Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

SOL Premier League - Sponsored by Somalia Online

SoMa_InC   

^^^That is sad. I was really looking forward to playing you this season. So disappointing.

Anyways can I be a manager of two teams? 187, give me the chance brother, I am kinda broke, Chelsea Fc aint paying me a lot and I need a part time job to dig up a second income. Dont let me down!

^^^No can do, even if I was prepared to let you (which I wouldn't), the rules state that a manager can't manage 2 teams in the same league.

^^^ I dnt know what happened, my best player got injured in the first few minutes and they managed to get an equaliser in the final few minutes.

We are exactly the same right W11, im gonna be on your back for a while, trust me.

WingA   

slowly getting there in the league, and i got the leaders next at home and i cant wait.

ama brake the B Boyz legs, and get them three points mate..

187, Whats happening to your "Champions" bruva??

plus, i stil got the highest win score 7-0 and would like to see someone beat that score.

Bruv, I dnt know what the hell is happening to my team, I think 1 or 2 of them are starting to get complacent. Last match the ref cost me the game, his skill level was ONE!!!! I play offside traps and all their goals were scored through violating the offside rule becaus ethe referee is wack.

But that is no excuse to my bad start to the season, I dnt think I will retain my title, I think its something to do with the Lions, because they didnt retain their title, that jinxed my team.

Evening ladies and gent. This is my first post and i think i needed to post something in somali website. Thank you for having in the league, i have done pretty well and expect my team to push for the title in my debut season.

Good luck everyone. Private Callers are next for me and looking forward to being back at the top.

Firstly, welcome to SOL, Secondly Welcome to the Sports Section and Thirdly welcome to SOL Premier League. If you support Arsenal u r my number 1 friend if not prepare to battle.

SoMa_InC   

^^^Welcome aboard to SOL.

Best advice, stay away from 187, he has uncurable disease of hating on non-Arsenal fans. :D

My team has been disappointing this season! Five games with two points is unacceptable! Period. I need to sack some players.

But I am glad the favourites Liverpool and former champions, The Lions are in same boat as me. :D

Peace

My team has gone back to winning ways, thumping Real Horseed 5-0, who for the record, were above us before that game.

B Boys next for me.......

PS: 2 teams up for grabs, Orange Soup and Indomitable Lions, find people that are willing to take over guys.

WingA   

^^i hope you drop some points tomorrow.. Go B Boyz..

plus, i told you that i got someone for the Orange matey.. so hook it up..

good luck everyone..

^^^You cursed me W11, but ended up jinxing yourself too and lost to the KKCAB. I need to pick my team up, they are in shambles, I have the squad to win the league but I aint so sure, im still within reach of the top spot though.