Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

SOL Premier League - Sponsored by Somalia Online

The famous quote "One nil to the Arsenal" helped me there. Kept a tight defence and scored the vital goal, what more can I ask for? Well played tho.

WingA   

your goalie had the game of his life too which was a bummer but can your team hold on to that title thats the big Q...

my form dropped, i can no longer go on to the site, apprently it has been deemed the computer geeks at the department as a Games site ... maybe i should have kept to myself instead of telling of the guys at work, we were just about to start to a league there for ourselves ...

NGONGE   

Originally posted by W11 aka Winger:

Whats happened to everyone??

B.boyz are on top but for how long??

Not for long I fear. My best players are all injured and I have no hope of winning my next two games (takes a while to recover from injuries). :(

WingA   

^^dont worry man, you have a few weeks left so its still do-able.. the second half has only just begun so give it some time coz i want the best team to win the title..

SoMa_InC   

My season is over, I just hope my team can fight the relegation battle and stay in the league. Every team watch out, the drama will be unfolded next season Inshallah. :D

WingA   

we have a winner and its a newcomer.. Well done to all the active teams.. as you see the top 4 teams came very close but my finished on a high of 5 out of 5 games.

New Champions Private Callers!!!

nuune   
Soma, sxb seasonkan bilaaban doona gabi ahaanba ha ku fakirin inaad meel gaartaan, waayo inshaarada iyo faalka ayaan ku arkey inaad afganbi u hooban doontaan sidii lax sujuudsan ama hal salaama naqsaneyso smile.gif

For once my goal difference has let me down after having the highest GD for the past 2 seasons. Congrats to Private Callerz aka No Number peeps.

WingA   

187, The league has been inactive for weeks and am getting tired of waiting now so if your gonna manage it proper bro let someone else take the responsibity coz i wanna win the league..

This is so somali of you guys to do this.. first Ngonge didnt want to do it anymore, now 187 is slacking.. come on.. this is not on..

reply back A-sap

WingA   

^^your more then welcome to join the league bro, just contact 187 who is the admin for the league..

i got liverpool for the first game.. Norf, you ready bruv? or did you get sacked??