Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Clashes between Somaliland and Puntland?

RedSea   

^he did Wallahi,heard it on BBC numerous times before.In fact, it's one of his most important things to say.Hadaanu odhan ba uma aha intaa.Such a small minded,arogant individual he is.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Taako Man:

Red Sea

It took you well over an hour and a half to find something which is the opinion of a man who puts abdullahi yusuf in the worst of light. Where is the source, Where is the proof? Highlighted reference? You just literally copied and pasted from somebody who could be writing for caynaba.com or somaliland.org LOOOOL.

I've read pieces from northwest region stating that one of my relatives sold money from the somali treasury system LOOOL. Show cited references not Waxaa la yidhi hebel hebel NONSENSE.

LOL..This guy is making himself look like total fool every time.

Well, you should know this aint' instant messaging,this is a forum,people post things,leave,come back whenever they have time to waste and then responde. besides that you should that people got things to do other than sit in front of computer while collecting the wellfare money. ;)

As for the article, what should I give you,everything you have denied thus far,it's an opinionated article however,it's not far off from the truth.

^ Where was the source.

Like Souce, Link, Citation etc

In the other post I gave you sources to Riyaale from the MOUTH OF "SOMALILANDERS". You gave me a piece that could very well be from a tabloid and you state its from an "OPINION PIECE" from bias people who have an agenda to bring forth.

WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT YOU? Why are you name calling again do you know that is against the forum golden rules. I would prefer you act in a civil manner. THANK YOU.

Originally posted by SomaliThinker:

I am truely shocked, and angry to pit of my soul in your comments Captain Xalane

Pple always die.Look at the big picture,stop concentrating on numbers.

As for redsea,u are a secessionist and fighting with secessionists is the most hectic thing to the soldier,for each one of them he kills,is not a honorable kill and if he has to die in their hands,he dies not a noble death .Isn't that enough as to explain why our noble enemies are more beloved than u and ur ilk?

RedSea   

:D ^^ could you say that in a language we can understand,maybe try Xabashi this time.

You still haven't drop my favorite line for me.In case you forgot, it was about you liking the Tigray soldiers more so than....aha continue from there...love to hear it from you.It sounds so cool coming out of your mouth.

Mr.Taako man, stop braging, I havent' said anything directly offensive to you.

As for the source,why feel the need for a source,when you have ALREADY denied the article all together.

As you know everything said comes down to being someon'e opinion,however,what seperates opinions is that someone of them are based on true finding and facts.For that reason,it's a fact that Abdullahi Yusuf is a warlord,a thug,who knows nothing of nation building other than offcourse to always lead Xabashis into somali territory,done once before in his time with the SSDF and in 2006.There is no denying that hard fact.

As for Riyale,I still dont' know why you are stating his name in the same line with mind,cuz I have absulately no respect for that SOB.

Red sea

No I just want to know which source it comes from. Disgruntled sources who call Puntland ********IYA etc My opinion of you and the opinion of your mother of you are two different things. I don't know you. But your mother/family do. That is why I am asking for a SOURCE?

By definition a warlord is 2. a military commander who has seized power, esp. in one section of a country. That means virtually everybody is a warlord including NSS RIYAALE. Now abdullahi yusuf is a legitimate president of Zeylaac to Raas Kambooni.

RedSea   

^Was he elected from Zeylac to Raaskambooni?

Or what is the percentage of people who think he is legitimate president? I think a great number of people think he is a warlord more so than they think he is a "president".On top of that,he is a daba dhilif which fractured any small amount of support he would have gotten.

He fits in both defination of being a warlord.If you can recall, he forcefully took over Puntland after he wasn't voted for another term.he said he controls Puntland with Iron grip,therefore that should count him being a warlord by way of siezing power.

The source was Qaranews.

Aah there he goes again,blinding himself as always when put on the spot.Dude,i don't do no singing like ur cheerleading squad,argue well if u can,otherwise no need to embarass urself.

