Mujaahideenta Soomaaliyeed in Gobolade Dhexe

AYOUB   

Plan 1. "We the Mogadishu Soceity ..."

Plan 2. "We the Nationalists ... "

Plan 3. "We the Ahlu Sunna Waal Jamaaca ..."

Whatever next, Meiji...

Meiji   

NGONGE,

I have noticed one thing about the secessionists-in closet: they never want to discuss their affaires and always want to act brave and principled when it comes to the affaires of other Somali groups.

Al Zeylaci asked me this:

what is a mujajid according to you?

Well, what is more appriopriate than to take the definition used by Siilaanyo and see how Al-Zeylaci views that.

PS: Welcome Ayoub, did my mentioning of SNM Mujaahideen attract your attention? :D

a crush course on al shabab

Some of the key quotes from the video

* We want to liberate Alaska Japan and Solomon Islands

* We invite Foreigners to come fight among us

* We promise them Our Daughters and share them with our farms.

NGONGE   

Meiji,

You stubborn oaf, how many times should I repeat to you that he is NOT a SL fan. If anything, he is Al Shabab sympathiser. Have you been paying attention to ANYTHIN he wrote in the past few months? In fact, from day one?

RR,

Squint for me, saaxib. Squint. It may help. ;)

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Meiji,

You stubborn oaf, how many times should I repeat to you that he is NOT a SL fan. If anything, he is Al Shabab sympathiser. Have you been paying attention to ANYTHIN he wrote in the past few months? In fact, from day one?

RR,

Squint for me, saaxib. Squint. It may help.
;)

hahahah

The Parrot runs out of words :D

Coloow   

Originally posted by Meiji:

quote:Originally posted by [Waranle]:

Meiji,

What corner am I coming from bro?
If you want lasting peace in somalia, you should recognise past mistakes, past crimes and past wrongs.

Otherwise you risk becoming intellectually bankrupt,
a tribalistic bigot
who is willing to defend past ills.

If you are
a son of Muqdisho
(I have read that you wrote "muqdisho society") who wants a new dawn, you should condemn the actions of warlords and tribalists who have held Muqdisho hostage for decades.

Defending atrocities e.g. the confistication of properties, the occupation of homes and the murder and rape of our nation by warlords does not do you good.

Qanyare, Sudi et al have become rich at the behest of our people, my people and your people. Their power evolves on using tribalism, inciting hatred and warlordism.

Don't be like die-hard tribalists on these boards who are willing to defend wrongs; waa iga waana maandhow.

About these so called "mujaahidiin", you and I know that there is a tribal element to their newly found fame. These are the same people who are willing to slaughter other somalis. This is riwaayad hindi as my young niece will say. They have found a business idea- I will call them conflict entrepreneurs.

Nabadeey

Waranle,

You ask me from what corner?

Your words already disclose that it is you who suffers from clan cuqdad and behaves like a tribalistic bigot.

Lets see what you have uttered so far:

-

Meiji, and recovering romantic, you two have brought a much needed perspective to SOL; a muqdisho perspective

What is this Mogadishu perspective? Please explain.

- ''a son of Muqdisho ''

what in the hell does that mean? That I am born in Mogadishu? Or is it a hint towards my clan background?

- Your singled out only warlords who hail from one Somali group, no mentioning of other warlords who are from other groups and are also in their own towns and regions.

- Then you accused me of supporting Sh.Shariif and turning a blind eye to him while hinting that I and others opposed A.Yusuf for clan reasons.

- You threw around rethorics of ''warlords occupying houses'' which has no basis and can only be viewed as a tribally motivated argument.

Now tell me:

- Who are these warlords?

Are they only those political pretenders hailing from one group, and were active in Mogadishu or has the word ''warlord'' a broader meaning to you?

