Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

ONLF should vacate Puntland

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Duke....N there was time you mocked secessionists for handing over ONLF members....wow

:D

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by General Duke:

quote:

Originally posted by Jafe101:

Bile I am just saying it, no baala xuufto from my side. However, it's clear there is no ONLF organization in PL nor in SL, but an ..

For every action there is a reaction, and in this case, Bosaaso must be freed first!

Jafe101: Adeer you are making no sense,
How would you suppose that incomplete, misqouted pharase could make sense? Must you edite my post? Poor thing!

how many of your clan reside in Puntland? How many were arrested? Simple logic and children would refute your above utterance.

In number they could be few or more, but what I've said must went over your thick skull. Simple logic will tell you that a misqouted, twisted, and selected pharase won't read good.

For if five men = the population of that clan in the state?

If you hurt one man, it is equal to as if you hurt all minkind. So I am sure now you got the point? If not, then I guess you are just a jerk.

This highlights how hyped up and the fraud your story is based on.

Yes. It says more of who is jerk. As for the story, it stands for it self. But it's up to you to accept or reject, no body will force you to swallow it.

As for liberating Bossaso? Don’t make me laugh adeer, this story will be forgotten in a few weeks time.

You might laughing now but like my saying says who laughs last will laugh better. Let's see if it'll be forgeten or not, ...Future!

Again my advice, this ONLF organisation need to leave Puntland more will be arrested, specilaly since the reaction and threats have increased

There is no ONLF in your desert but there are threats now. Today's unjustice of Bosaaso is eating your stomach , and you have realized that it will hunt you ever.

Note: Never throw stones when you are spinelessness!

^^^Jef101: Adeer you are conradicting yourself again, five men were arrested and you are turning it into a clan targeting scheme.

Thus thats why law and order broke down in Somalia, people defend their criminals at all cost.

Zack adeer you came here angry, and waffling, your ally in this ********* Che, was so sad at your fall he had to calm you down.

Puntland has great people, and the admin will arrest anyone they see as a threat to the state.

Now what is your point lads?

Abwaan   

“A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.”

^^^He too weak to free Jigjiga, but wants ti rushe and "free" to Bossaso, these people are becoming a laughing stock.

Its clear that a functioning brain is missing.

Abwaan   

Any fool can try to defend his mistakes - and most fools do - but it gives one a feeling of nobility to admit one's mistakes. By fighting, you never get enough, but by yielding, you get more than you expected.

Bile,

These cretins couldn't "free" themselves and their lands, if their lives depended on it. Yet they have the audacity to wanna make us believe that they will liberate Bosaaso. Fascinating. The depth of their stup1dity is boundless.

Kamaavi   

^^^Jef101: Adeer you are conradicting yourself again,
five men were arrested
and you are turning it into a clan targeting scheme.

Among the five one was handed to an Agame, one was killed today, and the other three have no gruntee that they will be brout to justice, or court. You cannot prove that they were threat to you except for belonging to a certain clan not to mention that Faroole is doing favour for Melez, not for PL.

They were targeted for clan reason and that is how every one sees, except the old duke.

How would you prove that ONLF has stations in PL, except the clans men that you have been targeting last decade?

Try harder mate, try more hard!

They were targeted for clan reason and that is how every one sees, except the old duke.

How would you prove that ONLF has stations in PL, except the clans men that you have been targeting last decade?

Try harder mate, try more hard!

Why these men? Why were they so special, if they were not ONLF, why not arrest everyone, who lives in Puntland from that clan.

Thats the simple question that you need to answer. ;)

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Bile Bile:

Give us some suggestion as to how you free Bosaaso?

Edit:

Ever heard of Kenadiid's loss against Sayid's subclan? Lafda **** ah ayaan u soo dirayaa bosaso si ay u xoreeyaan :D

[ November 02, 2009, 11:17 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Kamaavi   

Thats the simple question that you need to answer.
;)

Look for my first post. The aswer you want is there, ofcource well explained.

But, to ask you one more time, how would you tell the ONLF to evacaute when there is none, except usuall suspects who are always behaved badly? Must you do this in fear of Melez or was this meant revenge for Kenadiis's loss to Sayidka?

Try to cut your point, mate.

^^^You seem to know everything yet provide nothing. Adeer these men were arrested because they are ONLF, my suggestion is simple if you are an ONLF member stay out of Puntland, go somewhere else, we are bussy with our lives, our state and our problems. If you are from that clan or anyother and want to live in peace and dignity, then Puntland will welcome you.