Sign in to follow this  
Som@li

Rememering the father of the Nation!

N.O.R.F   

Wanting peace is everyone’s dream saxib. How that dream is achieved is another question. You believe the TFG will achieve peace but when will it be time for you to withdraw your support? They are doing the exact opposite of what the ‘Father of Somalia’ stood and fought for by ‘inviting’ Ethiopian forces.

You do not chew gum when you’re hungry and expect a full stomach of vegetables, rice and banana!!

RedSea   

Originally posted by Dabshid:

[QB] Where did I support the invation, I support Somalia getting back into the world, by any means! I support anything that would end the cycle of violence,and reinstate our glory days.

let it be TFG or ICU!

wow, I need to get out of here. I am not one to read minds, but we KNOW that you support the TFG and Abdullahi Yusuf. You have stated gazzilion times in here. So what do you mean you don't support the invasion?

Emperor   

^No need to repeat myself over and over son, you are who you are simple as that, it has been self-evident for all here on SOL, you can never hide thus any clarfication from there on would be unnecessary, simply waste of time...

N.O.R.F   

^^It is obvious you have nothing much to add to this topic. I will wait for Dabshid who can at least engage in a discussion. Thank you for your 'valued' contribution yet again. Run along now,,,,

Emperor   

^Your biased oneliner and naive arguments have become a sensible discussion miyaa? LOOL... Waan kabaxay

Get on with your "discussion" LOL

RedSea   

Emperor,

Why are you hitting the exit when you made a real accusation.

It's very simple question that was asked.

If you trully honored Zayid Mohamed A. Hassan's struggle against the British. In which the reason he fought against them were because they invaded his country illegally and thus was resisting that, and you honor him because of that, then it would makes perfect sense toask as to why you are not against the illegal invasion of Ethiopia of Somalia as well?

Or are you saying, I support the Zayyid for his resistance against the British occupiers, but yet I don't oppose but in fact support The Ethiopian illegal invasion which hasn't been approved by the AU,EU, and the U.N and more importantly the majority of the somali people.

What is the difference?

Do explain Emperor.

N.O.R.F   

Good questions. Very clear what is required. Lets see if he can clarify his position without pointing fingers and crying foul as per usual.

Emperor   

Red Sea good question. Now that was clever, turning the ball to my side was just impressive, I say the ball was in your corner answer it first then I will assure you to share my views on this matter.

Red Sea why are you against the TFG's use of Ethiopian army while you believe that British force's bombardment of Somalia along with other Somalis against Sayid Maxamed's darvishes was a right move...

Norf you may try answer that if you are really interested in a 'discussion' otherwise do not hide behind other characters on SOL...

Gediid   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Gediid:
Xiinfaniin "the animal", bini'aadamka qaarkiis inuu ka caqli badnaa ma ogtahay?

Hadanaan xikmad Ilaahey ka hor imaneyn waa runta baan ku odhan lahaa laakinse mid baa hubaa it has a bigger schlong than any human one you might have ever seen....

People in these threads could use therapy sessions, so much repressed anger.

Haneefa...We would form a support group as long as you moderate the sessions. :D

Gediid-Your pitifully sentiments aside, history has and will judge the Sayyid differently than you would have hoped. He was beacon of hope, a man ahead of his times, and a man blessed with nation of ignorant tribalists. I doubt you would appreciate or see his achievement. Hopefully, you would open your eyes and not be blinded by bitterness, and see the man who defended nation of ingrates, that's if you ain't focused on his schlong. ;)