Sign in to follow this  
Meiji

Mujaahideenta Soomaaliyeed in Gobolade Dhexe

NGONGE   

^^ Ma qoladaadan kuu sheega? Now that's an original question. :D

We do this every few months, saaxib. It's not my fault if you have a very bad memory.

me   

Ngonge,

It’s because you keep using the same baseless argument of 'clan is everything'.

That argument is so baseless that you don’t even dare to defend it.

You tell us that you view Somali politics while wearing clan shades . You throw around few remarks and hope to get away with it. Well you can do that with ciyaalka xaafada but not around here.

You pretend that you can explain Somali politics by only looking at the clan factor, while overlooking al the other factors.

It seems to me that you have based your whole view of Somalia and your political stance on the erroneous belief that the Somali conflict is all about clan. Hence your Clan is everything mantra.

It is in your interest to ask yourself challenging questions instead regurgitating whatever BS odayaasha makhaayada are saying today.

I asked you this question because I believe that you have what it takes to answer this question and that you are a capable guy.

So step up to the plate or go to the other side and stand next to Duke and Recovering Romantic.

Fabregas   

Meiji, good answer, for once you didn't waffle and bring in other unrelated arguments. I respect that argument you made and it is very logical. I happen to disagree with the label, but I am not gonna argue over a label. Lakin, next time don't try to guess my clan and political affliation because I happen to have cyber name of a city in Somaliland. I am not from Zeylac and I am not seccessionist, ya sheikh.My tribe lives on the plains of Edinbrugh.

Malika, I speak only for myself and no group or clan. Inshallah, I will answer your points soon.

RR, Silly Kawashtan have na ansar. I don't deal with Tuulos; I deal facts.

NGONGE   

Meiji, I refer you to the question I asked Mr Me earlier. smile.gif

Clan is EVERYTHING. 4.5, adeer, 4.5.

Emperor   

^Not only in politics, clan is everything in all sorts of things in Somali dealings, from seeking a partner in marriage, business relations and to social gathering or networking, that's sad but one true reality in the state of affairs of Somalis...

Although I don't rate my Guru NG's knowledge of all things related to Somali/a that much, but this time and this one I reluctantly must say that I am on the same page as you onthis one...

me   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Meiji, I refer you to the question I asked Mr Me earlier.
smile.gif

Clan is EVERYTHING. 4.5, adeer, 4.5.

Ngonge when you lose, don't lose the lesson ;)

ps. Emperor has already welcomed you into his group, you and him will be bff if you keep this clan is everything crap up.

Emperor   

^Adeer we can call you one good fish in a bowl full of stinking fish if it makes you feel better or clanless... However, it is not that you, I or NG's opinion matters in this, clan is part and parcel of the Somali society, it has been for centuries... I am not telling you what I think but presenting a FACT, so please don't tell us what you think but present your FACTS or examples that has clan has no room in Somali affairs...

me   

Originally posted by Emperor:

clan is part and parcel of the Somali society, it has been for centuries... I am not telling you what I think but presenting a FACT, so please don't tell us what you think

What facts are you talking about?

Explain to me why you think clan is everything?

Emperor   

Adeer before we can go ahead with this argument and end up going in circles, let's be clear on one thing, are we talking about FACTS on ground and reality that Somalis live today, or are you asking whether I think clan 'IS' as in 'SHOULD BE' everything to Somalis?

me   

^ We can go about both ways, so go for the path of least resistance. Lets see where this brings us.

Go for it and present this FACT.

Emperor   

^As I suspected you are not clear on your question, which seemed a bit rhetoric. You are making it as something we control or have control over, like I said, it is not our opinion, it is a FACT... If that question of your was straigh forward without hidden meaning, then my answer will simply be, I don't think clan is everything to Somalis, it is everything to Somalis, that's simply the way it is, I have no control over it.... What if I ask you, why do you think the sky is blue? you don't think that, do you, but it is BLUE...

Adeer, one last point if one states the fact that clan is everything to Somalis does not make him a clanist, that person only stated the truth which he observes, neither I nor NG becomes clanist or clan promoters for saying this...

Learn the difference yaa Mr. me leader of anti-clan movement, in fact I would promote and dearly love to have a clan free and clean Somali society, markaa I will join you, enlist me in your organisation :D

me   

Emperor,

I gave you a all the options yet you choose to repeat yourself without showing us why you claimed the following.

Originally posted by Emperor:

clan is part and parcel of the Somali society, it has been for centuries... I am not telling you what I think but presenting a FACT, so please don't tell us what you think

Wikipedia says the following about facts:

A fact is a pragmatic truth, a statement that can, at least in theory, be checked and either confirmed or denied. Facts are often contrasted with opinions and beliefs, statements which are held to be true, but are not amenable to pragmatic confirmation or denial.

So go for it Emperor, tell us why you claim that Clan is everything

^War waqtiga ha iska dhameenin, inaad calooshii, clankii shaqeyste tahay shaki kuma jiro.

The Clan theory works and Che of Sol is a successful formula.

Waayo, Che always claimed he was against the so called TFG stooges of Adeero Yey because they did not have the well being of the somali Shacab. Fast forward to february 1st, 2009, the infamous shangoole, uncle of che is the ideal candidate and che is ready to say and do everything he can to clear the path for adeero shangoole. Folks, don't take my word for it, ask CHE, what has your clan done for you lately? ;)