Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somali shot after allegedly attempting to attack Danish cartoonist

Cawaale   

Originally posted by Shaakirullaah:

The scholars are and have always been unanimously agreed that the one who insults the Prophet (salAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) is to be executed.

would you kindly elaborate on this very point? Giving names of scholars or even fatwas would be much appreciated. Thank you.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Johnny B:

quote:Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

I don't like what this brother did, because he failed his mission. Would have been nice reading news headlines
"Danish Cartoonist knifed to death by Somalian"

A true Muslim is what you are Mr Red-sea !!.

It is just sad that the "Islam is about peace and love " brigade will claim that Islam is so lovely and peacful that this sick, low-breed Somali-retard wanted to only deliever some flowers with Islamic love.

:D
Listen you poor peasant,

You are the last one to talk to me about peace and civility. You share the same faith as mass murders like Hitler, Mussolini, Bush et el. Not to mention the religious crusades who went across continents to prosecute people based on their faith. You have been aggressors in almost all your history. We are only defending our dignity and honor. If you think this is terrorism, then so be it. Islam is indeed peaceful religion, otherwise Prophet Muhammed Peace be Upon him and Mujahid Sallahdiin Yusuf Ayoubi wouldn't preserved peasants like you when they could have castrated them. Muslims are only people when they gained strength displayed liniency towards the weak subjects, this humane act was cemented on their minds by Islamic faith. I can't say the same about your faith. Dont rely on my word, go read a freaking book and see who the honored people of History were and what faith they belonged to, and in contrary the evil doers who caused the death of hundreds of millions and brought so much suffering to humanity. Go venture into the truth, the truth that lies beyond the Fox news channels in this world.

Cicero   

Originally posted by Cara.:

We're going to kill you for calling us violent reactionaries?

Does not compute.

LOL. Great. Now I have coffee all over my laptop.

This is a sad case of the truth exists in the world we live in today. Settling a nation wide problem and taking matters into your own hands.

Jacpher   

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

I don't like what this brother did, because he failed his mission. Would have been nice reading news headlines "Danish Cartoonist knifed to death by Somalian".

Red Sea: Who appointed you to be a Muslim Speaker? The likes of you bring shame to Muslims. You advocate violence on a seventy four year old cajuus from the comfort of your home in the Twin Cities? Munaafaq weynaaday. Disgraceful in every sense of the word. Islam does not need suicidal maniacs like you and the fool that deservedly got shot.

^Don't say that brother, the young man believed he was doing a great service for the Muslim Ummah, he was perhaps acting in good faith but was wrong, so he did not deserve to be shot or even be in this state of delusions.

It is sad to see them do such actions and it is even sadder to see them hurt themselves or getting hurt in the process.

Sikaawe   

"Masha Allah, may Allah reward this hero for his courageous attempt. "

But he escaped unscathed, that is worst of all. I wished he could finish him off successfully. Mission is failture!

Malika   

What have we learned from the Prophet Muhammed[saaw]? Especially after his ordeal in the hands of the people of Al Tayef..

This was a mere cartoon! Subhanallah,imagine the ordeal the Prophet went through being stone,blood dripping,and all that he responded with was a prayer..a prayer!

Why are we so quick to kill? And yet we preach of peace?

Khayr   

Ilahi janaa xaa seeyu iyo fuursiidh oo aarko rasullah (salallahu caliyhe wasilm) riyo amma akhiiraadha.

why does SOL allow terrorist sympathizers on this forum? from shabab supporters to people praying here for someone trying to axe a cartoonist? Is it freedom of speech? Isn't Ironic that freedom of speech should used to attack freedom of speech or other freedoms such as life?

RedSea   

Originally posted by Jacphar:

quote:Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

I don't like what this brother did, because he failed his mission. Would have been nice reading news headlines "Danish Cartoonist knifed to death by Somalian".

Red Sea: Who appointed you to be a Muslim Speaker? The likes of you bring shame to Muslims. You advocate violence on a seventy four year old cajuus from the comfort of your home in the Twin Cities? Munaafaq weynaaday. Disgraceful in every sense of the word. Islam does not need suicidal maniacs like you and the fool that deservedly got shot.
Looks like almost everyone here agreed with me, so why did you pick me out? Could this relate to some stuff I've said about Buntland in the past? And you speak of double standard.I don't know if you are blind or something, but I didn't say or hinted that I was speaking on behalf of the any1 asides from me. That was merely my opinion. Get lost, no one cares of what you have to say.silly Inan layaal. :D And who is you to tell us what Islam needs or doesn't need. Again, Jacphar, the inan layaal burring his head in his backside.

sos.jpg

A man charged with the attempted murder of Danish cartoonist Kurt Westergaard after he allegedly

broke into the artist’s home wielding an ax is carried into court on

a stretcher Saturday in Aarhus, Denmark.