Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

How many times has Riyaale visited BURCO?

you still don't get it.

this man born in eithopian occupied regions ran for an election for the mels party. he then after he lost runs off to borame.

he visits london more than burco and borame. And you still crawling after him?

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Somali Pirate:

you still don't get it.

this man born in eithopian occupied regions ran for an election for the mels party. he then after he lost runs off to borame.

where are you getting this info from?

Originally posted by Al Zeylaci:

quote:Originally posted by Somali Pirate:

you still don't get it.

where are you getting this info from?
http://www.americanc hronicle.com/article s/view/93691

Dr. Muhammad Shamsaddin Megalommatis

Fabregas   

^^ :D

general Gabre( nacalaad ku tale) is related to Riyaale. ma la huba saxb?

quote:General Gabre Yhones Abate who commanded the Ethiopian army in Mogadishu is Somali by birth with Tigrean mother. His birth name was Jibriil Yonis Abaas and he is third cousin of Riyaale. He used to come frequently to Hargeisa and most people thought his trips were related to security. It was beyond that, he was mostly visiting his relatives in Hargeysa and Borame. That became clear after Ethiopian army vacated Somalia, he is still a frequent visitor to Hargeisa Presidential Palace.

:confused:

Emperor   

^Lol, a new brave and crazy world, anything is possible adeer, who thought Zenawi was related to Afawerki of Eritrea - cousins from their mother's side :D

Lool@Norf, ninyahow you are a footy mad and a full time supporter while I only a part time, markaas don't worry I won't flood the sports section... However from what we saw in Tuesday's game it was hard not comment even in the politics section. I am still dissappointed thou excellent game, you are to blame for that the Swahili's call such people 'Wewe ni Mnuksi' :D . Seek the Sujui's for help, in general it means any team you support is bound to lose loool

Abtigiis   

Zenawi's mother voted in the Eritrean refrendum and was interviewed on Ethiopian TV. She said she chose 'freedom'. It is still a hot subject discussed by many ethiopians as to what was the reason why Meles wanted his mother to go public with her preferance. Of course, she is eedo to Isayas. A new ground breaking book by a former TPLF insider (a jounalist) - Ya Gazetangnaw Mastawasha (memoirs of a journalist), chronicles how Meles personally intervened to order for the interview to be aired on Eth.TV after the journalist censored it (thinking it was a deliberate sabotage intended to discredit the government).

Waryaa Duke, where are you with the piracy?

Blessed   

Waaryaa Somali Pirate, I don't care for your politics, matey.. BUT call my beloved Burco a shithall again and I'll break your little fingers.

Besides, we (Burcawis) don't want the Illustrious Cretin to come to our home town. If he ever gets that silly idea, waan shidaynaa.

Paragon   

^ :D Walaahi maanta waad hanjabeysaa. Lol@Shideynaa.

Guys, guys. Let's stop with this nitpicking politics. It serves no point really.

I suggest that if you have constructive oppisition towards Somaliland/Riyaale then you should approach it more nicely. That hurts no one. smile.gif

PS: BTW, Burco is a great city - it's people emboy the good psyche of Somali patrioticism. Meel cidla ah kaaga tegi mayaan.

Originally posted by Blessed*:

Waaryaa Somali Pirate, I don't care for your politics, matey.. BUT call my beloved Burco a shithall again and I'll break your little fingers.

Besides, we (Burcawis) don't want the Illustrious Cretin to come to our home town. If he ever gets that silly idea, waan shidaynaa.

it is a shithole. it is very poor even by the standards of poor somalia. that's what happens when you got quislings for a president.

ADNAAN   

^^waryaa, I bet you will never say that in your local maqaaxi in sheffield icon_razz.gif

Burco

The national party KULMIYE headed by its most able and aging leader Silanyo has finally formulated and carried out an elegant Burco grand opening move.
For those who are geographically challenged Burco is the second capital of Somaliland. Less well known and perhaps more important is that the city is the heart of the economy of Somaliland, being the central market for Livestock in the region (Somalia, Ethiopia, and Somaliland.) Still less well known and increasingly more important is that the city is fast becoming an entrepreneurial and industrial hub. Maaxda Burco is the most popular bottled water in Somaliland. Ileys Industries have the largest detergent plant in the Horn of Africa (that includes Ethiopia and Kenya) in Burco. Meat processing and skin products are making their appearance in the city. The economy makes Burco a crucial player in the Politics of Somaliland. And it has become a central stomping ground for all three political parties and particularly for KULMIYE.