Sign in to follow this  
Meiji

Mujaahideenta Soomaaliyeed in Gobolade Dhexe

MZanzi   

Bro, the only thing that is hilarious here is your one-liners!

I am sorry to say this but I am not ur brother smile.gif

Meiji   

Al Zeylaci,

This topic is not an intellectual discussion about the notion ''Mujaahideen''.

You asked me to give a proper definition and I reffered you to look at Siilaanyo's use of the word ''Mujaahideen'' to understand that Mujaahideen is a subjective notion which people use for their warriors.

To you a Kwaratji who stones a 13-year old girl while the rapist is nowhere to be seen is a ''Mujaahiid''.

The Mujaahideenta Soomaaliyeed in gobolade dhexe are fighting a bad copy of Taliban that has denied them their rights to exercise their religion and have denied the people in those towns peace and freedom. They are thus Mujaahideen fighting evil.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Meiji:

Al Zeylaci,

This topic is not an intellectual discussion about the notion ''Mujaahideen''.

You asked me to give a proper definition and I reffered you to look at Siilaanyo's use of the word ''Mujaahideen'' to understand that Mujaahideen is a subjective notion which people use for their warriors.

To you a Kwaratji who stones a 13-year old girl while the rapist is nowhere to be seen is a ''Mujaahiid''.

The Mujaahideenta Soomaaliyeed in gobolade dhexe are fighting a bad copy of Taliban that has denied them their rights to exercise their religion and have denied the people in those towns peace and freedom. They are thus Mujaahideen fighting evil.

Well done, lad! Now, could you not have done that earlier without resorting to the Siilanyo red herring?

Meiji   

NGONGE,

Some people question other man's Mujaahideen but when the example of ''SNM Mujaahideen'' are brought forward they back down.

Anyways,

How is it old man? Have you updated your ''Clan is everything'' theory? Shall we put it to test again?

NGONGE   

Keep making me repeat myself, son. ;)

There is no test here, saaxib. You keep proving me right EVERY single day. :D

Meiji   

NGONGE,

Maybe you will understand it if we apply your ''Clan is everything'' theory to ''Somaliland''.

Can you explain the existance of ''Somaliland'' and their secessionist path along lines of '"Clan is everything''?

me   

Ngonge surpasses all SOLers when it comes to writing fiction, however when it comes to political matters I think you should go to his guru.

The so called clan is everything ‘theory’ is the getaway free card of the lazy ones. He can not write about it because he does not know how the get away free card works, all he knows is how to use it.

NGONGE   

Oh la la! All the dreamers in one place? :D

Gather round children. Uncle NGONGE is ready to give another lesson. :D

Meiji,

For you, as you prove every single day, clan IS everything. It starts with the M Society lark. A place where you hail from and where your clan lives. Twist, turn and do summersaults but when all is said and done, you are arguing in the name of your clan here.

Mr ME claims to be from Hargeisa but watch him blow a gasket the minute any bad news is heard from Sool, Sanag and the surrounding areas! I don't do magic, people. I only read what is written on this site. Clan is everything.

Ma wada or is this enough for you, sons?

ps

Somaliland is ALL about clans. I would not deny such a simple fact and then go on about clan being everything, Meiji. I am not YOU, son. ;)

me   

Ngonge you need to do better then that, explain how the clan is everything?

Substantiate and give your 'hunch' some meat.

Come on you can do it smile.gif

me   

^Jokes won't get you out of this predicament sxb.

It is for your own good, so give it a try, you might learn something ;)

Tell us why you believe that the clan is everything in Somali politics and what the implications are if this is true.

NGONGE   

^^ That's what you do everytime even though the answer is staring you in the face. War qolamaad tahay? ;)