Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

SOL Premier League - Sponsored by Somalia Online

WingA   

Originally posted by WE aka Winger:

quote:Originally posted by WinningEleven:

man, am kinda ready for the league but i wont know unless this league is started.. Am gonna aim for 2nd or 3rd spot..

Remember that lads??

it was close but am happy with second spot for now..

I'll try not to gloate too much, but damn I deserved it!!!!

I have already strengthened my squad, by simply keeping the players I have already. I want star players in my team, and all of them should be getting a match rating of 7+. So I will be buying accordingly. First of all I definitly want to sign a striker and a goalie, my defence is slightly ageing os that will have addressed.

I put my hand up to bushwackers, they made me fight until the last minute and I digged out a last minute goal for 2 consecutive games, that is championship winning form. I have made the priority that I should up my goal difference, if it wasn't for that W11 would still have a chance.

A more detailed report full of gloating will follow after the last game of the season.

WingA   

dont worry, gloate all day and night mate coz i know couldve won the title and i wont slip up like i did this season and am improving every season..

Ok senior managers... time u give us adivce on several things ...

1. how u improve the team apart from buyin new players.

2. apart from seeting your tactics, what else can you do to increase performace of players.

3. how do i get funding .. i wants lots of money.

N.O.R.F   

To make money u must

a) win games

b) answer to the sponsor activity questions

c) make press releases

To imporove your teams performance go to your training report and train your top players

The top two make sense ... wat how does realising press statements make you money .. than i'll release one every minute.

so i am also in charge of training ..great ..

temp12.gif

My hot-o-meter needs 1 more win to go full blast.

My managerial skill, its gone up a notch since last week, making me officially the best manager.

^^^I see u wasted no time in trying to steal my player, Kulbay. I was after him for so long and now we gonna do battle for his services. I just made an offer for him that Ngonge can never refuse, so lets see who gets him.

WingA   

you was trying to buy a striker from him and i shouldnt of made it public but i have made him a offer he cant refuse too and am confident.. i see you dont have the same financal power as me..

WingA   

i told you, am looking to win the league and i was VIP if you can remember when Ngnoge was in charge but it ran out..

I placed a massive bid for that midfielder and would be very very suprised if i dont get him.. why do you have to go after my future player??

WingA   

i'll tell you after i get my man coz i dont need more comp for this player..lol..

187, dont chase the same player bro..