Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

LaasCanood: A decleration of war and nothing less should do

Malika   

^Jac the destruction has already happened,am not talking about the bricks and mortals..Am talking about something much deeper.

^^You wouldn’t get it even if she tells you what she meant :D ! I blame not your intellect though; rather it’s the effect of the daydream you’re having that’s to blame...

And to keep SheekhaJacayka's tradion let me say: loooooooooooooooooooooool!

Originally posted by Mslm: Red Sea:

So are you neutral or you have taken sides?

I dont' understand this put all the blame on somaliland kinda a deal.If somaliland is guilty of the displacements of civilians so is Puntland, therefore blame both sides or neither.

Somaliland has refused a peaceful and mutually beneficial coexistence in the absence of LEGITIMATE Somali government. The people of Laascaanod are within the God given right to rebel the instigators from Hargesia, and take the war to doorsteps if they insist on going down this path. I have said this before and I'm gonna this say this again, war will have dire consequences for all involved and will drain little resources left in this impoverished Somalia. The sooner Sland understands that the better.

Aaliyyah   

No one is celebrating sxb ,,, LA moved from a clan city to a national status. A great and historic decision from Garaad Jaamac and the people of LA.

Everybody will be a true Somalilandner very soon IA ..... UDUB, UCID and KULMIYE will have their offices and supporters in the city perhabs next week if not before.

Development programs will be implemented and people will enjoy the governance.

Whoever thinks puntland won't return better think twice.

Just like the ICU, u will enjoy a temporary victory. Mark my words.

Gediid   

I see right here everything thats wrong with Somalis on these threads.Qofka yidhaa Somali future bey leeyahiin been ayuu nafta u sheegayaa.Inta aduunka ka hadhey mar mar waxaan is idhaa Somali qabiil iyo dagaal ayey ku dhameysan donaan and the proof is right here on SOL.

For all your information lemme just say Las Canood iyo waxa ka dhacey is just another proof that Somalis caqli ku filan malaha waa xoolo.For the Somalilanders first this war is not to close no border imaginary or otherwise.Its just a way for Riyaale to extend his rule and to postpone elections that would mean Kulmiye coming to power.For the Puntlanders what can I say retreating from Las Canood was a setup worked by Ethiopia that ensure Riyaale stays in power in Hargeisa and Adde Muse is a co conspirator to this .You all are in some way or another the very tools that greedy politicians use to further divide Somalis and even though you are a million miles away farta ayaa idin wada cuncunaya and in more ways than you could imagine are contributing to the death and destruction of innocent people.

Somali Ilaahey ayey leeyihiin.Dad u maqan ma jiraan.All I see is mid yar iyo mid weyn cuqdad ayuu cubicle la soo dhex fadhiyaa.

RedSea   

The Point and Soo maal,

Currently somaliland has sent huge delegation to Las Anod. These delegations are natives of Sool.

They were the ones appointed by Somaliland to sool however they never really served sool, because Las Anod was under Puntland authority.

Their names are:

1. Aadan Cadde-wasiirka horumarinta reermiyiga

2. Axmed Xasan Cali- wasiirka cadaalada.

3. Liibaan ducaale casayr-boosaha iyo isgaadhsiinta

4. Baashe maxamud farax-gudoomiye kuxigeenka labaad ee golaha wakiilada SL.

5. cali Qoorseef- Kaluumaysiga

6. Dhakool-Xildhibaan barlmanka ka mid ah.

Iyo Cali sandulle iyo kuwa kaloo badan oo kasoo jeeda gobolka.

These are not Hargeysawis or Burcawis these are native Soolers who have every bit of right as the next sooler.

When Puntland was in charge of Sool, most of you were going with the flow in peace, why can't you give these men the chance to show whether they are 'traitors' or really serious in doing better job than Puntland as they have promised.

^They will be given a chance as soon as the secessionist cult gives anti-secessionist reer Waqooyi a chance. Till then these men are traitors who brought unnecessary war to peaceful Somali city.

^^Good reasoning yaa Red!

But you are conveniently forgetting something more fundamental than mere ministerial changes. And that is these gentlemen are pro secessionism and people of that region are by a large margin pro-unity. There lie the conflict adeer. Had Somaliland forgone this separatism thing, many people including me would not care which entity SOOLers ally themselves with! Today the stakes has never been higher hence the probability of all out war is more truer than before…

You see good Red you could genuinely believe in Somaliland’s claim of being a separate country than the rest of us, but to risk a war for it is madness as I see it for its not practicably winnable.

This is what’s cooking for that region as we speak.

1- pro unity [being the majority and more resourceful] and pro secessionism in SOOL region are going to be fight it out and produce a winner for Somaliland’s agitation for war is unmistakable.

2- War between the two entities is imminent. This time my sources tell me it’s going to be a more protracted one. Because unless you believe Oodweyne’s dream induced analysis both entities are clans with limited resources neither of them can exact an utter defeat on the other.

So there you have a two-layered civil war, one between SOOL communities and the other between the two political entities. Now I ask you where do you see the benefit in the situation adeer?

RedSea   

^^^That is what I am concerned of the most, an all out war between SL army+ some reer Sool vs. Puntland army+ most of reer sool. If that is case, then we are in for many more months of voilence and huge displacements...not good for S/Land nor the locals.

Currently, since Somaliland is in control of Sool, I hope they somehow bring a way about that would make sure to calm the natives of Sool and convince them that they have no intentions of displacing the civilians of reer Sool in the meantime.

These delegations are first step towards that. Somaliland has already withdraws its' troops from inside the city to outside of it to their original destination.

meantime, I am urging everyone to stay calm and let us see how things work out. Remember dadkani maaha dad shisheeya ah waa dad somali ah maahan xabashi iyo balaayo cadow ah oo rabta in dhac iyo kufsi kula kacaan dadka. Waa dad somali ah oo dhaqankii somaliyeed haysta qaarkoodna waliba yihiin dad meesha udhashay. Taas ha ilaabina.

I do understand the frustrations and the anger from reer Sool natives, but stay calm please. Everytime will allright Insha Allah.

^^Dadkani maaha dad shisheeye ah waase dad raba inay dalaan jirin u diriraan, and that's dangerous awoowe! The thing is waxaad ka baqaysid already waa in progress and from what I am hearing it’s matter of time before the war starts…

Nin walaalki geed ugu jiraa geesi noqonwaa

Xamarna Ethiopian baa tank la dultaagan kuwii nabadda hayyeyna haddaa la isugu dhiibay!

SOO MAAL   

Mslm Red sea,

Below is what the collaborator Baashe has to say about the situation in his home region Sool

'Arrimaha Gobolka Sool Waxba Nalagama Tashato Noogamana Sheegto Xukuumaddu, Waxbana Kama Ogin Halka Xaal Marayo' Guddomiye Baashe Maxamed Faarax

Therefore few collaborators will not be an excuse, call them whatever u want minister, deputy, member of parliament etc

If tomorrow, TFG invades Burco or Hargeysa, and send delegation of 10 (call it huge delegation), will you say lets give chance Buubaa?

I think you will not give them, because you think Buubaa, sifir, kalluun, are triators

Buubaa, Kaluun, sifir iyo Maareeyo also are native Northwest who have every bit of right as the next Hargeysaawi or Burcaawi

Egal, Riyaale,Abdirahman Cirro, Waraabe were all working for Siyad regime, in 1988 during the northwest civil war, so few hired individuals cannot change anything

Few opportunist traitors and a paid militia should never be an excuse

Hadii nabadii iyo jaar wanaagii la diiday, bal hala arko waxa laga faaido dagaal iyo colaad aan cidna dan ugu jirin