Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

ONLF should vacate Puntland

Chocolate,

adeer while you were trying to be clever you got stakeholder mixed up with shareholder. :D

As for the eviction, forget that the state has the power to arrest, sentence, imprison & execute anyone who breaks the law, regardless of their clan. They are not special and the ONLF propaganda unit is doing a disservice to this clan. Punt land is in a transition period, its power is growing.

As for clan argument against the state, your ignorance is quite telling.

Go do some rsearch: Which clan is the President from?

Which clan is the Vice President from?

Which clan is the speaker from?

Then tell us about clan diversity.

:D

Sorry about the mix-up. Read it in a hurry. Thanks for correcting the mistake.

Why dont you educate me who those people are? We will take a look at it together. And please dont divide into sub, sub, sub clans. Who is the major stakeholder in Puntland goverment? Who resides in that side of the land? And who are the majority?Do englighten me.

Gabbal: lool. Why did you just respond then? Its a fact Hiiraale your hero is in Ethiopia now. A fact that old man was killed by Al Shabaab because he came back from Ethiopia. Its a fact the late dictator gave Ethiopia this land.

I have no time talking to Hiiraale's underwear, it stinks. :D Kindly go to another thread.

Jacpher   

^Ooowj.

Duke one man army. :D

Sxb, didn't you not see Amin Amir's cartoon? What more proof? Does it take more to persuade emotional argument?

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

Sorry about the mix-up. Read it in a hurry. Thanks for correcting the mistake.

Why dont you educate me who those people are? We will take a look at it together. And please dont divide into sub, sub, sub clans. Who is the major stakeholder in Puntland goverment? Who resides in that side of the land? And who are the majority?Do englighten me.

Chocolate & honey; Adeer Puntland state is what was Bari, Sanaag, Nugaal, Mudug, Sool & parts of Toghdeer [Cayn]. The people who inhabit these regions, as well as IDP’s from the south make up the population of the state. The aim of Puntland is not to be ruled by a single clan or as you term the “majority” which happens to be “H” but to protect the rights of every individual regardless of what clan he is from. Hence our speaker is from Goldogob, Our President is from Garowe, our powerful Minister of Interior is from Erigavo and our Vice President is from LA. Like I stated before, Puntland is in a transition towards a multi party system. I hope you are enlightened enough dear.

Gabbal   

I honestly want to ask you your age Duke. You say you are a grown man, married, even with a kid but never have I thought your maturity level was above 17 at any time I have been on this forum.

Originally posted by Gabbal:

I honestly want to ask you your age Duke. You say you are a grown man, married, even with a kid but never have I thought your maturity level was above 17 at any time I have been on this forum.

Fair enough coming from the man who was telling us defeated Hiiraale was on his way to Gedo to get some Gas so he could recapture Kismayu. :D

Chocolate & honey; Adeer Puntland state is what was Bari, Sanaag, Nugaal, Mudug, Sool & parts of Toghdeer [Cayn]. The people who inhabit these regions, as well as IDP’s from the south make up the population of the state. The aim of Puntland is not to be ruled by a single clan or as you term the “majority” which happens to be “H” but to protect the rights of every individual regardless of what clan he is from. Hence our speaker is from Goldogob, Our President is from Garowe, our powerful Minister of Interior is from Erigavo and our Vice President is from LA. Like I stated before, Puntland is in a transition towards a multi party system. I hope you are enlightened enough dear.

So basically three clans, one(MJ) being the majority? Consider me englightened!

^^^No adeer, its more than three clans, but who am I to waste time preaching to the converted?

I'm not versed in clan politics as you're Mr.Duke but I know and you know that isbaheeysiga supposedly includes more than 3 and infactuality... ;) Habeen wanaagsan.

Ismahaan   

Based on the comments here, most people fail to distinguish the bad government from the people. As far as I know, there is a bad government in Puntland just like the rest of the country but that does not mean the people are bad.

All Somali leaders are the hostage of the ugly western politic toward Africa. Those reckless, irresponsible and incompetent leaders have no compassion for those they are supposed to serve. Without a doubt, Farole has done wrong by handing over fellow Somali Muslims to the kuffar. He should stop acting like a jerk and start taking responsibility for his own action.

Allah (swt) loves those who act justly. HE commands justice and fairness, and forbids injustice and infamy. Justice giving other people the right we give ourselves, treating people the way we would like to be treated. Indeed we should treat each other with equal respect and justice.

Verily never will Allah change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves ((Surah ar-Ra'd: 11).