Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Former Somali Warlord Abdillahi Yusuf in a fragile state - Video

Maaddeey   

Criminal aa!, seey kaa noqotay eboowgeeyoow!.

Edit: Zack, maya sxb oo I carefully chose the words! lakin adiguba waad la yaabtay sida reer hebel uun ey u difaacayaan!.

I seen you couple of times getting irritated by comments directed to OG!, ma qaldanahay?.

Ps. laga yaabee inta AY wax ka sheegeysa iney qabyaalad ka tahay!.

The Zack   

Maaddey, could it be possible that you are mixing up OG with ONLF? I am a big time supporter of ONLF's struggle agains the Tigray occupation but I don't defend the OG clan on every occassion.

Haatu   

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

^Thread'ka aad ku abtirsatay waxa aad ku sheegtay!
;)

That's coz there's nothing to hide. Unlike some ppl. :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

Thread'kan dad
'sida kale u fiican'
ayuu ceebeeyey!.

Weligey, in KK sidan u qabyaalad badantahay ma moodeyn!, Allow iney kaftan ka waddo ka dhig!.

Maxaa ka hadloysaa? Maxaan iri oo iga dhigay qof qabyaaladu ku badantahay? Sheekaaba keentee!

Waa maxay: 'hadda siyaasad kuma jiree, maxaad ugu dheggantihiin'?, dhiiggii uu galay ayaa weli gacmihiisa ka qoyan, see lagu illoobi karaa!.

Xashac! Kuwa shalay dhiig galay, maantana dhiiga Soomaaliyeed wili daadinaya soo adiguba buunka uma garaacdid? Just like you and the animals you support, there two sides to every story... ;)

Arrinta Qabiilka, sheeko i qabsatay mar hore aan kuu sheegaa: Qabiilka aan ka dhashay & mid kale ayaa is dagaalay, kii aan ka dhashay niman badan ayaa laga dilay oy ka mid yihiin hooyadey Abtigeed, markii ay nimankii identity'gooda & magacyadooda ii sheegtay ayaan nin beesha Jareerweyne ah oo Caddaane la yiraahdo meeshana ka dhowaa intaan ku jeestay iri:
'Hooyo dadka aad soo sheegtay waxaa iiga laxaw badan Caddaane oo maanta haddaan geeridiisa maqli lahaa aad ayaan uga nixi lahaa!'.

What a feel-good story! Seminar kee ku jirnaa? icon_razz.gif

Ani qof AlShabaab ama Sheikh Sharif faruur guduudoow taageeraayo, Abdullaahi Yusuf horteyda wax maba uga sheegi karo! Wax kale iila imaada...Teeda kale dadka should learn to differentiation facts/history from qabyaalad ama qiirada gasha qof dadkooda ah markii wax laga sheego!

NGONGE   

The excited schadenfreude at the state of the old president reminds me of the saying "old soldiers never die, they just fade away".

Now I don't want it to be known that I have suddenly gone soft and ditched my total belief in Clan being everything (which, as a result, should mean I must join in the ranks of those singing and cheering). No, I still strongly believe that, in Somali society, clan is indeed EVERYTHING. The messages from every last person on this thread is proof of this fact (yes, even Hunguri and the moderator he harangues. Even uncle-forsaking Maddeey).

Yet, the reason I chose not to join in is to do with manliness, fairness and respect. AY stands alone as the most controversial Somali politician of the past twenty years. He outlasted all his equals (Siyaad, Aideed, etc) and left the political scene (though outmanoeuvred but) unbowed. For that, he deserves total respect (more from his foes than his friends).

It is vulgar, coarse and downright common to take pot-shots at a fallen enemy. For no matter what this enemy's faults were, to act in this way, shows you up to be nothing but a wailing toothless crone who fires out curses due to her total helplessness and weakness. Yet, your fragile, elderly and weak enemy still stands tall and gets cursed by all manner of peasants who neither have the self-esteem nor the ability to express themsleves in a respectful and dignified way.

It really is not healthy that grown men start an entire thread to talk about another man's looks (the women can do it all they like). I thought Somali men did not do that but maybe I was wrong. Maybe it is only my (sub)clan that didn't. :D

Dee naga daaya.

NGONGE   

^^ Adigu gabadh baad tahay, waxaad doontid ayaad odhan karta. It's tasteless but it has always been a woman's weapon. I was directing my words to the girly men. As for me being a "Carab"..dee iska soco yanaan peasant ku odhan. :D:D

(gabayga aan hoosta ku qoray cid kuu fisirta soo doon).

Originally posted by Taleexi:

Ngonge
... You said it all balse faan yar uun baad dhammaadka kaga dartay
smile.gif
, waxaan u maleeyey inay ka'ma ahayd.

It is the right time for 'faan', saaxib. Hada maxa kale lago faani laha? :D

إذ المرء لم يدنس من اللؤم عرضه فـكـل رداء يرتديـه جمـيـل

وإن هو لم يحمل على النفس ضيمها فليس إلى حسن الثناء سـبيل

تـعـيرنا أنـا قـليـل عـديـدنـا فقلـت لهـا إن الكرام قليل

ومـا ضرنـا أنـا قـليل وجـارنـا عـزيز وجـار الأكثريـن ذليل

ومـا قل من كانـت بقايـاه مثلنا شـباب تسـامى لـلـعلا وكهول

يـقرب حـب المـوت آجـالـنا لـنا وتـكـرهه آجـالـهم فتـطـول

ومـا مـات مـنا سـيد حـتف أنـفه ولا طل مـنـا حيث كـان قتيل

تسـيل عـلى حـد الـظبات نفوسـنا وليست على غير الظبات تسيل

عـلـونـا إلـى خير الظهور وحطنا لوقت إلى خير البطـون نزول

فنحن كماء المزن مـا في نـصابنا كـهام ولا فـينا يـعد يـخيل

وتـنكر إن شئنا على الناس قولهم ولا ينكرون القول حين نقوول

إذا سـيـد مـنـا خـلا قـام سـيـد قؤول لما قال الكرام فـعول

ومـا أخـمدت نـار لنا دون طارق ولا ذمنا في الـنازلين نزيل

وأيـامنا مشـهـورة فـي عـدونـا لـها غـرر مـعلـومـة وحجول

وأسـيافـنا في كـل غـرب ومشـرق بها من قراع الدارعين فلول

مـعـودة أن لا تـسـل نـصـالـهـا فـتغـمد حتى يسـتبـاح قبيل

سـلي إن جـهلت الناس عنا وعنهم وليس سـواء عـالـم وجـهـول

Somalina   

^^^what makes you think I need a translator?

What is tasteless is a Carab hadalka la dhuudhuumanaayo. Yacni you can't even man up and direct your insults towards the intended target of 'girly men'. Carabta fuleynimada waa lagu yaqaan laakiin oo wax cusub ma ahan. Meeshan Somali baa isla hadleysey, marka Carabta haku ekaadaan majaajilada ay dumarka u soo bandhigaan iyo Sports section-ka ay "kubada ku baraan" Somalida kale.