Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

ONLF should vacate Puntland

The ONLF organization, should all vacate, Puntland state, they need to set up shop in other regions. Thus this will end any misunderstanding and problems in the future.

Puntland is not the place to launch fake “Jihad” and “liberation” movements.

^And now they are doing the same, a never circle, this is pure Somali inner-circle struggle.

ONLF is has no bases in Puntland as an organisation, these are individuals leave them alone, they live everywhere in the world, what makes Puntland different Duke?

Cowke   

Xaaji, The onlf defend their land based on "nationalism" something strongly condemned in islam as jahiliyah. Secondly Puntland Politics is about "diplomacy" or "Wada-Tashi" not "Xabad Or Jabhad". Their is a conflict of political positions.

Puntland can not have 5 different political positions, it will cause instability in the state with all clan-families aligning with whatever politics suit them and ignore farole.

That is why ahlul-sunnah, shabab, onlf, or anyone with a political agenda that is in stark-contrast to puntland politics which is "federalism", are not welcome sxb.

It is as simple as that.

Che, adeer first of all you live on fantasy, this whole story is just pure hype, Puntland handed no one over to anyone, it captured five individuals nothing more.

One understands what you get out of it, you want and crave Puntland to be destabalised, this nor the fake religious groups will do much in that quest of yours.

Al Shabaab, Hixbul Islam, Ahlu Sunna, and ONLF should be banned from the state

As for the fake Jihad, its not any of our business as I have said before, this issue about “liberating” Alaska and other parts of the world, while our people are poor, war wary and hungry makes no sense, it’s simply turns on of a few greedy individuals, wanting to get money from rich shadowy groups in the Middle East.

Thus ONLF and their sympathizers need to vacate the state that they hate so much. How many of this clan have found a new home, and welcomed by the people of Puntland? and they give this as a thank you because the state arrested five individuals?

Give us a break, go elsewhere with your missions if you don’t want to be arrested.

Kamaavi   

As far as I know there were no ONLF organization in Puntland ever. But I guess Duke meant the avarge O's and that is not in his hands nor Faroole's.

It will be over the good citizens of PL and hopefully they will take the matter in their hands, the sooner the better.

O'gadenia to be free, Bosaso should be freed first.

Strategic 101!!

Duke...Stay on point, ONLF doesn't want to "liberate" Alaska and there is no proof people handed over to Ethiopia have anything to do ONLF.

But my whole point is,you had audacity to mock secessionists for the very thing you are supporting, in fact cheer-leading, subxaana

Cowke   

Che-Guevara. We can't have multiple political positions that are completely in contrast to what was agreed to in 98.

Puntland has 1 politics and it is "federalism" anyone that doesn't support that, have the right to leave as they wish. This not a hatred for onlf people, they can live in puntland as they so wish just drop the political agenda miyaa laga waaye?

We all remember the huge mistake of habouring terrorists that afghanistan did and today they paid a heavy price for it. We are not prepared to go down that path also.

Interestingly enough Garowe has remained untouched in the ensuing instability. I wouldn't be suprised at all if farole has a finger in it in order to get puntland support for him against anyone else and using "instability" as his base.

We will see how it unfolds, but puntland people must come first and their interest before anyone else is what i think.

Jafe, You and Duke are one and the other, you are not going anywhere with this sort of Buulaxoofto

Duke, Abti maad iiga jawaabtid Su'aashayda? Why do you want to remove the ONLF individuals that live in the state, when they live everywhere else in the world, let alone the people of Kilinka Shanaad.

Che, adeer the fake Jihadi’s and the ONLF are the same thing a complete waste of time, and resource.

There is no proof anyone was handed over to Ethiopia, other your stories, which one can not trust when you as a person denied for a very long time your fathers family, subxanallah. :rolleyes:

Adeer I am not buying your story, and the outcry over a few men arrested, wrongly or rightly is just amazing considering the blood letting that you support and the grave diggers who you idol worship.

Again to the ONLF supporters here, dont use Bossaso, dont travel to Puntland and relocate End of story. ;)

Kamaavi   

Bile I am just saying it, no baala xuufto from my side. However, it's clear there is no ONLF organization in PL nor in SL, but an avarage men and women who unfortunately happen from certain clans. Duke is just hiding under the organization's name, but it is clear what he meant.

For every action there is a reaction, and in this case, Bosaaso must be freed first!