waad maqleysaa, qof walba ku leh "this is my neighbourhood". Aniga lama yaabo kuwaas, waxaan la yaabaa kuwa qurbada joogo oo sidooda u fikiro.

Soomaliya burburkeeda qabiil walba ayaa ka qeyb qaatey ilaa iyo maantana ku dhex jira, marka intii aan iskaasha laheyn oo aan cadowgeena ogaan laheen anagii baa isku maqan, oo nalaga faa'iideysanaaya. Dhiiga markaas ayuu kacaayaa, dee waa sidaas walaaley.

To the poster above me, A/Y should end his misery, ileen habeen walba hurdo la'aan ayaan ku dhacda dhiiga Soomalida uu cabey daraadiis.

Niina, qawda lee kaa guraa. kaama haraayi. bac dheh .... ka leexo. loool.

Originally posted by NinaNC:

Siilanyo spoke against the Ethiopian invasion, a true leader oo aan qof bini aadam ah ka cabsanayn weeye, bless his soul.

hadii ogaan laheed the hard times siilaanyo went through against siyaad Barre , the same siyaad you were singing high praises of yesterday (he cleaned up garbage you said), you would just drop everything you are doing and start crying. i know you are little emotion. lol. waan iska qoslay markii arkay aqoon-la'aantaado. lool.

ka bax taas ...

You still need to answer how Garaad Cali Ciid is a "dhuuso". What made you throw childish insult against a highly respected Somali traditional leader? he is not a politician oo beenloow eh.

maxaa afkaa kuu geeyey?

areey, kaa harin maa, ilaa yoomal qiyaame. lol

Kool_Kat   

Nina, meesha muranka yaalo waxaa waaye waxa uu Dalabeey yiri iyo waxa uu Garaadka ka hadlay laba wax oo isku dhow ma'aha...Markaan Dalabeey video-giisa soo galiyay, adigaa yiri "Since we are laughing at Dalabey and the new generation, we might as well laugh at this old fart"...Reffering to the Garaadka as an old fart...The old man just stated his opinion...Marka to mention the two in the same line was baseless...

And while you're at it, know the man didn't kill under the banner of diin or while holding kitaab on his right hand or wearing cimaamad or use child soldiers. Cut the man some slack. He come to fight and did so and left the scene all together at once.
Men who fought him are still fighting a war with no end.
At least he knew when to quit.

How very true, unfortunately!!!!!!!!

Somalina   

We wouldn't have AS if it wasn't for Yey. That sxby is in the history books. All I know is Somalis everywhere in the world will celebrate Yey's death.

Dalabeey or Garaad Cali are not the ones to blame, it is the 4.5. I think we can atleast agree on that.

The new generation of Somalis shouldn't follow their foot steps me thinks.

Time to follow Che's advice.

Niina is as usual confusing herself if Garad Cali Ciid insulted whole clans he would have been told of, instead of telling Dalabay of you defend his actions and make monkeys of a whole clan. Again i don't think Dalabay or Niina speak for this specefic clans nor can USC actions under Aydeed speak for this clan.

Thus is the truth of the matter , the Garad spoke of a powe position Dalabay insulted everyone in fact he insulted the Puntland clan the least, he called MMA clan far worse things and threatens them with action as before.

Niina agrees with this and thinks this will help out the clan. It won't.

Anyhow Yusuf retire two years ago and has not involved himself in politics, it's clear how succesful those after him have been just from listening to Dalabay and Niina. What's stopping them today? Yusuf Yey :D

Jacpher   

Nina: You speak as if Yeey's clock is in your hands. You only answer to what you earned on your own hands so stop worrying for the old man deeds. You wont' go to the grave with him. Time to reflect on your own self not others.

Kool_Kat   

Wah! @Nina...Ma'isku dheeleynaa hadana? Weren't AS a youth movement within the ICU? Hassan Aweys ma'eheen miyaa wuxuu Ayrow uga dhigay the leader...The same Hassan Aweys oo Shariifka iskula jireen the ICU? The same Hassan Aweys uu hada Shariifka dhoho waa terrorist? Iyaah!