Remember,

It is you who came to this thread and started throwing with accusations and tribally-motivated rethorics and such nonsense can not be tolerated sxb.
Meiji, raali ahaw laakin waxaan kuugu yeerayaa *****-fowqul-***** smile.gif

Let me make a few things clear sxb:

a) the sentence that you and RR have brought a muqdisho perspective is not meant as a negative criticism; I like it, specially when these boards have witnessed discussions about laba xaawaley; kind of indian hags who boast about how their sons have exhaled.

b) you were the one who introduced the term Muqdisho society; I like the concept of muqdisho society but in my world this does not include warlords. Being called a muqdisho son is a positive thing, so don't be a self-hating person.

c) Warlords have no tribes; you should have read my stance on Barre hiraale, Abdullahi Yusuf and the rest of them. We are commiting an intellectual fallacy if we don't recognise the role of warlords from Muqdisho. They have inflicated the worst kind of atrocities against somalis- in particular- your so called Muqdisho society.

d) These warlords who have maimed, robbed and killed somalis are today in the mould of the sheikh hotel government; and that should send a signal. Your support of these warlords will make you a laughing stock

e)Finally, I have been called a person with cuqdud when I stood by the side of the innocent Muqdishawis when the TFG (doofaarey) were bombing them. It is funny how the dynamics of somali "politics" change; I have been called a supporter of the warlords; and now you are implying that I support a certain group.

Bal baxoo soo qaxweey widaay... you are in murky waters.

Coloow   

And I forgot;

Qanyare, suudi, jeele, abdiqeybdid, indha cade and their henchmen occupy land, homes of innocent somalis. You don't need evidence sxb

Originally posted by [Waranle]:

quote:Originally posted by Meiji:

quote:

Meiji,

What corner am I coming from bro?
If you want lasting peace in somalia, you should recognise past mistakes, past crimes and past wrongs.

Otherwise you risk becoming intellectually bankrupt,
a tribalistic bigot
who is willing to defend past ills.

If you are
a son of Muqdisho
(I have read that you wrote "muqdisho society") who wants a new dawn, you should condemn the actions of warlords and tribalists who have held Muqdisho hostage for decades.

Defending atrocities e.g. the confistication of properties, the occupation of homes and the murder and rape of our nation by warlords does not do you good.

Qanyare, Sudi et al have become rich at the behest of our people, my people and your people. Their power evolves on using tribalism, inciting hatred and warlordism.

Don't be like die-hard tribalists on these boards who are willing to defend wrongs; waa iga waana maandhow.

About these so called "mujaahidiin", you and I know that there is a tribal element to their newly found fame. These are the same people who are willing to slaughter other somalis. This is riwaayad hindi as my young niece will say. They have found a business idea- I will call them conflict entrepreneurs.

Nabadeey

Waranle,

You ask me from what corner?

Your words already disclose that it is you who suffers from clan cuqdad and behaves like a tribalistic bigot.

Lets see what you have uttered so far:

-

Meiji, and recovering romantic, you two have brought a much needed perspective to SOL; a muqdisho perspective

What is this Mogadishu perspective? Please explain.

- ''a son of Muqdisho ''

what in the hell does that mean? That I am born in Mogadishu? Or is it a hint towards my clan background?

- Your singled out only warlords who hail from one Somali group, no mentioning of other warlords who are from other groups and are also in their own towns and regions.

- Then you accused me of supporting Sh.Shariif and turning a blind eye to him while hinting that I and others opposed A.Yusuf for clan reasons.

- You threw around rethorics of ''warlords occupying houses'' which has no basis and can only be viewed as a tribally motivated argument.

Now tell me:

- Who are these warlords?

Are they only those political pretenders hailing from one group, and were active in Mogadishu or has the word ''warlord'' a broader meaning to you?

Remember,

It is you who came to this thread and started throwing with accusations and tribally-motivated rethorics and such nonsense can not be tolerated sxb.
Meiji, raali ahaw laakin waxaan kuugu yeerayaa *****-fowqul-*****
smile.gif

Let me make a few things clear sxb:

a) the sentence that you and RR have brought a muqdisho perspective is not meant as a negative criticism; I like it, specially when these boards have witnessed discussions about laba xaawaley; kind of indian hags who boast about how their sons have exhaled.

b) you were the one who introduced the term Muqdisho society; I like the concept of muqdisho society but in my world this does not include warlords. Being called a muqdisho son is a positive thing, so don't be a self-hating person.

c) Warlords have no tribes; you should have read my stance on Barre hiraale, Abdullahi Yusuf and the rest of them. We are commiting an intellectual fallacy if we don't recognise the role of warlords from Muqdisho. They have inflicated the worst kind of atrocities against somalis- in particular- your so called Muqdisho society.

d) These warlords who have maimed, robbed and killed somalis are today in the mould of the sheikh hotel government; and that should send a signal. Your support of these warlords will make you a laughing stock

e)Finally, I have been called a person with cuqdud when I stood by the side of the innocent Muqdishawis when the TFG (doofaarey) were bombing them. It is funny how the dynamics of somali "politics" change; I have been called a supporter of the warlords; and now you are implying that I support a certain group.

