Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

ONLF should vacate Puntland

Originally posted by Qudhac:

people dont blame puntland, their motto is all will end well as long as we immitate somaliland
:D

"Somaliland" or Shankaroon as we know her, is a silly idea, no need to get excited adeer, this is a policing issue. The likes of fake Che and a few ONLF singers in SOL wont change that fact. :D

Qudhac-In what world, do you live adna?

N handing over poor Somalis to the Tigray is imitation of Somaliland. Talk about dumb n dumber ?

Duke....Forget about my father, it is your utter hypocrisy that is issue here.

Cowke...You are meshing things here.ONLF cares little about Puntland's political strategy in Somalia.The question is are you on board to support the rendition of Somalis who live in Somalia?

Lets be clear. ONLF as organization doesn't exist or have bases in Puntland.People of Somaligalbeed are being arrested on orders of Tigray intelligence who room freely in the northern Somalia.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Duke....Forget about my father, it is your utter hypocrisy that is issue here.

Lets be clear. ONLF as organization doesn't exist or have bases in Puntland.People of Somaligalbeed are being arrested on orders of Tigray intelligence who room freely in the northern Somalia.

Adeer again why should we believe you about “Tigray” roaming anywhere when you lied about your own identity and your own family a major sin.

You’re a blatant fraud who gets excited about perceived problems for Puntland State, while supporting the killers in the south.

Again a few men arrested wont make much difference, but your joy over the killings, mayhem and failures in the south all done in the name of “nationalism” while your own family are safe in America, clearly marks you out as a special case. No one buys your rubbish Che.

:D

Originally posted by Jafe101:

Bile I am just saying it, no baala xuufto from my side. However, it's clear there is no ONLF organization in PL nor in SL, but an

For every action there is a reaction, and in this case, Bosaaso must be freed first!

Jafe101: Adeer you are making no sense, how many of your clan reside in Puntland? How many were arrested? Simple logic and children would refute your above utterance. For if five men = the population of that clan in the state?

This highlights how hyped up and the fraud your story is based on. As for liberating Bossaso? Don’t make me laugh adeer, this story will be forgotten in a few weeks time.

Again my advice, this ONLF organisation need to leave Puntland more will be arrested, specilaly since the reaction and threats have increased

Originally posted by The Zack:

Did all SSDF COMMUNITIES Move out of NFD and Western Somalia? If no then the Duke should just shut it.

Again, you can not have your cake and eat it. The ONLF movement needs to stay out of Puntland or they will be rounded up and jailed. if there is a thing called SSDF then by all means go arrest them, oops I forgot you dont run Kenya or Ethiopia thus talking hot air as usual. :D

As for the clan, they can as they have always done stay and thrive in the state. No one is targeting the women, children and men of that family.

Five men have been arrested, many more are arrested from every community, crime does not know clan, this is how the system works in every country, now go and cry. ;)

The Zack   

There are no ONLF members in Puntland either, civilians have been arrested, so civilian SSDF members will pay the price. It is just tit for tat, as far as "Ethiopia running Western Somalia" comment, you must be in a long sleep or on crack or something to think that Puntland is run by you. Adeer the same Ethiopians run puntland so shut it again.

P.s. Stop the pre-whining about civilians, children and women.

Paragon   

Originally posted by ThePoint:

This tit for tat bullshit has to end somewhere folks. Let's grow up.

Do you think it will? I'll be surprised.

There are no ONLF members in Puntland either, civilians have been arrested, so civilian SSDF members will pay the price. It is just tit for tat,

Adeer you are a weak person, a simple clanist hiding behind the arrest of five men to score points, do your worst lad. All this hot air coming from you is making the thread stink.

Like I said ONLF will be arrested, continue to be arrested, they need to leave the state. Thats a simple solution, do you see me even caring about your NFD/Ethiopia threats? :D

The Zack   

well ONLF will be arrested and ONLF will retaliate. there is nothing u and I can add on this ee go ahead keep dreaming about ONLF.

well ONLF will be arrested and ONLF will retaliate.
there is nothing u and I can add on this ee go ahead keep dreaming about ONLF.

What am I dreaming about, they were arrested as you state above, its a fact. Now go react by attacking old women and children in your regions for ONLF revenge.

The Zack   

Che lool I know I just wanted to show this oldman-kid in hadduu dhiig kar qabo in waraabow la qabo.

Puntland has good somalis and no one will take what duke posts serious.