Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Shariif to name PM soon (A)

Emperor   

^They did, well if you aren't aware of that, you can ask anyone in SOL or research for past news reports... Faroole has made it clear, no one from that government will set a foot in Puntland, that means even if the PM selected in of reer Puntland he will go to jail should he dare visit there, exactly the same as the TNG's Arta...

Xiinow, what can he say about Puntland apart from a fool cry, ati Puntland baa waxay dhaheen waan go'aynaa hadaan nalasiin PM, Loool war isagu ma Afka reer Puntland buu kuhadlaa... Imisa reer Putland MP ayaa meesha joogta oo waxay doonaan kasheegi kara Hiiraan ama Gedo

Gabbal   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

quote:Originally posted by HornAfrique:

quote:

^^Wasiirkii Boostada iyo Isgaarsiinta ee dawladii Maxamed Siyad

Ouch.
:D

Afka inuu ku cuncunaya waan ogaa ee waxaan islahaa tollow gormuu kala furi.
;)
I know
:D

But what did he say about PL, Horn?
The audio is there. Get it from the source and then tell us the political ramifications. smile.gif

Emporer, O.K sxb.

Gabbal   

Horn, you seem angry for no reason adeer. Why is that if i may ask?

Are you not comfortable with the topic Xiin? This is the second time you have tried to describe what I seem and I can't help but notice the use of a diversionary tactic.

Paragon, hadii dhib laygala kulmay xaal baan bixinayaa ee kowdi gogol hala fidiyo. :D

^^What are you suggesting adeer? You’ve come here indicting PL for the words of a politician from a different region of the country. Have you no decorum adeer? I mean can you not see the inherint weakness of such assertion?

To be sure, PL has rightly or wrongly resorted to an untenable tactic before and it may do so again. But that is neither here nor there. Those in the running for the PM in Jabbuuti hardly need PL’s approval to get it. It will definitely help if Faroole indorses them though. Sharif’s reported preference for a candidate from PL is practical one and politically understandable. Do you not agree with his calculations? Why?

Note: talk like adult adeer.

Gabbal   

It is good to express yourself Xiin. The above is what happens markaad naqashka isku xirtid. smile.gif

EDIT

Sharif’s reported preference for a candidate from PL is practical one and politically understandable. Do you not agree with his calculations? Why?

Interestingly enough I was just reading Meji's response to you on this very question. If the Sharif has a reported preference for a candidate from PL, I don't think it is practical considering the political fortunes of Somalia will be decided by the south but I think it is politically understandable. I think it is politically understandable in the same way Abdullahi Yusuf tried to appease the north Mogadishu clans with the position at the expense of the south Mogadishu clan which was not then and is not now a practical political solution. All it did was further the status quo.

Personally, and most other Somalis other than Puntland folk, I see practicality in naming a prime minister that hails from Garbahareey or Afmadoow, whichever to fulfill the 4.5 if the need calls for it. I do not see any practicality in an avowed preference for a Puntlander candidate who has absaloutely no support base in south and cannot bring a minuscule change to the place that needs change today; the south. However, considering the recent political weight held by this group as represented by the recently resigned president Abdullahi Yusuf coupled with the tantrums being thrown around observed by third-party observers as well as the isolationist geography which Puntland can rightly fear to being ignored I think it is politically understandable.

Samafal   

If Sheikh Sharif want to bring peace to Somalia I would advise him to get rid off the PM position, and run the show himself! otherwise waligeed is qabqabsi iyo reer hebel ka bixi mayso bahashu...

Teeda kale, what is this BS about Galaydh, Cirro etc he should chhose a PM that he can do a business with. onother Mullah with a bit of civility will do.

Emperor   

Yacquub if he runs the show on his own, they will start calling him a dictator and a totalitarian, they will start filling the AK47 with tareeso, Markaa odaga qar haka ridin haduu PM magacaabisti lee madax laxanuunayee of the fear that some people may get offended for naming a PM from a clan thats not theirs... :D

^ if he does that and runs the show by himslef do you know the first entity who will break out and call or label him as dictator or etc? Well I guess you know that!

Originally posted by Emperor:

Mideeda kale, isn't this a contradition when Puntland Admin made it clear that they don't recognize and support the new Somali government, so how can they possibly say now that if they don't get the PM will secede?

sxb, PL timahoodu dhana uma wada xiirmaan. Hypocrites, thats what they are and every somali including yourself know their true charactrestic. smile.gif

Originally posted by Emperor:

Shariif Ahmed made it clear, and disregards all the important contenders except Puntlanders....

You think so? it might be true but the true true is that if Shariifka decides such a move to make someone from PL for a PM post, then clearly pres Shariif shoot himself in the foot asagaana shaahisa ka cabi doona...(talo xume) ;) we'll see

Emperor   

^Adeer keep talking, you are un-important, your Son Maslax was used to legitimise Shariif Ahmed's presidency...

Lool @ we'll see, is that a threat?

Samafal   

Emperor you are right about that but it's less hassle than naming a man with big ego that will ultimately undermine him and the government. Besides, this way of having two competing men in the top job have failed to work before with Qawm Qasssim and Qawm Yusuf. To go through the same road is suicidal in my opinion. let one man run whole show and see how it goes I say.

Another day another debate. AT, Horn and others. Puntland does not need the PM post, it is a regional state that is large, and rich relative to other Somali areas. We are not comparing ourselves to villages or poor regions in which the minority lay claim. The fact that the new President is a geography teacher might mean a great deal. However, as I have said before Puntland does not covet this position. It is of no importance to the state, we already have a well grounded admin thats making moves.

We shall see another new name, being paraded around in the news is . Ali Abdi Awaare not sure even if he is there..