Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Amin Camir Spot On ...LOOOOL..!

Juje   

Originally posted by President Anwar:

I DONT LIKE IT :mad: :mad:

Where is your sense of humour?

Thierry.   

Lool the President of the Republic of Somalia holds the most powerful post in greater Somalia which happens to be located in the Horn of Africa.

I still can not figur out what interest Turkey has in Somalia, there has to be something bothering the Turks. I think its one of these.

1) They witnessed how the Arabs dissappointed Shariifka, so they want to fill the vacuum left by the Arabs, as they did in the late Gaza war.

2) They have sympathy with this young Islamist president since the AK party is accused of hiding an Islamic agenda.

3) Nato asked Turkey to be their Somali case worker since its the only Muslim country in Nato, Nato is getting involved in Somali politics slowly since it has a problem with piracy in their oil supply routs, Italy used to occupy this possition, but the Somali politics these days can not be understood by Italy as its too Islamic.

I think its one of these, but don't know whichone.

Juje   

Originally posted by Thierry.:

Lool the President of the Republic of Somalia holds the most powerful post in greater Somalia which happens to be located in the Horn of Africa.

Sxb dont take the fun out of the picture. No one is questioning here the status of Sheikh Sharif..ok.

Odeyga hada kadiib he should avoid using the AMISOM armed carriers.

Amin Camir qandho ku dishey walle odeyga wu la heley. :D:D:D

Thierry.   

This has nothing to do with Support adeer, the Somali Presidential post is the most powerful post in the Horn of Africa.

Riyaale, Faroole, Kimiko are powerful governors but there is only one President of the Republican.

Ps: of course when you get the recognition we will reassess my claim

edit

Juje saxiib I dont find the picture funny but will tolerate it