Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

Official 2005/06 Premiership Thread

SoMa_InC   

Absolutely disgusted about my team's performance, they deserve every criticism they get!!

lol. Sxb you are the first Arsenal fan I have ever seen speaking the truth about his team. You deserve a medal for that. But seriously, Arsenal team has been underperforming since they lost the unbeaten run to Man Utd and the problem is you lot still have the same way of playing and same crap players like Ljumberg and Pires (Super diver/cheater).

But don't worry sxb, you'll get over it.

woah, slow ur roll Soma, i was unhappy with the loss against bolton but that does not mean i hate my team. I know you have ur little problem with arsenal players,ur the person that says thierry henry is crap and over rated. When I said they deserve criticism, I meant for the match v bolton, not AFC's life span!!

N.O.R.F   

Arsenal have a better chance in the CL because they do not have the players for games such as away at Bolton. I cant see Gilberto and Fabrigaz winning tackles in that kind of weather :D

nuune   

lil update from the Premiership,

United down to third place as they drew with Everton.

Arsenal lost the game and slipped to 6th place,

plus Liverpool played smooth game which made them the Second place.

now, it looks like it is up to Liverpool to catch those Chelsick mafias after United, Wigan and Arsenal failed to catch the Rusians.

Now, Chelsick will face Arsenal, I will settle a defeat for Chelsick,

it is very obvious cuz Arsenal don't want to lose another game and they will do anything to go up from 6th position :D

Originally posted by nuune:

Now, Chelsick will face Arsenal, I will settle a defeat for Chelsick,

Over my God doggone dead body they will! Not in a billion light years!

As usual chelsea to win again, no surprise there really.

If I was gooner fan, I'd have more important worries in mind. Like will Wenger 'the whiner' leave for R. Madrid. Will Henry stay, will the financing of the new staduim boomerang and cause the eventual Arsenal fc financial implosion. So many uncertainties, don't waste your time with paltry and trivial matters GOOOOOOOOOOONER!

SoMa_InC   

^^^^187 Sxb, whats you take on tommorrow's explosive game? Arsenal should prove tommorrow that they can compete with the Champions!!

Good luck and am sure it shall be an explosive and entertaining game to watch, can't wait already.

Even if your team wins, I dont think you can catch up, but am sure it will do you a great deal in the qualification for the Champions League next season. :D

Oz   

Whoa!! Blues win again on Gunners..2/0 goals from argen robben and joe cole...

Ps:Chelsea, going from strength to strength, stretching their lead over Manchester United back to nine points.The result means Arsenal are now 20 points behind with a game in hand..

Soma Inc & Socod badne Viva blue boyz..!!

SoMa_InC   

^^Thanx Sxb!

Chelsea is a class team and obviously, Arsenal are not in our level. We were too good for them.

THATS WHY WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS...

Nuune sxb sorry your wish didnt come true! :D

You tell me the first goal was offside and that Essien should not have been sent off. Then I'll stop watching and even associating myself with English football and switch to rugby,walahi.

SAME OLD CHELSEA, ALWAYS CHEATING

SAME OLD CHELSEA, ALWAYS CHEATING

Urban   

^^ that was a good game, i dont see how chelsea cheated.

first goal: a clever play between robben and sh*tty drogba (i think)

second goal: a mistake by lauren

Essien (shouldn't be allowed to play football) shoulda been sent off, but thats down to the ref.

oh and liverpool shoulda won the int'continental cup 3-0 in japan.

WingA   

they got gunned down at home and mr wenger got what he deserved..

Chelsea deserve credit and they beat them fair n sq

nuune   

Soma, nothing much to say to you, forget arsenal or United @ da moment, it will be Liverpool that will gun-ur-club-mafia down to ZERO, just wait, and c smile.gif

ps: the Sao PAULO match in JAPAN with Liverpool was unfair, unjust, totally unprofesional, but what can u say, the referee dis-allowed three liverpool goals, we blame him, but that is gone now, terrible, at least it wasn't Gold trophy, so we let them have the Silver yoke

WingA   

Henry's reaction killed off your chance of claiming it.. he should of left it and let van persie tuck it away but he got involved by running in and the lino put he's flag up for offside..