Sign in to follow this  
Som@li

Rememering the father of the Nation!

Meeshaan grievance maa ka socoto? Hokey, anigana aan keensado mideeda. :D

The hero did not like my mother tongue ee Afmaay, supposedly laga haayaa asagoo leh, "Af gaal ama mid Muslim aan idinku imaano" when he came to dhulkii Arlaada. Our Siid also said, fad ama ha fadin waa lagu fadsiin... markii dagaal ma fadaana lagu yiri halyeeyga iyo daraawiishtiis. :D:D

Ar Siidka Eebba janadiis ugu wanaagsan, ugu sareysa haka waraabiyo -- aamiin. Halyeey halyeey ah. Halgankii u halgamay dalkeena waxmagarato ku dheeshay maanta. Aabihii ummadda Soomaaliyeed indeed.

Buuxo   

^lool@Xiin,Che&MMA...dil gaalka ,laakiin gartiisa sii miya, anyways good to see you are giving credit where it's due, there is no doubt he is a national hero.

Ilaaahay jannadiis haka waraaabiyo ,AMiin

Gediid   

Xiin

Intuu Ilaahey magac bini adan sameyey Ina Abdulla faraskiisi ayaad isku bixisey.Of all things to name yourself after you chose an animal :rolleyes:

Che

I hate to disappoint but Aw Mohammed Abdille Hassan did not kill my grandfathers or get anywhere near them.If you were alive back then when the the Aw Abdille was chasing your grandfathers around with their tail between their legs,what would you have done?Sorry you can disregard that we all know why you here....

PS:

Hitler,Stalin,Pol Pot and their likes all believed they were doing the right thing and strangely enough till today you have ****** who beleieve what they did was right.Aw Muxumed is no exception.

Haneefah   

The great Sayid was indeed a man of honour and courage, and a spiritual sage. Raximahullah. Thanks Dabshid, for the reminder.

Che, Xiin, Jamal and MMA: You all should form a group session to grieve; letting it all out and shedding few tears for awoowyaasha might help you guys reach some closure, you know. :D

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Haneefah:

Che, Xiin, Jamal and MMA: You all should form a group session to grieve; letting it all out and shedding few tears for awoowyaasha might help you guys reach some closure, you know.
:D

Sidaasi xal maaha! Waa in adiga lagu bixiyaa to compensate for their pain and suffering. :D:D

Gediid: Xiinfaniin "the animal", bini'aadamka qaarkiis inuu ka caqli badnaa ma ogtahay?

Haneefah   

^ka kac. I've thought of xaal-marin in gabdho loo siiyo these fine men (those I've named only), lakiin, axem gabdhaha reer Sayid lama quuri karo. :D

Som@li   

I've thought of xaal-marin in gabdho loo siiyo these fine men (those I've named only), lakiin, axem gabdhaha reer Sayid lama quuri karo.

loool, :D wonderful idea, Guys, waxaan uwadaa in aad sidaan ku qancaysaan, hadaad goyn waydaana ,we will open donation box here in SOL. smile.gif

The Sayyid killed and displaced more somalis than gaalo. How pathetic as long as a somali is killing another one is ok but if a foreigner kills a somali oooooooooh it is the end of the world. What is the difference I ask you :confused: Get straight the meaning of HERO :mad: So far the big so called heros of Somalia both present and past are a bunch of murders all after power except Hawa Taako but people rarely talk about her cause she's never killed any somali in her life and never wrote useless poems full of hatred and division :D

The Zack   

^ speaking of hatred, you are full of it now. The good Sayid fought against the British occupiers and their stooges and that makes him a HERO!

Som@li   

Caamir, When Sayid was fighting, there was no the present Somali State, He was fighting for all Somalis,including occupied territories.

I cant believe how some still have wrong info against the great leader, May Allah bless his soul.

Sayid arrived in Somalia in a time like now, where Somalis were divided in tribal sections so that Colonials could easy rule,divide and conquer policy!

Guess who were 90% of the foot Soldiers fighting for the British/Italians, they were Somalis!

So yes, he killed alot of dabo dhilifis,But,some innocent pple aslo have died during the struggle for independence, it was not intended, collateral damage!

Fabregas   

When Muslims struggle they don't choose their targets in terms of nationality or race. Those Somalis footsoldiers who fought alongside the British "Gaalo" are considered them same as them in Islam Shariah! When the British and Somali footsoldiers are trying to kill you, you don't stop and say "i'll leave the Somali alone". No you send him to his grave! If a Somali rapes a women, you don't execuse him because he is SOmalia, rather you apply the shariah to him. Having said that Sayid Muhamad Abdullah Hassan killed innoncents, including the garad of my subclan. And his followers also killed an innoncent Sheikh down South. But still his struggle was immense struggle, which have been well documented by Somalis and other alike!

N.O.R.F   

Dabshid, is the situation today also a 'proud' moment? Are you not supporting the opposite? Invasion/Occupation/Ethios/TFG?

Som@li   

Where did I support the invation, I support Somalia getting back into the world, by any means! I support anything that would end the cycle of violence,and reinstate our glory days.

let it be TFG or ICU!

I re-state Hiraale words, I would even invite the Jewish to end violence,So Saxb wanting stability/peace back does not necessarly mean wanting occupation or Ethopians!

Today's moments are not something to be proud of,very hopeless situation, so pointing fingers will not help.

What abt you? what do you support?