Sign in to follow this  
BonaFied_CriTic

NFL play-offs coming up-But first we kicked major aarse ....

SeeKer   

Originally posted by Jimca Lee:

How can you win by being underestimated?

Look in the historical archives and you will see underestimation sometimes leads to losses (erm.......battles in Islam would be a perfect example) redface.gif

Anywhos I ain't into both teams so it should put me in neutral territory. Seahawks have:

• Matt H (58.0 passer rate against 3-4 formation).
  • Shaun Alexander (league rusher)
  • Tatupu (rookie LB)
While Steelers have lemme see......
  • Ben R (young and 124.8 passer rate)
  • Joey P(speed n oh so good with left tackles)
  • T. Polamalu (all around safety in every sense of the word)(thou I dunno how he will fair with the ankle)
  • Farrior(experience and almost named NFL defensive player of the year in 2005)
  • 3-4 defense formation.
So lets see how they lock horns. Its either going to be a blow out or a shock and I personally don't have a preference.Seahawks though have to keep the game fast to deny Steelers' defense from changing and rotating formations :rolleyes:

Ps:- I dunno how Bettis even plays with him taking a break every couple plays for his asthma but apparently he is driving steelers to realise his dream of getting a SuperBowl ring :D

Happy SuperBowl Weekend

Nephissa   

Ohhhh Shidhhhhhhhh! :mad: :mad: :mad: 10-21 Nacala abuuk dheh!

Seahawks got ripped off tho'..that ball wasn't even near the line!!! :mad: :mad:

SeeKer   

^^^Great game even though it started out slow.Guess that #5 for Pitts. :D

At least y'all watched history in the making.......75 yard run now that was a piece of art. smile.gif

Pacifist   

Ohh shut yaaaaaaaaaaaah Raula I guess I gotta give it to yeah before u start texting me saying we lost yeah Ok I know :(:( I guess the bus won its race.

Starting weeping and exiting the door .....

YOLL BE CAREFULL THESE PEOPLE ARE DRUNK STAY AWAY FROM THE ROADS OOK BE SAFE.

J.Lee   

^ :D , I-5 was almost empty and every neighborhood store was closed, I couldn't even get my organic juices.

1st TD: a Bullsh!t call; the TD that shouldn't have been

2nd TD: why couldn't it have been anyone but Ward?

1st half: The hawks did everything right but score; completely dominated the Steelers (3-0)

Offensive pass interference :confused: Who in their right mind would call that and not reofflswhopperburger's TD? Why can't they let the players make the game? Why were the referees taking so much control?

2nd half: I can't even think about it without having the urge to vomit. (3-7, 3-14, 3-21, 10-21, why?, how?)

As far as I'm concerned the hawks were a far better team, sure we made some little mistakes that ended up biting us in the a!s but all the Steelers did was gang up on Alexander who played tremendously and gained so many yards for the hawks despite the many nay Sayers questioning his ability to do so; Stephens, despite the many catches he missed, he made a TD that wasn't suspicious; Hasselback, what can I say about him without having to choke with tears...aside from the pressure getting to him, he played beautifully. Jackson... was so good the first half, he brought tears to my eyes. Tatupu, I almost love him for his tenacity and humility but most of all his ferocity in the game.

Horta the worst part wasn't even the loss but hearing Bettis refer to himself as a champion (the bus stops at Detroit :confused: dude you are going back to Pittsburgh! DUH) and on top of that Ward was awarded MVP!!! (for what???). I have so many names, which can aptly describe these two, and Mr. reofflswhopperburger (that shouldn't have been a TD, end of story) but I'll just keep that to myself.

Needless to say I feel like vomiting and neutral grounds? 90%-10% is not neutral.

Go hawks and Paul Allen, hope to see you in Miami in '07 insha'allah.

Pacifist   

Jimca I feel you girl...though It would have been a good day for a bank robbery :D The every street was empty. :(:( HOw How igadaa diig kar aa ii ku dhaacaayo

They all did great and good points girl

Inshallah Next Year 07

J.Lee   

Dhiig kar iska daa, murugo daraadeed baa la jiifan la'ahay. God! I want to throw up preferably on top of Mr.Rufflewhooperburger, Bettis and Ward but most of all those yellow flag waving fans and referees.

Jaylaani   

It must be the UNIFORM...ugly and gloomy looking, a direct refection of that depressing city of Seattle.

I'm not gonna say I told you so....noh, who am I kidding of course I will...

All of you Seahawks fans out there who know nothing about the game of football, CRY ME A RIVER. Talking shyt ain’t gonna get you a Super Bowl trophy. What happened to the running attack of the Seahawks?

JIMCE LEE,

The better team won so stop crying. You're talking like they lost the game by a point or a field goal. They get their *** kicked in every aspect of the game period.

The bus is a champion because of what he has done in his career. That ring just validates his accomplishment so stop hating.

The game was sop boring, a guy with only 5 receptions and 1 touch down won the MVP.

Gabbal   

^Did you even watch the game?? I swear I don't even think you watch the damn game. How the hell are you going to say Seahawks got their *** kicked in every aspect of the game when they dominated the game the first half and outplayed the Steelers in the second? They did everything but score combined with couple of faulty calls from referees. Sxb do not come here with that BS.

J.Lee   

^The first TD was a bullsh!t call, they only won by one. Mida kale we murdered them the first half and yet they had the higher score; apparently stats don't always reflect skill.

Maandhow, *sighs* Seattle is not depressing and in case you try to point that we have the highest suicide rate in America, let me school you a bit walaal, that was a poll taken in the 1980's (what century is it now?) and it was due to the closing of a Boeing plant which left many, obviously, jobless and homeless. Having decided that they had nothing to live for, they killed themselves. It had nothing to do with the weather so get over it, we did.

Furthermore, The bus? The bus? I hope all the wheels on the bus fall off!

The friggin' game was full of foul (faulty! just despicable) officiated calls, I refuse to admit defeat, or be a gracious looser when it wasn't an honest and neutral game environment

Jaylaani   

Lee,

Neutral game environment? C’mon, isn’t like the league knew the Steeler will be in the Super Bowl? I remember 1998 when Atlanta went to the Super Bowl and played at home in the Georgia Dome. The falcons lost that game to the Broncos so the environment has nothing to do with the out come of the game. Pittsburg made the game ugly and it worked for them.

I have seen Seattle. That place is very depressing. Always raining always gloomy never a sunshine.