Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

SOL Premier League - Sponsored by Somalia Online

SoMa_InC   

^^^^Thats my girl! The BLUES RULE. Spell it out for him but he still wont get it. He has an incurable disease called Chelsea-Hatereris. As a word of prudence, stay away from him. :D

Offside is complicated, lets just say a Chelsea fan wouldn't have a clue. Soma_Inc only knows it because of the days he used to support Arsenal.

loooooooooooooool. No comment but one thing I can assure you is that I was never a Gunner and was never gunned down. :cool:

You don't qualify, not that because you dnt know a thing about football but because for the simple fact that you are a Chelsea fan, I'm sorry but we have enough chelsea fans and the quota for Chelsea ffans is full

Cmon Sxb, give the sister a chance. I am the only Chelsea fan in the league and there are more than three Arsenal fans. Therefore, I suggest you give her the chance before I start an uprising asap. :D

Sister, I think the league is full but I will soon be sacking my Physiotherapist who is an undercover Arsenal fan and I will let you know of the offer. We shall be glad to have such an experienced, Chelsea-loving and devoted Physiotherapist in our club. :D

All I got to say is, To Each His Own, To Each His Own.

By all means mz alpha gamma delta, you can join, but not as my physio, God knows what u would do to them!

As one wise man told me......

feel free to knock any team that you don't support after all everybody is entitled to their opinion no matter how ridiculous it sounds and that is the beauty of living in a Free World.

Go ahead, it aint a thing, mz alpha gamma delta algebra cube square. :cool:

He has an incurable disease called Chelsea-Hatereris

You tryna take my words and twist'em and on top of that use it against me? You have some nerve young man.........

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The New Season of SOL Premier League will start as agreed on Thursday the 6th of April, you have been warned.

First Set of Fixtures:

Bushwackers FC - Indomitable Lions

Gunners - The Arsenal (how convenient)

Real Horseed - Orange Soup

Liverpool FC - Midaynta FC

Athletic Babylon KKC - Boredom Boys

Chelsea FC - Private Callerz

Kwasa-Kwasa Boys - Manchester United FC

To all the new members, make sure you set ur tactics and you are active.

^^^lol, I have to find a name that goes with the numbers. If anyone asks me now, I'll say that that is the number of my villa in Spain. :D

N.O.R.F   

Some surprising results tonight :eek:

My opponent played a very defensive tactic and it worked :rolleyes:

^^^You can say that again, I was baffled. :eek: :eek:

I almost swallowed my tongue.

The competition is hotting up and no more few teams dominating.

WingA   

hahaha.. you boyz make me laugh.. it was hard trust me and am gutted i didnt 3 points on the table..

SoMa_InC   

lol. I thought I was the only one.

Just like Northerner's opponent, my one did the same and played very defensive and I lost 2 points.

187 I agree that the league is getting tougher. Tell me who would have anticipated that Bushwackers FC will be on top even though it is only one game that has been played? :D

PS Dont worry, you will be another sincere, another one season wonder.

I am betting on Winning11 to win the season this league and my freind Northerner's Liverpool will come second.

Good luck to everyone.

Soma inc...thnx bro...go chelsea, go chelsea...yay....ahem..i have to stop myself....oh and i am waiting on you to let me know when i can do ma thing...i mean we both know that your physio is crap..right?....they tell me i got magic hands.. icon_razz.gif ..so...fire him/her pronto..

Mr La villa....some wise old owl told me....(repeat after me)Chelsea is the IT team......go chelsea go chelsea...go bluezzz.....(good boy) :cool:

One more thing, dont call me 'alpha gamma' ...u make me sound like am related to vasco da gamma, and it was said that he was a short man...and i am not short!... ( am assuming u know who he is, if not google it..) smile.gif