Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Video: Weerarkii Puntland isku miidaamisay ee sida xun loogu jabiyey

Abwaan   

lol...weriyaha xiriirinaya is he a war correspondant for some station in Hargeysa?

Waa ayaandarro runtii Soomaali is laynaysa iyo dagaal qabiil oo 2007 dhacaya, midkii Itoobiyaanka ayaaba dhibkiisa laga bixi la'yahay waaba hadda iyo in Soomaali is qaxiso, anigu kolleey waan ka xumahay waanan ka soo horjeedaa dagaalkan waxaanan dhihi lahaa qaab kale ayaa lagu xallin karaa arrimaha Soomaalida dhexdeeda ah.

Shame shame.... to call "Guulo" to kill a fellow somalis, to wage war on other villagers, ma, how disgusting. Lets kill one another till the doomsday.

^^a similar rubbish that guy called Duke bombard this site day in day out since last few good years i can rember of. I never saw you protest about him ya LLPP, and that is the tone most of these people in here are proud of.

let peace must prevail.

Originally posted by Sharmarkee:

^^a similar rubbish that guy called Duke bombard this site day in day out since last few good years i can rember of. I never saw you protest about him ya LLPP, and that is the tone most of these people in here are proud of.

let peace must prevail.

Sxb, you must have been away for sometime then. Go back and dig deeper this time my posts and see it for yourself.

Why off topic or Duke, adeer? You must be one of the few guys here get excited with these video links posted in here.