Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

SOL Premier League - Sponsored by Somalia Online

WingA   

Lookslike am one of the best coaches now and i wanna go one better next season win the league..i'a..

SoMa_InC   

Finishing third for the second season is not a bad result. I think I should be proud of my self.

Well done to 187 for winning the cup and W11 for finishing second.

There is always next season.

187, My players are tired and want to go for a holiday, how about waiting for like 3 weeks before we start another season? I also agree with Northerner's sentiment that the name of the league to be changed.

Peace.

NGONGE   

If you have more than 14 teams it's best to divide the league into two. A top leage and second league with promotion and relegation, saaxib.

WingA   

^^ Ngonge, are you gonna sell me Kulbay or what?? i see my bid is yet to be rejected.. come on.. thats a lot of money..

Ngonge, I tried to tell them that but everyone disagreed with me.

It would be better if we had to divisions. There would much more stiffer competition, people wouldn't want to be relegated. Right now the only thing happening is the league. If we divide the league into 2 divisions, the season would finish quicker, we can have a cup competition. Also people who aren't challenging for the title have other worries on their mind.

Soma & Norman, name was changed a before last season its just that this thread still carries the name.

BOB   

all this time it never came to my mind to read this topic even once simply because i am DOQON enough to think you guys were talking about a real Ramadan football tournament and many times i was tempted to read but somehow i never did...

Thanks to my Arsenal Comrade...Notorious_187 who finally informed me about it and I AM FINALLY HERE...consider me a Rookie Manager from the Championship ;)

Waryaa NGONGE you better approve my application as soon as possible or face the sack!

PS. Ladies & Gentlemen...salute the one and only BOB aka Spuer_Star.

Peace,Love & Unity.

BOB   

Thanks Bro...

have no fear because i guarantee you that i am far better player than a Coach and the kids that i coach at weekends never won anything redface.gifredface.gif

Peace,Love & Unity.

Waryaa NGONGE you better approve my application as soon as possible or face the sack!

Have u applied yet? If so I don't see you on the applications list.

BOB   

Yeah i did and i am a PROUD MEMBER now..am looking forward to embarrassing myself ;)

Peace,Love & Unity.

Bob, what league did you join? All applications come through me(not Ngonge) and I didn't see yours. Are you sure u joined the right league. League number is 37022.

WingA   

187, my Chelsea buddy from work has joined SOL and Xperteleven so hook it up..

Welcome BOB.. Dont get too thrashed at the bringin like i did with my first few games but now am one/two best coaches in the league..

WingA   

187, bruv.. i think you should start a new thread with the new league name and it will also show you as Admin rather then Ngonge..