Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Saado Ali Warsame: Does she have a point?

A_Khadar   

Odayga ha burinina he was a step closer to come back to his sense earlier... At least he recongized that slavery hurt somalis.. Just u caqli celiya since he is good hearted becuase he isn't isolated with successionsts alone.

Cowke This is just the internet don’t take it to serious

Che Guevara Koonfurians Are funny Creatures they believe in a fake Nationalism which they try to connect to the Somalilanders from the east trough Clan Lineage, they tent to think Along Clan lines , And at the same time Dismissing The Colonial Legacy , But the colonial legacy is a fact its shaped the Somali people to some extend , and is not something we can just ignore. The Somalilanders proudly re-established the state of Somaliland and as equal citizens with our diverse population we are looking towards the future to achieve all of our goals, we don’t hide behind fake Nationalism.

^It's your st*pid notion that reer Sool and Sanaag has no cultural or linguistic connection to the south that's being challenged or that they only marry from within the former British protectorate.

And you accuse us claiming reer Sool and Sanaag cuz of clan lineage yet insist we have no common denominator-which one is it, they are related to us or they aren't?

And by the way, if you are constructing new identity coming this Somali site ain't helping your cause-perhaps you are better off with you colonial and tell them how their oppression of the north made you different nation.

Blessed   

Ummad Illahya abuurtay baanu nahay

Danbigeeni baa madax inaga qaraacaysa

Illahay faraj wuu inoo furi doonaa

Hadii wax inaga hadhaan sidan ku waari mayno.

Haha. So true.

Nice interview, Saado is an all time favourite of mine.

Che -Guevara sxb

There is No Difference between Oog and Yagoori 40 km the two towns are so close to each that you cant distinguish the people from that region from each other They Do share A common history Similar dialects Tradition And Cultural Heritage , I am 100% certain Non of that they share with Somalia, I did not say They only marry with in Somaliland , but most of the prominent political figures and historical figures all have blood relations with the vast majority of Somaliland , and that’s a fact , And no one Is Constructing a new identity

How ever there is No one stopping the people of Eastern and sool and eastern Sanaag And Buhoodle region to have Culturally or politically economically or even Linguistically and martially integrating with the Koonfurians, People Ultimately have choices and they surely can make decisions And The Somaliland government will not stand in their way of those who seek to interact with the koonfurians freedom of travel to chose and to live or settle where ever they like this has been enshrined under the 2001 Somaliland constitution and the majority of somalilanders voted for, including the eastern sool and eastern sanaag regions. Somaliland is multi tribal society , but what unites us is The sovereignty and the integrity of the republic of Somaliland

Jacpher   

^Both are Somalia. How do they say it Jerusalem. :D

P.S. If I were you I'd insert your from location in your signature as well. They kind of go together.

There is No Difference between Oog and Yagoori 40 km

40KM difference-Yagoori has its own dialect, folklore,customs, different education systems, and political outlook :D

They Do share A common history Similar dialects Tradition And Cultural Heritage , I am 100% certain Non of that they share with Somalia

They are both part of the same Somali culture and heritage unless they both speak Yiddish and are of their different race than Somalis.

I wanna be fair to you-so do they speak Somali horta. Will their culture be so alien to me if I go there. I should buy dictionary perhaps when I visit there so I could understand their language and customs :D

Somaliland government will not stand in their way of those who seek to interact with the koonfurians

They can't period!!

Somaliland is multi tribal society , but what unites us is The sovereignty and the integrity of the republic of Somaliland

I thought what united you was dialect, customs, and colonial legacy.

Well first of all you will understand them the, same way I understand the koonfurians , but the fact is Somaliland has its own customs culture And history , every country shares similarities with neighbouring countries the same way Ethiopians have canjeelo in their cuisine

But every nation or country has its own tradition and Culture and customs, Example the seylici folkloric dance is very popular in gabiley borame Seylac arabsiyo hargeisa and Djibouti.

Neighbouring countries can share similarities but also have differences and my point is the similarities our eastern somalilanders brethrens have with the koonfurians is just a clan lineage.

What unites the people of Somaliland is our long history our common goal our flag and absolutely our Culture and customs Somaliland is a big Country we are a divers society

RedSea   

There is no such thing as SSC. There is country to be Somaliland and then there is Somalia(koonfurta). Anything beyond that is just pure crap.