Bal baxoo soo qaxweey widaay... you are in murky waters.
Waranle,

Mostly a sensible post and I would be lying if I disagreed with your basic arguments. However, why blame only one group for the problems in Mogadishu today? Especially on the group that has been most vocal in its attempts to solve all the disagreements on the table? Specifically on the person, who has offered to resign from the presidency if it would lead to peace?

AYOUB   

Meiji

Read the thread headline and thought it was my ol pal Kashafa, only to bump into Meijimorphosis.

PS Where do Ahlu Soup get their weapons from?

And I forgot;

Qanyare, suudi, jeele, abdiqeybdid, indha cade and their henchmen occupy land, homes of innocent somalis. You don't need evidence sxb

Without excusing the injustices done by those warlords and the other warlords in Somalia, I disagree with this selective choosing of Somalia's long record of injustice and focusing on episodes whereby one group was the victim and ignoring other instances whereby this very same group was the aggressor and committed injustice.

I will not apologize nor will I support giving back homes and farms that were earned through nepotism and pure corruption and greed.

I think as a society we need to draw a line.

Originally posted by AYOUB:

Meiji

Read the thread headline and thought it was my ol pal Kashafa, only to bump into Meijimorphosis.

PS Where do Ahlu Soup get their weapons from?

Are you trying to imply that they get their weapons from the same place Somaliland gets its weapons from :D

Coloow   

Recovering romantic; I understand the situation is serious; sheikh sharif's resignation will not make much difference; but he should at least side with the innocent, not surround himself with warlords. This is the man many somalis expected to be the saviour; but he has been disappointment; the suuqa bakaaraha and the nearby urban centres are being bombed; who is doing this? Not abdullahi Yusuf, not ethiopians..but sheikh sharif!!!

Sheikh sharif is proving to be a power hungry president. He seems to have been eluded by the mandate he was given; peace and reconciliation.

It should be worrying that he is sleeping with the warlords who have damaged the image of "the muqdisho society" to quote Meiji.

Recovering romantic; I understand the situation is serious; sheikh sharif's resignation will not make much difference; but he should at least side with the innocent, not surround himself with warlords. This is the man many somalis expected to be the saviour; but he has been disappointment; the suuqa bakaaraha and the nearby urban centres are being bombed; who is doing this? Not abdullahi Yusuf, not ethiopians..but sheikh sharif!!!

Sheikh sharif is proving to be a power hungry president. He seems to have been eluded by the mandate he was given; peace and reconciliation.

It should be worrying that he is sleeping with the warlords who have damaged the image of "the muqdisho society" to quote Meiji.

The future of the innocent people of Mogadishu have been hijacked by the anarchist movement and their international jihadist buddies.

The people of Mogadishu have spoken with one voice that they oppose any more wars in their neighborhood and Aweys' reply was " be patient and suffer more."

Despite the propaganda talking points, Sharif has ordered that no fire be returned to those that fire mortars at his residency. I hope you will be kind enough to admit this.

Al Shabab has continued to fire mortars at Villa Somalia FROM SUUQA BAKARAHA KNOWING FULL WELL THAT IT WOULD BE INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO WILL BE AT RISK.

AMISOM has only started responding to Al Shabab's clear provocations after Villa Somalia was surrounded.

This is a fact too.

Coloow   

Originally posted by Recovering-Romantics :

quote:Originally posted by [Waranle]:

And I forgot;

Without excusing the injustices done by those warlords and the other warlords in Somalia, I disagree with this selective choosing of Somalia's long record of injustice and focusing on episodes whereby one group was the victim and ignoring other instances whereby this very same group was the aggressor and committed injustice.

I will not apologize nor will I support giving back homes and farms that were earned through nepotism and pure corruption and greed.

I think as a society we need to draw a line.
No, no brother. No drawing a line before we recognise the ills. We should seek justice. We should never reward these thugs.

Come on, brother, we know of hundreds of farms, villas and other property that never were earned through nepotism, corruption or greed.

This is where aóur major difference lies bro; I aspire for justice; you want to let bygones be bygones and in the process agree that crimes do pay.