:D:D

Waryaa yaa
sheekh Suldaan (
Salaan Sare
); intaa dabadeedna waxaan ku idhi aar kadaa, inaadeer, kan
Duke
ah, isaga shaqadiisu waa
Copy-and-Paste
, oo intaaa garasho u dhaafsiis, looma dhalin.

Markaa, madaafiicda rigliga ah, iyo Kaftanka aan deelqaafka lahayn, ragga wax garad ka ah, ee reer
puntland
u miis (
waar tolow Yaa arkey
Mr. Baashi
baryahan
).

Hase ahaatee, kan
Duke
ah arrintiisu waa
fish-and-chips
iyo waxa aan dhaafsiisneyn, ee u aayar....
:D

Regards,

Oodweyne.

Walle edeb darro baa ugu sii darteen xad gudub.

What are you doing invading Las Canod? Where do you get the idea that there are no conseuquences to falaago? What are you boasting about exactly? Isn't this the perfect opportunity to launch a major counter attack well into Burco and other areas of Somaliland proper? Aren't you asking for a bloody nose? How can you possibly criticise anyone let alone Duke with the garbage you've posted regarding the events in Las Canod?

ElPunto   

CG - I fail to see your point here. The recent events are part of pattern of aggression and incitement. Enough is enough.

OW wallaal, i will gladly take your title of the village buffoon, since even a village buffoon knows not attempt to insult another man with fish and chips when he's chosen to define himself with a cultural context drawn up for you by the said fish and chips ;)

walaalow, hadaadan wax fahmin, noo soo sheeg, daanyeer kuu micneeya baan heli karnaa

ElPunto   

^Adeer go easy on the chap - the zeal to highlight every single post means you miss the gist(intelligent or otherwise) of what you're trying to convey.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by The Duke:

Cano-Geel. What would you have us do adeer, your attempt at being so neutral is becoming quite boring and somewhat immoral. Take a stand, you support either the locals or Somaliland.

What If I told you it was the locals who took over the city?

ElPunto   

^If it really was them - then there would be no talk of Somaliland army or Somaliland troops. And our friends from Somaliland would not be expressing the joy and boasting we've seen on SOL. Be serious.

point,

your too intelligent not to know pattern of aggression in the somali context is the body bags of innocent somalis, men and boys, not the aggressors. that the gains to be made or lost arn't for the people subject to their rule.

without sounding sanctimonious, sometimes its good to have a reality check, parts of somalia are currently in the midst of the worst draughts for a generation. You know of the mass internal destitution, no aid coming in, no support, no saviour in the horizon.

with all the this, the audacity of the warm and well fed to chant war cries behind their monitor glows is rich. now on the back of the month of ramadam, to call it barbarian wouldn't do it justice

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

point,

your too intelligent not to know pattern of aggression in the somali context is the body bags of innocent somalis, men and boys, not the aggressors. that the gains to be made or lost arn't for the people subject to their rule.

without sounding sanctimonious, sometimes its good to have a reality check, parts of somalia are currently in the midst of the worst draughts for a generation. You know of the mass internal destitution, no aid coming in, no support, no saviour in the horizon.

with all the this, the audacity of the warm and well fed to chant war cries behind their monitor glows is rich. now on the back of the month of ramadam, to call it barbarian wouldn't do it justice

I don't like the 'This is war' and 'Let's go to war' talk when one doesn't feel the effects of it and when the gains, if that is it can be called, benefit few. That said - I don't believe in pacifism. There is a pattern of agression and incitement here on the part of Somaliland towards parts of SSC who simply don't support secession and don't support the Somaliland government. And no amount of talk, consultation or assembly has been able to arrest the pattern of incitement, agression and conflict. Isn't there a threshold after which even peaceable folks say that we have strike back if only to prevent further attacks? You're an intelligent fellow - what are your thoughts on this? Or are you our resident Buddhist? :D

Fabregas   

quote.For Somaliland, will see to it - by any means to hand - to recovered every inch of her land, regardless of how many years and months it takes to do so.

