Sign in to follow this  
Meiji

Mujaahideenta Soomaaliyeed in Gobolade Dhexe

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Meiji:

The weapons used by Mujaahideenta Soomaaliyeed are the same ones the Somali groups in Central Somalia had.

What the egg is that supposed to mean? Go on, do elaborate...

Where does the secessionist entity ''Somaliland'' receive its weapons? Dont ask silly questions because we will counter it with silly questions.

Don't be silly, the topic is about MS ( Mujaahideenta Soomaaliyeed ). smile.gif

Originally posted by [Waranle]:

Sheikh hotel ( I forgot to put a TM symbol when I first introduced it on SOL; now it is public goods)

There was me blaming A&T and Ngonge for this rudeness . :D

NGONGE   

Meiji,

I know and YOU know that clan is EVERYTHING (more so you than me). Be a man, adeer. Be like Duke and admit that to you too clan is everything. Your words reveal nothing less. ;)

NGONGE   

^^ That's what I keep telling him. Lakin yarka xishood ba dilay! He worries too much about what the people of SOL will think about him that he ends up making lots of mistakes, which make him look like a total nitwit. :mad:

Be Like Duke.

Guys,

Stop your silly name-calling tactics. If you have legitimate criticism of Meiji's arguments, then put them forward, instead of perpetually whining and calling him all sorts of names.

Whining is a poor substitute for logic

Fabregas   

my friend Meiji;

Sheikh Silanyo( hafidihullah), the former emir of the SNM Mujahideen, will be crowned as the Caliph of Somaliland next year. I hope you will get an invite to the inaugration party from Sheikh Xaji Xunduf. ;) I will pass on your regards.

But, anyway, this thread wasn't about the SNM mujahideen. I am contesting your notion that a group who believe the jihad in their hearts are greater than the pshyical one and have always colloborated or being oblivious to Xabashi/warlord occupations can be called the mujahidinta Somaliyed . Show me how they are mujahideen, and I might believe you. That said, I do respect any human beings right to fight for what he/she believes are dear to him( in this case what shababs are prohibting them from doing). Mujahideen are people who arise to free the people when there is oppression, tryanny and occupation, not these guys though. Your friends have more concern for shrines and dead people. :D

Ramsade, I will gurantee you that the people you waffle FOR for with big latin words have raped thousands more SOmalis than alshabab or XI, but of course they are the "lesser of the two evils". ;)

Originally posted by Al Zeylaci:

my friend Meiji;

Sheikh Silanyo( hafidihullah), the former emir of the SNM Mujahideen, will be crowned as the Caliph of Somaliland next year. I hope you will get an invite to the inaugration party from Sheikh Xaji Xunduf.
;)
I will pass on your regards.

But, anyway, this thread wasn't about the SNM mujahideen. I am contesting your notion that a group who believe the jihad in their hearts are greater than the pshyical one and have always colloborated or being oblivious to Xabashi/warlord occupations can be called the mujahidinta Somaliyed . Show me how they are mujahideen, and I might believe you. Though I do respect any human beings right to fight for what he/she believes are dear to him( in this case what shababs are prohibting them from doing). Mujahideen are people who arise to free the people when there is oppression, tryanny and occupation. Your friends have more concern for shrines and dead people.
:D

Ramsade, I will gurantee you that the people you waffle FOR for with big latin words have raped thousands more SOmalis than alshabab or XI, but of course they are the "lesser of the two evils".
;)

Is there a foreign occupation in Galgaduud? What right does Al Shabab has in extending its anarchy to peaceful regions?

Malika   

^Oops,wrong person

Al-Zeylac

What right does Al-Shabaab has on 'prohibiting' the Sufi brothers to practice what they believe?

And by taking arms to defend their right,isnt that JIHAD? or has jihad have a different meaning now days?

Isnt that against the teaching of Islam?

baal adaa iska digee their spokes person,do enlight us.

Originally posted by Malika:

^What right does Al-Shabaab has on 'prohibiting' the Sufi brothers to practice what they believe?

And by taking arms to defend their right,isnt that JIHAD? or has jihad have a different meaning now days?

Isnt that against the teaching of Islam?

baal adaa iska digee their spokes person,do enlight us.

Who has appointed Al Shabab to be God's representatives on earth?

What right do they have in wrecking havoc in peaceful regions?

I have yet to receive a credible answer.