Sign in to follow this  
Som@li

Rememering the father of the Nation!

N.O.R.F   

Not one to copy, paste and comment but what the hey.

^TFG ayaa madaxi kaa gashay, It is a legitimate inclusive Somali government, it's head is very well known Somali colonel former leader of Puntland and played major roles in the Somali politics for the past 50 or so years, the Parliament contains 275 members from across the Somali mainstream, the ministers are all Somali, the local governers of every region are Somalis from the local community... And Sayid Maxamed was the founding father of the Somali dream, the Father of Somali nationalism. In the past, notably during the leadership of President Barre Somalis have achieved most of these dreams only to crash in the early 90's due to the civil war, Im sure you have reserved your bit of hate for Barre's government as well, name one good thing that you like about Somalia? not it's early struggle and history, the great Sayid, not the current TFG or even TNG and not the longest serving Somali leader... In that case how do we evaluate, measure or respect your input on Somalia's matter even so when very predictable...

However much one can presume your share on the current thread, I have yet to see your stance regarding the symbol of the Somali struggle against the British, the father of Somali Nationalism.

After that exhaustive and well put together argument I can only state that the TFG has failed! But I didn’t ask for that did I? I asked how one thinks what the TFG has done (invite Ethiopians to invade illegally) is akin to what the ‘Sayid’ had stood/fought for. I’m still waiting on some sort of a clear argument without fingers being pointed back at me (a sign of weakness).

However much one can presume your share on the current thread, I have yet to see your stance regarding the symbol of the Somali struggle against the British, the father of Somali Nationalism.

Aha! You are ‘yet’ (keyword) to see my stance on the issue but you have been, for the past 3 pages, shouting from atop of an Ethiopian tank and calling me a hater of Somalia! Now do you see why I don’t take you seriously?

ps what does naming one good thing about Somalia have to do with the discussion? Either stand up to the questions posed ama iska fadhi.

Emperor, do you not find any contradictions in your admiration for the Sayid and your support for the Ethiopian occupation? How on earth can you rationalise that?

Let me share a quote with you.

A government which needs foreign support to enforce obedience from its own citizens is one which ought not to exist; and the assistance given to it by foreigners is hardly ever anything but the sympathy of one despotism with another
- John S. Mill

And if the Sayid was alive i'm sure he would agree.

Kashafa   

And if the Sayid was alive i'm sure he would agree

If the Sayid was alive, he would have the likes of Emperor and Dabshid executed as traitors without a moment's thought. Yaab-ka aduuno-ka!, Niman-ka Amxaaro iska gaday aa maanta sheeganaayo 'wadani-nimo' iyo Sayyid-ka. Nom and North, try as you might to get a discussion started and have them answer for the blaring discrepancies in their (il)logic, you will never get a straight answer. They have perfected the art of the red herring and evasive name-calling. Back in December they had an Ethiopian chap arguing for them, seeing how they were(and are) doing an ineffectual pathetic hack-job at delivering Cabdullahi Amxaars propoganda. It's about high time they called him back.

Remembering Sayyid-ka kulahaa. This thread is a mockery to the legacy of Sayyid Maxamed Abdullahi Xasan. The only inheritors of Sayyid-ka are on the ground, right now as we speak, liberating Somalia from the occupation it finds itself in.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Dabshid:

^Waxaan u wadaa duulka weli ku jira baroor diiqi Maxkamadaha baad ka mid tahay, nimankaasi socde, dagaal bay galeen,laga adkaa, Arinku waxa weeye Soomaali maxaa u xal ah maanta!

Exactly, they are gone today. Lakin, today, Somali women are being raped all over Muqdisho checkpoints. Not only by the Ethiopians, but by the men who are supposedly trying to bring " peace back". Am sure you have seen the videos of them ku xaray masjidiki Ilahay! And there is no comment from any of the leaders of the " internationally recognised" government or even the cheerleaders on this forum, who are woefully silent on any crimes being commited by them!

Emperor   

Val why my dear, Why?

Sad to see that the whole thread had been reduced to a mere political tit-4-tat...

Norf enought with the repetitive finger pointing, I shared my bit about this issue, whether I contradict myself or not is beyond the point, simply present yours regarding the said Sayid Mahamed Abdille Hassan, I dare you to prove me wrong, my early predictions

Nomadique, I disagree with you on that, we could put our disagreements into a discussion on a different thread... In this, one should only comment about remembering the father of the nation as it clearly says in the title.

Ibtisam   

whether I contradict myself or not is beyond the point,

Emperor I think you are missing the point. Your contradiction is the whole point, you and Dabshid need to re-evaluate your stand me thinks.

Emperor   

^It should be, should you wish to add something to the thread or otherwise what would you be contributing to the topic, only commenting on what others might or might not say on the topic!

Ghanima I understand your point but surely you have stance on this issue... mine seems contradictory to you while not so to me, I can explain but not on this current thread... This is for every1 to share their opinion ragarding Sayidka...

Let me be blatantly reer baadiye meaning state the fact without any isku qarin :D

It's not entirely coincedence that most of our brothers and sisters from SL have either avoided to comment on this topic, those had the audacity to comment raised objection and cynicism towards the Sayid while others like my friend Norf entertained himself with what I, Emp or Dhubad might say on the topic... It is all a coincidence? Or Perhaps it is...

We can all agree to disagree, just let it out, very simple...

Som@li   

Haye, ma secceionist gii baa kharibay topic! Was expecting.

Kashafa, Nin yahow cabaadka jooji, hadaad wax isku haysid wadanka isgee, bakh bakh halka looga ma baahna!