Dare I ask how Somaliland came to acquire the legal rights to this land?mmm....let me guess...ooh yess...it must be the divine colonial line drawn by the her majesty. Your case is just more absurd than the PLs that are claiming it on behalf of belonging to their subclan.

^lol, did touch upon a sore point? man just go bck relect, and think on what your actually boasting about before you gimme commentary on the notion of nationhood and identity

Fabregas   

Originally posted by ThePoint:

^If it really was them - then there would be no talk of Somaliland army or Somaliland troops. And our friends from Somaliland would not be expressing the joy and boasting we've seen on SOL. Be serious.

Believe me my good friend, I am more informed and more aware of what is going on than most. The Somaliland militia are local subclans miltia. Anyone who trys to tell me any different doesnt know what he is talking. And I dont mean to come across as an arrogant man when I say this.

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

Dear Mr. The-point

Your rude remarks that are in here, merely bespoke, in my view, rather the spleen of an exposed nerve at best, or perhaps, you are one of those, that was lead to believe that
Somaliland
has no right to
Laascaanood City
in the first place....

I rude and you polite. Some folks take easily to fallacy and self-delusion. I noticed you skipped most of my questions above. Kindly address each and every one if one is take you seriously.

(1)
- Regardless of how many turgid clannish pamphlets that you may read in regards and have swallowed it, in regards to Lascaanood being a property of Puntland; one can safely say to in here, do not go deluding yourself in that manner accordingly; and see to it, if anything, to notice that the recent fight is between a two side of the same city -
in the clannish sense

Las Caanood is the property of those who live in it. The extent to which they support or are part of the Puntland regional government is irrelevant. What is relevant is their rejection of the Somaliland government, its secession bid and its forcible attempts at coercing the good folks of Las Canood into their project.

If the recent fight is in fact within one clan - why is there talk of Somaliland capturing the city, Somaliland troops, Somaliland this and Somaliland that. In short - why are you gloating and boasting if the locals have 'liberated' the city? And why are you involved in the internal politics of a different clan? Is it appropriate for Puntland or any other entity to fund and incite factions within the Somaliland polity? Clearly not.

(2)
- And secondly, do not, at all cost, go into that gentle night, with the assumption that Somaliland will forgo her right to her eastern territory on behalf of this fallacious entity that is called
Bugland
(
that claims these territories on a the basis
of
clannish chutzpah
).

LOL - eastern border!!! Presumably - to be internally consistent and not a complete and shameless hypocrite - you support the right of the Federal Governement of Somalia to secure its northern border through funding and inciting of bought thugs and agents and then launching repeated operations on the said border. +

Somaliland is a self declared country - it has no right or standing to secure ANY border. And if it is the undiscovered 'beacon' of Africa - it should hardly use thuggery to force folks into its orbit. Or is the so called beacon a veneer only and petty clannishness dressed up in sophistry?

Personally - I don't support any forcible attempts to bring Somaliland back into the Federal Republic of Somalia at any future time. I think dialogue and negotiations are the right way forward. You on the other hand support the use of incitment and agression and a small band of bought criminals to foist yourself on folks who have clearly rejected your enterprise. That is the hallmark of a thuggish, ultra-qabiliste, arrogant and ultimately niave character. Is there anything more left to say here.

^^^You are trying to reason with people that has cult mentality. No amount of logic and reason would dislodge the likes Oodweyne from his self-propelled delusions.

P.S. Duke, one shouldn't rush to war. And looking at the situation as it is, it is clear something has went terrible wrong.

RedSea   

Originally posted by -:

^^^You are trying to reason with people that has cult mentality. No amount of logic and reason would dislodge the likes Oodweyne from his self-propelled delusions.

P.S. Duke, one shouldn't rush to war. And looking at the situation as it is, it is clear something has went terrible wrong.

So are you neutral or you have taken sides?

I dont' understand this put all the blame on somaliland kinda a deal.If somaliland is guilty of the displacements of civilians so is Puntland, therefore blame both sides or neither.