Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

SOL EXLUSIVE: Watch this comedy - Video of Somali Parliament

Gabbal   

Actually I just noticed something. Look closely when the video is at 3:11.

As soon as the voting started, the video is cut off and a different vantage point ensues, from behind the security detail instead of with the crowd before the cut.

The video is cut from the beginning of the counting to the beginning of the end of the meeting when people have sat down and counting has been processed.

Whoever edited the video is the real duper and not the speaker of the parliament. ;)

The video on youtube

AYOUB   

^ :D

You know Yey is cornered when the likes of LST are reduced producing to doctored videos as evidence. Lordy lord whatever next! smile.gif

Abwaan   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Actually I just noticed something. Look closely when the video is at
3:11

As soon as the voting started, the video is cut off and a different vantage point ensues, from behind the security detail instead of with the crowd before the cut.

The video is cut from the beginning of the counting to the beginning of the end of the meeting when people have sat down and counting has been processed.

Whoever edited the video is the real duper and not the speaker of the parliament.
;)

loool...Horn dadkay xoolo u maleeyeen kuwaan........!

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

abdullahi, abdullahi, what exactly did he do abwaan?

Horn, just be careful next time before bringing that garbage, hubso sxb before ran with ish like the ones you have been posting.

Naxar...last time I knew cajaladaha lama hadli jirin.

Emperor   

^War hadagdagin, Adiga iyo Horn sikalaad wax u aragtaane. Bal oradoo fiiri mida uu LST soo galiyay at 3:11 seconds and see if it is any different from the one posted by Horn, let me know if one bit of a sec is cut and at exactly what time or sec.

Horn what are you on about mate, I have watched the entire 5:22 seconds of both clips and I can't see one heck of a difference, bal come back adeer and let us know where? because at 3:11 of both clips I see the same thing of Salad Jeele and few MP gacmaha taagayaa kuwana buuqaan which if put together certainly weren't no where near 143.

Liqaye   

^^maad aragte :) i was most amused by ga'ma dheere's appointment as a political earthquake or tsunami or some such portentios event. Any way was the parliament ever an illustration of parliamentary democracy? Since the last session of the first republics parliament every vote in a legistlative setting in somalia has been by acclamation or a show of hands, a tradition brought to new lows by the TFG. Besides they can vote and acclaim as much they want it is over for them.

The AU rebuffs some Puntland media reports about the alledged rigging of the vote.

=======

AU refutes Puntland media reports as lie, manipulation for political gain

Source

Addis Ababa, December 22, 2008 (Addis Ababa) - Describing as a lie what it said was reports by certain media in Puntland which made it seem as though an AU Somalia representative commented on irregularity in the vote passed by that country's parliament on December 15, an AU press statement issued on Monday said, that was a "manipulation for desperate political gain".

"This allegation on irregularities in voting was a comment made by President Abdullahi Yusuf when the AU Special Representative visited Baidoa on 16 December, 2008," the press statement sent to ENA said.

The office of the African Union (AU) Special Representative for Somalia, it said, has learned with surprise, dismay and shock that the media in Puntland were reporting on the alleged comment.

The office reiterated what it said was AU's neutral support in working with all Somalis in finding a sustainable solution to the 10-year-old conflict in Somalia. "It [the office] takes this opportunity to again call on the Somali leadership to show unity of purpose and avoid unnecessary media manipulation which does not serve the cause of their country."

R 2:30-2:45PM.

E

---END---

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Emperor:

^War hadagdagin, Adiga iyo Horn sikalaad wax u aragtaane. Bal oradoo fiiri mida uu LST soo galiyay at 3:11 seconds and see if it is any different from the one posted by Horn, let me know if one bit of a sec is cut and at exactly what time or sec.

Horn what are you on about mate, I have watched the entire 5:22 seconds of both clips and I can't see one heck of a difference, bal come back adeer and let us know where? because at 3:11 of both clips I see the same thing of Salad Jeele and few MP gacmaha taagayaa kuwana buuqaan which if put together certainly weren't no where near 143.

Awoowe what Zack said and what I said have nothing to do with each other. He is the one that said the videos are different. I never said such a thing.

All I pointed out were edits within the video (whether posted on youtube or google). If you notice closely at 3:11-3:13 there is a cut from the start of the voting to the ending of the meeting, persumably when the votes have been counted, when everyone has sat down and the cameraman is behind the security line.

It's doctored.

Think adeer before you write. The whole event can't be 5 minutes long which is the lenght of the video. We all knew that. Don't rush to the keyboard thinking you found something one day after the video is posted. looooooooool.

The bad news for you is that there is a longer version of the video.

The recorder SHACIYE has his phone number on the video and IF the intent was to "dupe" anyone he wouldn't even have the MPs raising their hands part of the video. He would delete all evidence all together. Again, your silly hate has blinded your thoughtful process.

It is very clear the owner of the video wanted to hightlight few important moments of this farcical event. The following important events were condensed into the 5 minute video:

1. Nuur Cadde and Madoobe sitting together. There was a big fight when Nuur Cadde came inside the hall but the video is edited and doesn't show that part. Many MPs left that moment. Again, this disproves your theory. The longer version shows this fight.

2. Aadan Madoobe criticizing Yeey

3. The voting process. Aadan Madoobe talks to the few loud supporters asking them to raise their hands if they support Nur Cade. This is the sad part. It is chaotic and looks silly.

4. The fight that followed when Aadan Madobe declared the fake number.

So again, instead of hoping glory for Axmed Cabdisalaan, accept this was a farce.