Sign in to follow this  
Meiji

Mujaahideenta Soomaaliyeed in Gobolade Dhexe

Meiji   

Originally posted by [Waranle]:

Meiji,

You cannot deny the fact that a)the dreaded warlords who have caused havoc in Muqdisho are members of this government and b)
that they are occupied properties in Muqdisho.

If you want somalia to be peaceful , you should at least recognise the ills caused by the warlords who are now part and parcel of the TFG II.

You and RR should answer one basic question that has been posed on these boards;

- why do you support this bad copy of the TFG? and oppose Abdullahi Yusuf? double standards?

Waranle,

It is obvious from what corner you are coming.

But to accuse every single Somali living in Mogadishu of ''occupying property'' is not only madness but one that is produced by cuqdad, to be precise clan hatred and prejudice against the inhabitants of Mogadishu.

The warlords are the last persons who would occupy simple houses while they are wealthy businessmen. Qanyare was a wealthy businessman even before the oppressive dictatorship of Barre fell in 1991. M.Dheere was a businessman, Ali Mahdi was a businessman, Cusmaan Caato was a businessman. Why would businessmen who were millionaires go for occupying simple houses?

As for your information:

I never supported a foreign-created regime and will never support such an entity. So hold your horses and dont accuse people of double standards.

Just because I oppose the religious pretenders and would like them to be rooted out of Somalia does not make me a supporter of the foreign-created regime.

PS: Again, stick to the subject: Mujaahideenta Soomaaliyeed and take your opposition to the foreign-created regime somewhere else.

Meiji bro don't put all your eggs in one basket, what makes you think the ahlusunna guys will behave properly once they test victory, Somalis are not good with being victorious, because once they test it they think they own the whole world, I fear the Sufis might even be wrost than the shababs, once they conquare land they may order everyone to attend Ziyaro every wednesday or youll be lashed, or they may enforce everyone to wear Big Tusbax in public. You never now.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

wow ,, I like how Mr. M Society joined one of the religious groups ............. or should i say pretenders ?
:D

the irony is lost on him though. :D

Meiji, sxb, Qadiriyah sufis and Jihad is like water and fire.

Meiji   

Zeylaci,

You should know that the Ahlu Sunnah of Southern Somalia are different than the ones in Central and Northern Somalia.

The Ahlu Sunnah groups in Central Somalia are characterized by their pure Somali nomadic traits: fierceness, bravery, warrior-mentality and above all, they have grassroots support.

The Mujaahideenta Soomaaliyeed of gobolade dhexe will continue with their dancing rituals while defeating the Khawaarijta.

Fabregas   

Warya, I hope you're not saying that the sufis in the North are weaklings? Besides, isn't a good thing that that the ones in central and northern aren't particpating in the civil wAR? As for the stuff about nomadism and bravery: utter nonsense. Dancing around the graves and supplicating to the dead is shirk, even if your beloved Somalis and clans have done so for a thousand years.

Abti ,go and read the history books: Qadiryiah sufis were hated by Sayid Muhamad because they never joined the war against colonialism. In the modern times, Qadiriyah sufis deny the Jihad by claiming that there is a greater Jihad in their hearts, when they dance around the graves. I have more respect for clan militias and ONLF than these pretenders. They will say to you Ethiopia is blessed and whomsoever defends oneself against Ethiopian aggrssion is a sinner. Did these guys resist the Ethiopian occupation? NO. They came up to do breakdancing and welcoming parties for the occupaiton and the TFG. In fact, in Ethiopia these guys are appointed as religous leaders by Meles Zenawi. They only how to declare Salafis as wahabis and disbelievers. Their Jihad is only against fellow Muslims, but Ethiopia is holy to them. The Prophet said the khawarij leave the idolaters and kills the Muslimeen. Who is closer in this regard? Of course, they have right to defend what they hold as sacred, but they are not Mujahideen, unless the word Mujahideen as acquired a new definition. Omar Mukhtar was a Mujahid; Sayid Muhamad was a mujahid, and Al Khataab of ALgeria was a sufi Mujahid, not these guys, sorry.

Meiji   

Their Jihad is only against fellow Muslims,

I think you are confusing them with Alshabab and Xisbi Islam who have declared many times ''Jihad'' against Somali and fellow Muslims when the Ethiopians were evicted from Somalia.

As for your other nonsense, the Sufi forces have the support of the clan militia's in Central Somalia.

They have all my blessings in their war of existence with the bad copy of Taliban.

PS: Who decides who is a Muhaajid and who not? Surely those religious pretenders (bad copy of Taliban) are no Mujaahideen considering their acts of assasinating Muslims who just finished their subax salaat and leave the Masjid to go to their families.

The point seems to be lost on all of you. It is not about the parties engaged in war, but peace for Somalia and Somalis.

And the fact is, the only way that that peace can be realised is through justice and fairness.

All the hope that many Somalis had on Sh Sharif has now evaporated. He could have pursued peace negotiations, no matter what. In my opinion, he and his admin have not done enough, and if I was to advise, I would advise him to quit.

