Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

ONLF should vacate Puntland

who-me   

^ War ummad abaal leh ma tihidiin ee isaga yaaca meesha. Qaxootiyadiini baa magaaloyinkii buux dhaafshay markaas baad rabtaan in aad dhib hor leh noo keentan. Ethiopia cid jaceel u qabta ma jirto lakiin hadana dani nooguma jirto somalia oo sidan u kala daadsan in aan dagaal la galno hadii aan nahay reer puntland. Marka hadii caqligiina idin siin waayey in aad dareentan dhibaatoyinka wadanka ka jira oo aad rabtan in aad dhibkina kula hiigatan meel kasta oo la idinka marti galiyo, hadaba dad abaal loo galo ma mudnidiin ee na waydaarta walaalayal.

Abtigiis   

Waxaa kaa qaladan in Oga.denku Somaliya ku nool yahay oo ay Boosaaso joogi karaan. Taas hadii laga yimaado, qoxootibaan qaabilay abaalkaad ka sugaysay ma markaan qaar laysid inaan ka daa lagu odhan baa??!

Midda kale Itoobiys inay iyadu kuu baahan tahay miyaad ogeyn ood adigu wax u dictate garan kartid as Puntland. Haduu ilaahay ku tuso awoodaada!

Eesh Calaa aqli!

who-me   

Xafaad walba guriyo badan baa ku yaal lakiin shaqsi xaafada degan hal guri ayuu ka degan yahay xaafadas. Marka shaqsigaas hadii guri kale oo xaafada ku dhex yaal laga marti galiyo waxaa ku waajib ah in uu dhowro adaabta gurigaas. Xaafada ayaan dega guri kastana waan qasi wax macquul ah ma aha..

Oga.denku somalia Waamo ayey ka degaan bosaso beel ayey degaan u tahay. Hadii aadan xushmaynayn sharciyaadka gobolka hadaba waa la iska kaa qaban.

Ninkii isagoo wada wax lid ku ah amaanka gobolka lagu qabtaa waa xarig waxaana la marsiin sharciga gobolka. Idiinka ayey idin jirta hadii aad ka barooran lahayden iyo hadii kale.

The argument of the thread is quite simple. If the ONLF has a problem with the law of the land, then they should not come to this land, they should avoid it at all cost. The idea that a struggle that they have failed to convince the majority of the people of Western Somalia or in Ethiopia, can be implemented on the people of Puntland who are free and in their own republic of Somalia with its many issues is ludicrous.

Again read my lips, the clan lives in the region, in peace and with dignity, a few men were arrested as part of an ONLF conspiracy.

We are not expecting any of you to acknowledge the support the people of Puntland have given your kinsmen in their time of need, the fact that thousands of families reside in the state peacefully and with dignity. No that does not matter , what matters to you is that five men were arrested.

Now again if the ONLF vacate Puntland there would be no issue what so ever.

Ibtisam   

ONLF is made up of memembers of a clan that lives and has a right to live in any area inhibited by somalis without being oppressed and abused or arrested. As for the land, it is common land for the use of all and any somali should be able to live there without needing to seek permission from other clans.

Aqli aya laga kaajey some people, watch this space, the next thread will be about a semi sub clan who must also vacte Puntland, till they start advocating for just their brother and their families.

*Ibtisam,

You are a comedian at best, adeer ONLF is a movement, that is not welcomed in Puntland, they need to convince their clan folk who they are at war with and not us. Your ignorance is quite touching though, for the O clan and the Puntland clans are from the same sub clan, but you being our very own forest Gump did not know that did you. :D This is not about the sub clan its about this hype and fakery aimed at the state of Puntland, it wont wash.

Castro   

^^^^ So says the most prolifically shameless person that ever wrote on these boards.

"Sub clan. Sub sub clan. A$$ clan. Fool clan. My clan. Your clan. His clan. Her clan. Their clan. I'm a clown."

Ibtisam   

^^^A movement made up of people who have as much right as YOU to live and operate in Puntland. Who did you think makes up the movement? The jiin?

They don't need to convince anyone, they are a bit busy trying to fight bigger forces than their spoilt over fed brothers.

As for my ignorance- did you miss the apart about semi sub sub clan? icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^^A movement made up of people who have as much right as YOU to live and operate in Puntland. Who did you think makes up the movement? The jiin?

They don't need to convince anyone, they are a bit busy trying to fight bigger forces than their spoilt over fed brothers.

As for my ignorance- did you miss the apart about semi sub sub clan?
icon_razz.gif

You are making no sense here and have no argument what so ever. No one is targeting the clan, the movement is not allowed in the state. Much like Al Shabaab which is made up of many people from Puntland is banned, and also Ahlu Sunna militia which has Puntlanders in it. Puntland unlike the secessionist you cry for on every occasion is a Somali state, and welcomes all Somali’s regardless of clan. But armed movements are not allowed to operate in its soil. Now try again you are not making any sense dear. ;)

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by who-me:

Oga.denku somalia Waamo ayey ka degaan bosaso beel ayey degaan u tahay.

Something which Duke couldn't come forward to spit, well done who-me.

Originally posted by who-me:

Hadii aadan xushmaynayn sharciyaadka gobolka hadaba waa la iska kaa qaban.

In this case, no prisoner was proven guilt or went under court process. But we know the supposed law of North East Province has become synonymous with that of Ethiopia's federal law.

In otherword, speaking of the law, the North eastern province of Somalia has transitioned from Somalia's federal government to that of Ethiopia!

Duke In what Puntland cities are ONLF offices located? Do they have training camps in Puntland or raise funds within Puntland. Do they stage attacks from Puntland into Somaligalbeed? Who are the leaders of ONLF in Puntland?

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Duke
In what Puntland cities are ONLF offices located? Do they have training camps in Puntland or raise funds within Puntland. Do they stage attacks from Puntland into Somaligalbeed? Who are the leaders of ONLF in Puntland?

If they do they need to vacate, if they dont they need not to try and set up shop, if they want to visit and conduct business they need to go elswhere. Its simple really.

ONLF is not welcome in Puntland, Fuad Shangoole is not welcome in Puntland, what do you guys not get. :D

Horta adiga Putland waa ceebaysay, wallahi. Seriously you act as if you're this clan's spokesperson as if they're a single entity, yaa rab.

Every Somali individual has a right to reside and live in peace anywhere in Somalia regardless of where his/her clan resides. Now, the practice of handing over a Somali person to their enemy to be tortured is unbecoming in which ever way you slice the pie. You're not housing or feeding anyone. Somalis who migrate to say Boosaaso do so because of the prospect of stability and earning a living. No one is running a charity case here. They have as every right to be there as me and you.

Ibtisam   

^^He seems to think Puntland is a hotel, which he hodls the key!!

Duke: You are being an ido*it for the sake of it, who makes up the members of this movement?

It is a witch hunt against a clan, spin it how you like it. Sayid’s manual must have survived all these years, but history will repeated itself much closer to home for you Duke if you keep pushing a cornered group. Why make yourself unnecessary enemies within your own brothers.

Puntland does not have the authority or power to ban them, wax isku falah and have some shame.

Kamaavi   

ONLF enjoys in South Somalia, Kenya, O'gadenia, Sudan, Eriteria, Britian, German, America, Sweden, Norway, etc which ofcource most of them are befriended with Ethiopia, so Duke, what made the the North East province of Somalia special?

I bet you will go for cheap personal or clan shots before you understand that question!