Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Saado Ali Warsame: Does she have a point?

landish   

cowke what numerical advantage that puntland has over SNM clan, as you put it?

1-fact is that population density in that "clan enclave" is higher than all other region of somali deegan..hargeysa city could be more populatous than all of puntland and thats the reality on the ground (look at the CIA factbook)

2-these clans representation done in 2004 were done to bring that "enclave members" on the table of discussion so they could seek a better representation but to no avail they didnt fail for that trap.They just dont want nothing to do with this waleenweyn notion

3-i see alot of folks in here talking about riyaale fiasco in Las Canood in 2003 as a proof that PL could take on SL. to them i say unbelievable to believe that PL could take on a military that took SNA from the whole North single handely. the matter of fact is that riyaale was new to the presidency and couldnt engage himself to a war without solifiying his seat in hargeysa. once that was done, you see the result in 2007. also for those that believe that "clan enclave" members cant take LA on their own, i will suggest you to revise what happen during the tribal wars in 1990s with the SNA out of the question. it just happen that this "clan enclave" members believe in a peaceful approach rather than a brutal one but when push comes to shove, the reality could be deathly.

So to cowke and all of those that believe those non-senses, i will strongly suggest you to seek reality on the ground.

As salamu aleikum

FIDHIN   

I End the story here

Dhulku Ma Guuro ee dadkaa Guura.

whoever thats isnt happy with somaliland can move out, any1 wants 2 stay WelCome to Hargeisa like Xaabsade got welcomed, i can see those anti somaliland moving already, from Yagoor to Adhi cadeeye, then from Adhi cadeeye to Laas caanood, then from Laascaanood to Tuka raq, and now from Tuka Raq to Buuro wadal, and thats the somaliland border, hehehehe

Originally posted by FIDHIN:

I End the story here

Dhulku Ma Guuro ee dadkaa Guura.

whoever thats isnt happy with somaliland can move out, any1 wants 2 stay WelCome to Hargeisa like Xaabsade got welcomed, i can see those anti somaliland moving already, from Yagoor to Adhi cadeeye, then from Adhi cadeeye to Laas caanood, then from Laascaanood to Tuka raq, and now from Tuka Raq to Buuro wadal, and thats the somaliland border, hehehehe

:D:D:D war nimanku dhakhso badana

NGONGE   

A singer gave an opinion on Somali affairs and you suddenly believe it's worth five pages of debate?

Stuff and nonsense.

nuune   

Next topic, Saado to stand for Somali Presidency,

meeshan wixii la doona ayaa la iska soo afuufaa,

leave the lady alone guys, she is like any other Somali, and can give her opinion on any matter concerning Somalis and Somalia.

Blessed   

LOL@Aalia. Err. thanks, I suppose. smile.gif

Originally posted by NGONGE:

A singer gave an opinion on Somali affairs and you suddenly believe it's worth five pages of debate?

Stuff and nonsense.

You think your opinion is worth threads, so why not the brave princess of waaberi? icon_razz.gif

Saado and Maryan have both rattled some feathers igniting a lot of debate so it's clearly not nonesense- stuff, for sure!

I've read an editorial on her in the SL Geeska Newspaper. It was pretty positive probably because Geeska is a mucaarid paper. :D

p.s these kids aren't discussing her opinion.. ;)

Blessed   

^ You think. Many others obviously don't. Not sure if you are familiar with her history but this woman defintely ignited hot debate. She was arrested for her opinion and many thought her a heroin for her stance then (and now)..

So stuff and nonesense @ your stuff and nonesense. :D

NGONGE   

^^ Listen to her music, ayeeyo. Don't take her opinions too seriously though. They're neither here nor there. As for her history, she is dealing with Somalis after all. A drunk would ignire hot debate in that society. Dee naga daa...it is still cantarbaqash.

Blessed   

'She is dealing with Somalis after all', that is the crux of the matter, dear. Abwaans have always played a role Somali political discourse. There has never been a Somali conflict / campaing that didn't have a theme song / gabay.

It might be canterbaqash to you but sometimes that was the only outlet people had and most people consider it advocacy on their behalf. I did and I am grateful to her for it. smile.gif

I have read the Entire 5 pages and came up one thing, we are still agreeing and disagreeing without anyone suggesting any solution of the problem.

Marka ugu horeysa Xaaji Xunjuf ninyahow gacan baan kuu tagay, waayo you did hold your ground for better or worse,but let me ask you this have you ever been to the Kunfur soomali?

My answer will come after xaaji answered this Q?

NGONGE   

^^ A song or a gabay is never cantarbaqash. To encapsulate the thoughts of millions in words and lyrics is the height of sophistication. But this thread is not about a song or a poem (as far as I can see). It's an interview with some old lady about her thoughts on Somalia. It reveals nothing new and does not deserve the pointless arguments people are having there.

So, like I said.... icon_razz.gif

Blessed   

^Aha, You didn't listen to the interview either! *&&%$$%&& It's an overview of her political songs, damn it!

p.s 6 pages now. :D