RedSea   

^ay ay captain.

Besides Captain, the debate or argument isn't between you and I for your info.

However, if you had something to say, I could have given it my best shot,but now it's time to back up and call it a day..see ya. icon_razz.gif :cool:

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

^Was he elected from Zeylac to Raaskambooni?

Or what is the percentage of people who think he is legitimate president? I think a great number of people think he is a warlord more so than they think he is a "president".On top of that,he is a daba dhilif which fractured any small amount of support he would have gotten.

He fits in both defination of being a warlord.If you can recall, he forcefully took over Puntland after he wasn't voted for another term.he said he controls Puntland with Iron grip,therefore that should count him being a warlord by way of siezing power.

The source was Qaranews.

Was Abdurahman tuur leader elected from Zeylaac to Taleex? No sxb. he was defacto leader of SNM.

Abdullahi yusuf was elected by 275 members who represented their qabiils. Semantics say that you are playing a pretty game. Do you think people the geeljires could be organized after a conference to vote? You'll tell me look at the the North West. I will tell you if that were the case would Riyaale be serving a second term? :D

I think a great number of people think he is a warlord

Definition of a warlord:

2. a military commander who has seized power, esp. in one section of a country.

that means anybody who was a military man/secret service is a warlord if they control 3 blocks in Xamar or Somaliland or puntland with a seizure of power. That goes for legends like TUUR :D

If you can recall, he forcefully took over Puntland after he wasn't voted for another term

He was elected and later he retook power of puntland by the backing of many elders after Jamaac Jamaac took power and was essentially a ********** of Ina hassan aka the TNG PRES. Puntlanders wouldn't allow it and they got it.

The source was Qaranews.

Would you believe Idamaale, Puntlandpost etc if they said Egal was a tuug an untrustful conniving man who sold the NFD AWAY? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. There is your answer.

Taako you must be fair with red sea, the 278 members were filled with larege sections of warlords with no public grass root support second this is call a transitional government meaning its temporary thus not a truely legitmate government where the average man or woman voted for thier elected government. IF the old man won the peoples vote i would not say a thing but the fact he got a elected by body were half are not even legitmately elected from their reigons makes your comapring him with the somaliland leader weak. While riyale is ***** leader he was freely elected by the people in free manner in that region, you can not say to me in staight face that the TFG President came to power through the will of the average somali person back home, its like comparing apples and organges.

Capitan your view of death is sad, i think death and war is man made issue that can only be resolved through talk and not war.

^ Firstly it's 275 people. Secondly when did I start talking to you in this discussion, thirdly how are you talking about half not elected? These 275 men represent their clan. Many well respected, like Cawad Cashare, Mahamed Abshir, Dheroow (AUN) etc.

This was the format that was accpeted by all parties in Somalia minus ofcourse the North west who want nothing to do with Somalia so its understandable.

The 4.5 formula was made by the ICU financier Abdiqasim salad

RedSea   

well respected parliamentarians who represent their clans? sure they are,well respected men like Qanyare,Suudi Yalaxow,maxamed dheere..right?

Secondly,I don't need to rely on any news to know exactly what kind of man Abdullahi Yusuf,he is a warlord,was one,and a daba dhilif today.So what is there to really know about him?

Third,Tuur was elected by elders when they gotten together in Burco in 1991.That was positive step,however when he wasnt' reelected,he simply went away.I doubt Abdullahi yusuf will ever give up anything.Just go back to 2001,when he wasn't reelected as Puntland's leader,what did he do exactly? well, let us just say,he started to fight for his seat which caused instablity and nearly cause the down fall of Pland state.

All in all,I have no respect for politicians,so do you have anything to prove the legitimacy of the TFG daba dhilif aka puppet regime?

NP,sister,you right,but for me,daba dhilif is no differnt than the intruders above.Those who are with the enemy are our enemy as well.