Waranle, btw, makes alot of sense.

Meiji   

Dhagax-Tuur,

Lately we have seen many individuals been obsessed with Sh.Shariif.

Where in this topic did we ever discuss him and his foreign-created regime?

This topic is about Mujaahideenta Soomaaliyeed ee Gobolade Dhexe, so stick to the subject matter and adress your criticism of Sh.Sharif somewhere else.

Coloow   

Meiji,

What corner am I coming from bro? If you want lasting peace in somalia, you should recognise past mistakes, past crimes and past wrongs.

Otherwise you risk becoming intellectually bankrupt, a tribalistic bigot who is willing to defend past ills.

If you are a son of Muqdisho (I have read that you wrote "muqdisho society") who wants a new dawn, you should condemn the actions of warlords and tribalists who have held Muqdisho hostage for decades.

Defending atrocities e.g. the confistication of properties, the occupation of homes and the murder and rape of our nation by warlords does not do you good.

Qanyare, Sudi et al have become rich at the behest of our people, my people and your people. Their power evolves on using tribalism, inciting hatred and warlordism.

Don't be like die-hard tribalists on these boards who are willing to defend wrongs; waa iga waana maandhow.

About these so called "mujaahidiin", you and I know that there is a tribal element to their newly found fame. These are the same people who are willing to slaughter other somalis. This is riwaayad hindi as my young niece will say. They have found a business idea- I will call them conflict entrepreneurs.

Nabadeey

NGONGE   

Sheikh hotel ( I forgot to put a TM symbol when I first introduced it on SOL; now it is public goods)

pinocchio4.gif

Meiji   

Meiji,

What corner am I coming from bro?
If you want lasting peace in somalia, you should recognise past mistakes, past crimes and past wrongs.

Otherwise you risk becoming intellectually bankrupt,
a tribalistic bigot
who is willing to defend past ills.

If you are
a son of Muqdisho
(I have read that you wrote "muqdisho society") who wants a new dawn, you should condemn the actions of warlords and tribalists who have held Muqdisho hostage for decades.

Defending atrocities e.g. the confistication of properties, the occupation of homes and the murder and rape of our nation by warlords does not do you good.

Qanyare, Sudi et al have become rich at the behest of our people, my people and your people. Their power evolves on using tribalism, inciting hatred and warlordism.

Don't be like die-hard tribalists on these boards who are willing to defend wrongs; waa iga waana maandhow.

About these so called "mujaahidiin", you and I know that there is a tribal element to their newly found fame. These are the same people who are willing to slaughter other somalis. This is riwaayad hindi as my young niece will say. They have found a business idea- I will call them conflict entrepreneurs.

Nabadeey

Waranle,

You ask me from what corner?

Your words already disclose that it is you who suffers from clan cuqdad and behaves like a tribalistic bigot.

Lets see what you have uttered so far:

-

Meiji, and recovering romantic, you two have brought a much needed perspective to SOL; a muqdisho perspective

What is this Mogadishu perspective? Please explain.

- ''a son of Muqdisho ''

what in the hell does that mean? That I am born in Mogadishu? Or is it a hint towards my clan background?

- Your singled out only warlords who hail from one Somali group, no mentioning of other warlords who are from other groups and are also in their own towns and regions.

- Then you accused me of supporting Sh.Shariif and turning a blind eye to him while hinting that I and others opposed A.Yusuf for clan reasons.

- You threw around rethorics of ''warlords occupying houses'' which has no basis and can only be viewed as a tribally motivated argument.

Now tell me:

- Who are these warlords?

Are they only those political pretenders hailing from one group, and were active in Mogadishu or has the word ''warlord'' a broader meaning to you?

Remember,

It is you who came to this thread and started throwing with accusations and tribally-motivated rethorics and such nonsense can not be tolerated sxb.

Fabregas   

Meiji, do you deny Qadiriyah have never resisted colonialism or Xabashis occupations? Do deny they twist hadiths to support Zenawi and his occupation forces. Do they not believe that Ethiopia occupation should be obeyed since they claim the prophet(saw) made hijra there and commanded not to agress :D I am telling you straight up facts, whilst your telling me fulan has big biceps and fulan is tradtional nomad. :D

wth, sum1 plagalarised one of my posts on this forum, word for word on another forum, which i stumbled across googling something about this topic. who are you?

Meiji   

are the same people who are willing to slaughter other somalis.

So far the religious pretenders of Alshabab are known for slaughtering, like the slaughtering of the known Sarkaal in Kismaanyo and their video-taping of slaughtered Somalis.

Meiji   

Al-Zeylaci,

Ethiopia this Ethiopa that, thats the famoust smoke-screen tactic of the religious pretenders.

There is no Ethiopian in Ceel Buur, the place were the Mujaahideenta Soomaaliyeed are fighting the religious pretenders.

As for your colonialism history, many Somali groups chose to not resist while others chose to support the colonial powers. I am sure the Somalis in Northwestern Somalia who chose to collaborate with the British were not Suffi's but did it for clannish reasons.