Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

SOL Premier League - Sponsored by Somalia Online

WingA   

your funny walaahi, that start date will do and i cant wait for the next season to get underway.

and are we playing 2 league games or one cup game in the middle??

send PM to every member in the league and ask them which one they perfer and then you'll know Mr New Admin.. forget the mod's here and decide..

peez..

^^^We do actually have 1 female, goes by the name of nafta or luna_sunstar. This league is a fantasy football league, it requires you to coach and develop your team into superstars(like my team) or they become total flops (like W11"s team). If you are a football buff and you think you can cope with the pressure, you are invited to join the league, it's quick, easy and fun (sounds like a commercial).

EVERYONE BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!

I recieved an email from BOB saying that his user has been taken over by some next dude and he changed the name and password. So be aware!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The league will start earlier. It shall start next week wednesday. The previous date was waaaaaay too late. We wont meet our target of a before World Cup finish seen as we have more teams now and y'all dnt want 2 divisions. I know, a bit like wembley stadium, but at least a notice is given.

Lets discuss timings, what time of day would be suitable for the matches to be played, personally for me, it's fine the way it is, but for ppl like Norman its a bit different. So whats the deal peeps.

If we do this, the league will finish on the 2 of july. IF we have 2 divisions we will finish 21st of may if we have 3 divisions we will finish 7th of may.

Comments please......

WingA   

^^ Flops like W11?? i was the only going for it and you definitely know what FLOP means dont you matey.. Remember the first season?? thats all i got to say.. call me a flop if i finish behind you next season..

Show some respect to my team..

Lets have a games on Sundays or keep it the way it is..

W11, calm down bro, you know I couldn't resist little dig, it would be lame and too obvious if I said Northener for example. I guess I 4got to put a smiley next to it. You have a great team and I'm tippin u to win the league. :D

WingA   

calm down?? you dissed my team and manager.. and now your mocking me.. why?? i want to know right away..

^^^ thE tWinS aRe at it again. go on u two beat each other, so we can take advantage in da league ...

BTW how do i play freindlies ..

am sacking two players .. if anyone wants them let me know ..

I'm just trying to be like Jose without the FA investigating every word he says. Imagine if there were no regulating bodies in the Prem, Jose would have the time of his life.

Originally posted by The Notorious 1-8-7:

[QB] If you are a football buff and you think you can cope with the pressure, you are invited to join the league, it's quick, easy and fun (sounds like a commercial).

Ahem....i didnt realize i have to be a football buff to apply my physiotherapy or rather sport injury massage techniques on the players....I am fully qualified in this department and i think that it is enough to make me qualify...

Oh and by the way i am a chelsea supporter....go chelsea...go bluezzzzzzz, go Hose.....damn that Frank Lampard...he is ummm talented :D > I also watched the arsenal-juventus game....and i have to say 'lucky sods', watch when they go to Torino....there azz will get whooped and i will be laughin @ ma broz and those of you who support that gory team !...yes, am saying arsenal suck... smile.gif . Just to conclude this , i would like to say that i do know a thing or two about a player being offside.....so there u go notorius...i qualify...right?

^^^You don't qualify, not that because you dnt know a thing about football but because for the simple fact that you are a Chelsea fan, I'm sorry but we have enough chelsea fans and the quota for Chelsea ffans is full.

Offside is complicated, lets just say a Chelsea fan wouldn't have a clue. Soma_Inc only knows it because of the days he used to support Arsenal.

Who is ahead at the premiership league.....huh? huh?...CHELSEA...infact incase you are dillusional, i will spell it out for you, Arsenal is at number 5....hear that? number 5.....now bow down..i mean ..now go cry..:)i say let the results speak for itself...and only a talented team can talk about skills not a team thats on our feet...catch my drift?

Anyhow..wether you endorse me or not i will join a team az a physio...and if i knew you support that gory team i wouldn't have asked u zilch...

Go chelseaaa, go bluezzzzzz...Yay.....ahem