Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Saado Ali Warsame: Does she have a point?

The problem is when a person is mentally occupied by forces from the pirate state , and he is sacrificing everything for the Pirate state that kept him hostage for so long , that made his people live in slums in bossaaso. Yet you keep hiding your insecurity by saying Maakhir is related to Puntland , I pity you , I don’t need to proof anything its you who is not certain about his status in Bugland

Your Sorry Minister has been in office for one year and the only thing he achieved was earning the title mini pirate and with the racist remarks such as The people of the ONLF are not Somali people while pleasing His supreme master Melez zanawi. Another sad case for your uncle ilkajir.

The only progress you made was putting your self critical situation by putting all your eggs or should I say tuna in one basket , and at the same time sacrificing Your non existent former maakhir coast state plus your Only rightful political seat you had in the past which was the speaker of the parliament of the pirate state , And in return you got Ilka jir

What a sad situation you got your self in :D

Xudeedi   

Xaaji, you’re a silly secessionist who escapes from reality through the recognition scheme, (Riyaale’s smoke screen). What you fail to understand is that despite the significance of the Makhiri identity, we are more importantly Puntlander’s who applaud for the entire unionist progress. Bosaso, Garoowe iyo Gaalkacyo are as rightfully mines as Hargaisa is yours.

Lol “slums in Bosaso”. That truly reveals your geographical ignorance as you fail to understand that Bosaso is in fact my country. It is my commercial center, my true might and heart.

As always, your points are weak and full of hot air. By the way, will elections ever take place?

Aaliyyah   

posted by Allamagan :

Nasser, so how old she was in 80s you think if I may ask you? She was just naive lady mere tool that been politically abused.

Why do you care about her age?Stop using her age as an excuse and just admit the very reason why you are against her, because she disagreed with siyad barre. And, lets face it the man was a dictator, and she had every right to disagree with him. She wanted a democratic and a better somalia and it did not matter the fact that siyad barre was from the same clan as her. Her political opinion far exceeds tribalism.

Saado even said herself in a recent interview that Somalia was better before 1991. And, siyad barre was fine president looking at what followed as somalia got much worse. She even said maybe I should not have opposed the government.

marka ilaahay ha u naxaristo siyaad barre. n may allah swt bring Somalia back to the way it was...

Ismahan thanks for sharing that song hun. Love it. If possible can u share with us the lyrics?..tnx

salaam

^Why sxb

She is nothing but ruthless oppurtunist exploiting publicity at every oppurtunity ....
past
and pressent

I'm assuming her past is in reference to her opposition to Barre regime-to call her opportunist for going against Barre administration is silly.

Maybe we could ask ourselves the logic behind opposing the Somali government considering the outcome but that's another topic and the question won't be just for Saado Cali.

Originally posted by Qhalib:

SOL has become calalcal central.

It also has become the place insult an entire people but come running back to edit their post.

Why edit, stick to your guns ninyahow icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

I'm assuming her past is in reference to her opposition to Barre regime-to call her opportunist for going against Barre administration is silly.

What opposition? Dont forget the fact that she was not speaking of her mind of that said opposition as you may have thought. She was just a messenger (waa loo soo qoray waa loo soo dhiibay) hence my reference to her as tool used by the underworld gangs. What she didn't know tho was that this gang was actually architecturing somalia's demise. Wakas maanta la mareysaneyso waxaan soconeynin iyo [war aanu wada tashano, wada tashan mayno, e wayahaye ii tali, kuu talinmayo, aan kala tagno kala tagimaynee taabtaas illaa akhiro inoo ahaneysaa] good song though! smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

Saado Ali is a patriot and a nationalist who was against the corruption. She wanted a better Somalia, no one expected Somalia to get worse at the time.

Maxaad ka wadaa waa tool iyo waa loosoo qoray? Obviously every singer has composers, who help the singer choose the right words, and of course she agreed with her colleagues… What about those who composed songs for “heesihi kacaanka”??? were they as well under gangs? Or yeah let me think “angels” ? lol

Stop hating Saado b/c she only exercised her rights “freedom of speech” and sang few songs such as Land Cruiser soo gado. Words are only words…they don’t hurt a fly…and whats wrong with that song anyways? It reflected the reality that was taking place at the time. All the high ranking officials were buying expensive cars and lived in luxury while government services were at minimum.

We have to be truthful here that Saado was very brave to sing a controversial song live in front of all people including the most senior government officials, no other singer dared to do that. Saado and her composers used their creativity and talents to speak for the people regardless of their clan affiliation.

I am surprised you are reacting like this to mere words and a singer?

Is it fair for you to support the regime and yet talk in ill manner about someone who is innocent??? Who all she ever did and still doing is sing...singing and expressing her views and speaking on behalf of the people...

salaam