Sign in to follow this  
DigibAc

Is Puntland a qabiilist entity?

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

I am happy to announce I will boycott this forum until something is looked into the need for clear and fair arbitrator. Fairwell friends, my time here has been a pleasure.

See you in about a week. icon_razz.gif

Horn, no need to go mate, conduct of an individual should not affect your participation of this site.

As for the moderator, he is human and should be given the benefit of the doubt at this. Note he does this for free and uses up his time, so lets get of his back..

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

The I am happy to announce I will boycott this forum until something is looked into the need for clear and fair arbitrator. Fairwell friends, my time here has been a pleasure.

Its not april's fool day yet Horn, and therefore you disappointed me wallaahi by leaving or boycoting here just because of some bondheads here pissed you off.

Lake   

Originally posted by Taako Man:

^ Is 'darawiishland' any different? Everything somali is clan based. Whether some abuse it or not is up for contention.

Yeah I agree..Its clan based alright. Therefore to solve the problem...Call for your Independence and form your own country.

This is the only way to move on I think lol..

Lake   

^^^

Its clan based environment like you said....So then why should others follow some president that happends to be from your clan? They want one from their own lol

Unless you can get people to kiss and make-up..the cycle will continue...There will never be peacful somaliwayne ever again..I can swear to you

NO THERE FROM ONE SPESIFIC CLAN SUBCLAN THAT LIVE IN THE NORTH EAST WHILE

CIGAAL AND TUUR AND SILANYOO AND RAYAALE ARE ALL FROM DIFFRENT TRIBES THEY ARE UNDER ONE TRIBE LIKE A HEAD TRIBE

BUT NOT LIKE THESE GUYS THESE GUYS CADDE XASHI AND YUSUF ARE FROM ONE SUBCLAN THATS A DIFFRENCE

RedSea   

^Do we have new leader in Puntland? Cadde Muse is still there isn't he?

No Horn please don't leave.

^^I am being sarcastic with that statement.

..and what exactly do you contribute to this site that you will 'boycot'? you can boycot something when your presence is valued, but just about the only thing you contributed is Duke like arogance. So go.

bye bye, may you never return.

quit this place forever and ever.

Farewell. :(

P.S, I am happy to anounce that Mudane MMA is doing great job. I am happy to anounce that I am proud of the job well done he does around here in making sure, he edits the qabiil rubish you and your likes would other wise bring here. Ma markii lagu yidhi Barre Huurale iyo reerkaaga meesha haka amaanin ayaad gubanaysaa? Take the tissue given by MMA and wipe your tears off of your cheeks. :(

Gabbal   

Red Sea-

Adeer ii kaadi, xarashkaadu awalba wax qarsoon maahayne. I value everyone's opinion and take into consideration all things positive but you really should not be the dog that barked too much. Where has anything I have written been edited or has been worthy of being edited for a length of time now? This attempt to turn things into ulterior motives is rather habitual of you so I am wondering whether you sincerely believe our "moderator" is worthy of his position or playing your much practiced and perfected game of my enemy's enemy is my friend ala cyber? Are you sure we are on the same page?

Allamagn-

I sincerely believe it is my time to go. This individual's constant hypocrisy using the moderator position is the last straw that broke the camel's back. Sure ever since the ran from Baidoa by one Saransoor, this individual might have changed his views enough to rise to a pedestal for likes of Red Sea and Jabarjaan but his conduct and constant hypocrisy is certainly not becoming that of a moderator. He has considerably attacked my person individually using that position and he continues to blunder around the forum hypocritically oblivious to his own conduct or the breaking of the regulation he is supposed to uphold. The intriguing thing is he does it with the constant approval of the administration of this site. I have always relayed my complaints privately to them, but it has become apparent that they might even privately endorse his constant rather childish behavior when it comes to certain sections. You have my information and we will continue to be in touch inshallah. Farewell sxb.

RedSea   

^ we missed you so much adeer.

'the enemy of my enemy is my friend" ulajeedaa mafahmin, meel aanan kula garan ayaad ka fad kuday. Adey kuu taal waxa laabta kuugu jira.

Bal orod oo eeg wuxuu edit gareeyo MMA, xataa aniga ha ahaatee marka lay edit gareeyo ma cabaado. Su'aal ayaan way diiyaa sababta uu ii edit gareeyey, dabeedna waan kasocdaa. Dadbaa la ban gareeyey meeshan, markaa calaacal iska jooji, oo meesha awal cidna guri uma ahyn ee fikradaahigii aad Barre Huuraale aad ku diifaaci jirtay ayuunbaa meesha ka baxaya. Wax kale haba yaratee oo meesha ka baxayaa majiraan.

Bye now.

Originally posted by General Duke:

Anyhow do not belive the hype, "southerners" do not hate each other as you guys want to belive..Its politics saxib, outside that we are still one people, one flag, one capital...

Well Said General Duke. Tell Jaylaani whats up. He's deluded.

Haber-shuceyb aka Mujahid SNM, are you Miskiins mouthpiece :confused:

Secondly, before you start pounding the letters on the keyboards I suggest you clearly read, and re-read, what people have written; Horn is not complaining about his writing being edited, but the fact that a "moderator" is breaking the rules of SOL, and no one has taken any action what so ever or spoken about it. He has personally attacked Horn and Allamagan, as if thier personal life has anything to do with the subject or matters, and daily breaks the rules of SOL while advising others to follow those same rules that he breaks. Hypocrisy at its best:

Miskiin'Maga'allay wrote

Aflgaada la'aan iyo qabyaalad la'aan mala doodi karo miyaa meeshaan?

Always in la idin soo dhexgalo miyaa sidii garsoore banooni ku dhexjiro?

Hala isdhaamo, baliis.

Baddacase, dadka qaarkood looma jawaabo.

and then this:

Cuqdad iyo ciilnimo aa dishay oo frustrations ku batay SOL lasoo shirtagaayo. Soori, SOL isn't a therapy session lagu ciilbaxo. Neither is it your professional counselor.

Nin magac qabyaaladeed wato, mid teenage ah oo high school dhigto warlord "God-like and honoured and respected" ugu wacay hal erey, iskaba dhaaf jawaab, uma baahno.

They desperately seek MMA's attention to respond to them, at every thread when they well known that inaanan u jawaabeynin. Calaacalnimo ka dhamaaday, caytantimo gaartay trying desperately to see if I will edit qashinkee qoraan, but I will leave it there as always, for it says much about them than me.

Notice the different tone smile.gif

Also, its quite hilarious how Miskiin said "have a tissue," when he is the one whose calaacal about baardheere iyo Gedo being stolen from the confederacy clan he belongs to, and about the airport of baidoa being freed of his thug confederacy cousins by the police chief, Horn's uncle, Gen Ali Madobe, who else made saraansoor leave his own city, is known and heard in almost every thread pertaining to Gedo, Jubboyinka, Col.Barre Hiiraale, or anything else about Somali history/politics.

Teeda kale, Barre Hiiraale maxaa meesha keenay :confused: War illen ballo, orad faysal waraabe iyo sillanyo ka walwal; afkada huurada badeneh Barre ha ku soo taagin.