Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

SOL Premier League - Sponsored by Somalia Online

WingA   

my VIP ran out time ago and now the process has changed and i cant become a VIP member again.. i put my card details on but its not going through so i gave up on it..

how did you do yours??

WingA   

ibn Abbass,

theres only 3 games left of the current season and its a hot climax to the end bro so just wait another week or so..

i'll give you my login for W11 but dont change my tactics..lol..tomorrow if you wanna see for yourself..

Abbas, I'm sorry I said a week, by next week monday, the last game will have been played. The system won't allow me to accept you until the season is finished, so whether I like it or not I can't do anything.

W11, All you do is put ur card details in but no address details because they are not delivering anything to you, I just followed what they told me to do and that was basically it.

WingA   

i got another person from work who would like to join the league and try to get more ppl to make the league bigger and the season longer..

just two games left ladies and gents.. with all the points equal at the top the league.. it just might come down to goal difference and if that the case then its not looking too good for W11.. but knowing i have conceded the least amount of goals this season gives me some joy..

187, are you gonna do a league game and a cup game next season??

It looks like it is going to the wire as you mentioned. However I'm not going to be my usual self and display my supreme confidence. My team have their heads down and have learned from their lesson from what in the previous season.

I put forward a poll on thise very section but no one replied bar Norman. And he suggested that we leave it as 1 league otherwise people in the lower division will lose interest. A great example is Rokko, dude was playing great last season and this season he just lost interest.

The only way we can have a cup competition is if we play 1 game a week, right now we play 2 so that can't happen.

I think it will only be appropriate if people from SOL only join, then every1 knows eachother. There are a lot of football brains in here that havent joined the league e.g. BOB, Viking and others.

Season is drawing to a close and so that we can have a quick start to next season, every1 give their suggestions whether or not we should have more than 1 division.

1 Division is sufficeint for now. am a rookie .. but still would like to bir my wits against the best. i guess u can go upto 15 teams ... if more join.

Arsenal .. watchout for 2mmorow i may ust spoil ur party ...

WingA   

yeah, i hear that.. give him the bushwacking of his life bruv.. and swing the title my way.. you have a good defence and midfield so get it right and it could the result of the season..

no divisons, the bigger the league the better..

N.O.R.F   

^^^

just two games left ladies and gents.. with all the points equal at the top the league.. it just might come down to goal difference and if that the case then its not looking too good for W11.. but knowing i have conceded the least amount of goals this season gives me some joy..

I hope you enjoy the game of the season, dont worry i have received the money in my account ;) sorry 187 but money talks saxib icon_razz.gif

goes to Dubai for the weekend

N.O.R.F   

^^if i knew about the first game of the season then you would lost the title in the last game, i gave you hope for one more game lol

bring on the final game of the season

WingA   

well played 187, you got some players and my defence went AWOL and flopped!! i need to get some more defenders for next season..