Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

How many times has Riyaale visited BURCO?

Norf adeer Mogadishu is the capital for all Somali's [though symbolic as of late]..

Garowe and Hargaysa are state capitals thus lets compare apples to apple lad.

I do love the ludicrous arguments; the “President of Secess” did not visit Borama and Burco why not?

Burco is supposed to be the second city, its like the President of Puntland never visiting Bossaso and being stuck in Garowe.

We realize every day how weak and ludicrous the secessionist arguments have become.

duke,

the tyrant is the 'president' of hargeysa. his supporters are prideless chums who will sell their souls to the highest bidder. Last time i went to burco it was a shit hole.

And guess what it still looks like one today. riyaale has filled his belly with somaliland all the while saying to the poor day dreamers,

''we are going to get ihtiraf today!!walahhi we are. actually tomorrow. no the day after''

We substituted one dictator for another. The only difference is that siyad barre killed us with bullets.

honestly i have no clue. Some say because burco is inhabited by mainly rival clans. Others say he's just another despot who has lost touch with his people. either he does'nt care or he does'nt know.

his sons are here in england. his wife has lavish parties no doubt money from the treasury.

if there is any sense of decency, these prideless yes men of riyaale should call him to account for his actions. But alas you can't buy dignity and class.

I thought riyaale was from borame too without questioning anybody here. But then, i decided to do abit of research. Aaah the joys of google.

Guess what.

riyaale my friend is not from borame. he's from eithopia. He was contesting an election in Shiniile province of Ethiopia. When he failed that election with Melz party, he moved to Borame and subsequently became Somaliland Vice President, chosen by Egal with the only credentials of loyalty and yesmanship.

oh dear. It makes complete sense

It's amazing what 5 minutes of research can do.

Pirate, SOL rules are against clan naming, edite it. But your point is valid, how touch are u with the people if you dont visit them.

He has visited London more than Burco and Borama? what a leader. :D

^^^Xaji, adeer its a new and suprising development. Riyaale was born in Ethiopia occupied regions is not the issue.

The fact he ran for offoce there is a big deal. And a few years later he was selected by the late Egaal. Thus it proves the point he does not care about "Somaliland" never considered himself a "Somalilander" as he would not have been in Ethiopian politics. This whole Somaliland thing is a big cash cow for him. He made more money than if he was an elected official of Ethiopia. The irony of it all. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by General Duke:

Thus it proves the point he does not care about "Somaliland" never considered himself a "Somalilander" as he would not have been in Ethiopian politics. This whole Somaliland thing is a big cash cow for him. He made more money than if he was an elected official of Ethiopia. The irony of it all. :rolleyes:

Don't hate the man's grind. Don't envy his money my brother :D . Just like them pirates...Get your money and hush right?

Ps. Riyaale is that dude.

^^^What on earth are you talking about saxib?

This is a big boys debate, your confused jiberish does not cut it.

Dahir Riyaale Kahin is uneducated former NSS chief.

I am suprised he never went to Burco, and also that he ran for office in Ethiopia.

Weird really how life turns out.

The thousand fake "Mujahids" could not stop him.

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:Originally posted by General Duke:

Thus it proves the point he does not care about "Somaliland" never considered himself a "Somalilander" as he would not have been in Ethiopian politics. This whole Somaliland thing is a big cash cow for him. He made more money than if he was an elected official of Ethiopia. The irony of it all. :rolleyes:

Don't hate the man's grind. Don't envy his money my brother
:D
. Just like them pirates...Get your money and hush right?

Ps. Riyaale is that dude.
envy riyaale? do u even understand what this is all about? learn to value dignity instead of praising looters.

riyaale is not even a born bred somali. aaaah somaliland is been ruled by a man who ran for office in a district of eithopia. The shame. And 99% of slanders don't even know it. It's would have been funny were it not painful

People who are from the hawd and reserve area kilinka shanaad get automatically a Somaliland citizen card ship if they are from the 5 big major tribes of Somaliland I thought you knew that lol.

My half brothers are all from qabri bayax they did the diiwaangellin in hargeisa lol.