Sign in to follow this  
BonaFied_CriTic

NFL play-offs coming up-But first we kicked major aarse ....

Gabbal   

Only, with the Cuban kid, he goes the extra mile by dressing in the Steelers' cheerleading squad uniform and singing their team anthem in Samoan!!

:D:D

Comrade, fogive me if I laugh at your expense. :D

holla seatown! the bus is gonna run out of gas!!

word! then i coming 4 the rock roll hall of fame tour!! u dig! lemme hear ya say it! if u know what i mean!!

Castro   

Originally posted by Yeniceri:

cheerleading squad uniform and singing their team anthem in Samoan!!! How disgraceful they are in defeat!
:D

Not even when I lived in Pittsburgh, PA did I like the Steelers. If you had bothered to read my original post, you'd have seen this:

"I don't care who wins but I'm afraid someone in Seahawks uniform might actually die on the field with this Steeler defence."

I guess you're a good Turkish warior, saaxib, and not much of a reader. :D

Pacifist   

Dayyyuum I smell hellava of a hateration, Come on yoll lets here some holleration for the SEAHAWKS. :D We coming to detroit. The problem with all those teams was they all underestimated us and Just like all of them, the steelers will too. :D Tell them Jimca LEE

Nephissa   

Wooot Wooot! I say the Seahawks will win the SuperBowl this year. Nothing against the Steelers, but I think that when it comes down to it, it's going to be a very close game and the Seahawks will win their first title. Maybe a win by a touchdown or a field goal and that's it. No blow out like some recent games.

Castro   

^ What do you care? :rolleyes:

Frankly these two teams are terrible for the NFL to be in superbowl XXXX. Both teams are small market teams and one is a first-timer. There's not much glamour in their games (mostly running) and defence will slow the game down to a halt. The NFL couldn't possibly be too excited about this.

So other than the small towns they come from, the rest of the nation(s) couldn't possibly give a flying duck who wins.

Jaylaani   

^^^You’re right dawg,…. no one cares about the Seahawks outside of Seattle but the Steelers has some of largest die hard followers in the nation. Like the Packers (small market team) they have a great tradition.

Yeniceri   

^^

This is what I think of you two:

L

O

S

E

R

S

Quit crying on cyberspace, LOSERS. When you run out of disses, you had to come up with something clever like "small-market team", huh Castro. F*&^ the market and f*&^ the Steelers' fans! Fans don't win games - the players do. So the whole of Pittsburgh can show up, for all I care. We there to take the SuperBowl back home - back to 2.0.6.

!!! Go Seahawks !!!

Oh yeah, one more thing:

You two are flip-flopping LOOOOOOOOOSERS!!!!!!! I'ma love the Seahawks whether they win or loose, whether there's rain or sunshine!

!!! Go Seahawks !!!

Castro   

The rain is falling through the mist of sorrow that surrounded me.

The sun could never thaw away the the loss that lays around me.

Let it rain, let it rain,

Let your loss rain down on me.

Let it rain, let it rain,

Let it rain, rain, rain.

Our team was like a desert flower burning in the sun.

Until the Steelers came and showed it was easier done than said. :D

Now I know the secret; there is nothing that we could've done.

We were always a small market team and now it's forever set in mud.

No one ever remembers the losers in the super bowl. 206 kulaha. And though I'm not a Steelers fan, I'm fairly certain the hawks will be beat like a red-headed step-child, in the rain. :D

Lyrics (with some modification) courtesy of Eric Clapton.

Originally posted by Yeniceri:

^^

You two are flip-flopping LOOOOOOOOOSERS!!!!!!! I'ma love the
Seahawks whether they win or loose, whether there's rain or sunshine!

!!! Go
Sea
hawks !!!

Errm,aaah actually there is hardly any sunshine in seatle icon_razz.gif

But for the love of football on TV & Twins(HeHe),you are right. These two are definetly flipfloping loosaris :D

Go seahawks[Just becoz i f*CKING hate the steelers] :mad:

Castro   

^ When they fail to have any substantive argument for the Seahawks' chances to win it all (other than flight 13 dropped us in 206), they call us Steeler fans. As if that's an insult.

War atheerayal waxba qayladu inii tari mayso. I'm not happy about it but I suspect you will have several feet in your mouths come Sunday night. And if you keep calling us names, we might just become Steeler fans, out of spite, and do the Samoan dance in your rain-soaked faces. :D

SeeKer   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brown:

Go seahawks[Just becoz i f*CKING hate the steelers] :mad:

I recall someone pinning till the last second for the steelers to lose when they played against broncos and for panthers against seahawks. :D

I ain't siding with anyone because both teams were not tailored for the big leagues. They won by being underestimated and if you watched them throughout the playoff season you could clearly see they were not such a threat. Steelers basically took a leaf from Bronco's playbook and finessed it and I find that admirable but other than that there isn't much to cheer about.I know for sure I won't be too gang ho about this superbowl. It'll probably drag out :rolleyes:

Yeniceri   

My flight to America (so-called Flight 13) dropped me off at San Jose, CA, not Seattle. I came here on my own.

Secondly, as far as a "substantive argument" goes, let's remember that while the Seahawks don't have any SuperBowl experience as a team, their coach Mike Holmgren has been to the SuperBowl twice with a 1-1 record. He is the leader of the team and he knows how to prepare for the big game. This season, while all the sports networks hate on the Seahawks, they've had a great season with an UNDEFEATED home record. You watched how they DESTROYED the Panthers (even though most sports anchors favored the Panthers).

And I'm so glad that the Seahawks are so under-rated. It'll give their victory (insha Allah) that extra edge.

But you flip-floppers disgust me. You LOSERS thought the Colts would beat the Steelers - and since the Colts were raped on their own turf, you victims decided to support the rapists (i.e. the Steelers). Freaken LOSERS!

Give credit where its due. The fact that the Seahawks made it this far surprises y'all, and so you react in contradicting ways (i.e. supporting the team that b!tch-slapped your fav team). Freaken LOSERS!

!!! Go Seahawks !!!

J.Lee   

How can you win by being underestimated?

The Steelers and Seahawks earned the right to go to the 'Bowl because they were more skilled than the other teams they faced. Don't begrudge their victory just because the team you favored (i.e, losers: not exactly the pick of the litter eh :D ) didn't win.

The people on the bus go, wah wah wah! all through the week