Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

SOL EXLUSIVE: Watch this comedy - Video of Somali Parliament

Gabbal   

A majority of individuals did seem to support Nuur Cadde but I agree, the tape clearly does not show a "counting" or a gathering of precise approximation such as the one that was reported. It seems to be a rough show of hands and estimate derived from the how of hands.

Still, why could not Abdullahi Yusuf reject the legitimacy of the vote instead of naming a different prime minister? Even if the vote was thrown out, the parliament would still need to revote to legally boot Nuur cadde out.

In any case I do not think this means much. The president has already been delegitimized.

Col. Yey became aware of his faith when IGAD called all the MPs to Nairobi and spelled out the course of action for the TFG and added the "Or else..." in the clauses.

His faith was all but obvious when Col. Yey run the rounds from Tripoli to Khartoum seeking support on the 11th hour.

Whatever that followed those two events was just a confirmation of Col. Yey's faith.

Col. Yey is politically a vegetable now.

Warmoog   

Acuudubillaah. No sense of order or decorum whatsoever. With all of their hooting and hollering, you would think these people were at a ball game.

Warmoog   

^^

The standard we are supposed to hold ourselves and each other up to is Islam. Do the people in this video reflect it? I think hearing and seeing what goes on in their circus is outdone by the knowledge that they are considered 'leaders' in some circles.

Horn adeer, the point here is simple all one can see is a group of 15 men with their hands up and shouting the rest are just amazed, stunned to silence.

There was no vote the "international" community have the same eyes as we do and can see this farce.

Suldanka adeer the TFG is facing just another crissi, bsuiness as usual the majority of MP's are with the President, who happens to be in talks right now with Kebaki of Kenya and Fraizer of the US.

The video is a set back for the hopes of the opposition, how clever of them to allow in TV cameras

NGONGE   

The topic they were asked to vote on was an explosive one. I would have expected nothing less than all this screaming and shouting. Blame it on the speaker really. It's his job to control events and ensure there is some order.

What will happen next I wonder!

^^^There will be a vote, international observer will come from the AU, IGAD and other countries and the new PM will win insha Allah.

Nothing less, the video shows a small number, no vote. The result according to Adan Madobe was a vote of 143 yes. What was he drinking?

Its great so far, the hype is coming to haunt the clowns INC..

Suldanka adeer the TFG is facing just another crissi, bsuiness as usual the majority of MP's are with the President, who happens to be in talks right now with Kebaki of Kenya and Fraizer of the US.

Mrs Frazier is telling the same things that Cali Geedi was told, that he is a pawn in the chess board and so he should remember.

1. He is being told to backdown from naming warlord Gacmodheere as new PM

2. He is being told to accept Nur Cadde's cabinet

3. He is being told to accept and support the Djibouti peace deal

In otherwords, nin weyn tag lama yidhaa wuxu ku tago ayaa la tusaa. The writing is on the wall.

Juje   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

Mrs Frazier is telling the same things that Cali Geedi was told, that he is a pawn in the chess board and so he should remember.

1. He is being told to backdown from naming warlord Gacmodheere as new PM

2. He is being told to accept Nur Cadde's cabinet

3. He is being told to accept and support the Djibouti peace deal

In otherwords, nin weyn tag lama yidhaa wuxu ku tago ayaa la tusaa. The writing is on the wall.

He will accept all par #2 - Yeey wants a big shout in naming the cabinet - that is where he wants to re-establish his authoruty and influence.

Yeey knows this Djibouti agreement is not worth the paper it is written on and will soon run into reality and be revealed as a not genuine and authentic peace accord.

Hence he will accept the current situation except the cabinet , and will most likely accept a reconciliation with Nuur Caade on the condition that he names 50% of the cabinet.

Chimera   

Would be fun to take all the scum of Somalia's political landscape - from the warlords to the fanatics - gather them together in the Mogadishu Stadium and let 200 Spanish bulls loose on them haha evendo my throat hurts because i'm sick, i just can't stop laughing, imagine them all tripping over eachother as they are chased by a bull LOL

Abwaan   

lol...Waxaa la dhahay god sireed ha qodin haddii aad qoddana ha dheereyn ku dhici doontidaane ma ogide. C/llaahi isagaa billaabay khiyaamooyinka noocaan oo kale ah marka haddana isagii bay ku socotay.