Sign in to follow this  
Som@li

Rememering the father of the Nation!

Jamster   

Gediid wrote "Hadanaan xikmad Ilaahey ka hor imaneyn waa runta baan ku odhan lahaa laakinse mid baa hubaa it has a bigger schlong than any human one you might have ever seen .... Gedid.

War wuxu dhaqan xumaa ma qoti baa? Dadkaan qodaalka laga keeney and brought to america and has been let loose; war wuxu wuxuu ku hadley dhugo?

Gediid, you must give xaal for this offensive and disgusting insult against a sister. How dare you utter such a filth? mise gabdhaha D-block sida ragooda aad uga baqdo ayaad iyagana ula dhaqantaa?

Back to the topic.

Sayidka; like it or loathe him; his position in the history of our nation is clear (read if you will, what you are masters had written gediidow about this lagend of a man; Mad Mullah of Somali-Lands by Douglas Jardine). Gaal raac waligiis waa lagu yiqiin waxaanoo kale. I am nor surprised by the pure hediousness of Gediid & Co they are just putting qabiil before the nation and this has continued to their sad situation 2007!.

Alaha yarxamuhu

BOB   

Waryaarehe Awoowgiin la Jannee maad Odayga Awoowgeey ah Faraha ka qaadaan...Agaah!

Waxaad socotaanba ma hadaad keenteen inaad kuwii dalka iyo diintaba iibsaday soo garabdhigtaan?

Guys just remember one thing...Don't judge nobody when you don't know where you're going to end up yourself...Waan is naqaanaa hadaan Soomaali nahay ilaahey iyo diintiisaba waxaan ka jecelnahay qabiilkeena marka leave the judgement to Almighty s.w and one more thing...it's disgusting to speak ill of the dead Good or Bad...

May Allah s.w Guide Us Through The Righteous Path Insha Allah.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

me   

Originally posted by Northerner:

^^As Eid is approaching I shall call for peace
:D

Mar walba anoo fileen baa ciid layga dul keenaa. Ala wakhtigu dheereeyee.

Sayidka iyo halyeeydii Soomaaliyeed Ilaahay ha u naxariisto.

And the secessionists should stop this BS or atleast venerate those that collaborated with the British colonialist, since its intune with their pressent goals.

Ps. Allot of folks talk about how many the Daraawiish killed, but no one ever talks about how many The British and their collaborators killed. Only at Jidbaale the British and their collaborators killed 20.000 civilians.

In that struggle 3/5 of the Northern Somali population died and I hope that all those Somalis didn't die in vain.

Gediid   

Originally posted by Fahiye:

Gediid wrote "Hadanaan xikmad Ilaahey ka hor imaneyn waa runta baan ku odhan lahaa laakinse mid baa hubaa it has a bigger schlong
than any human one you might have ever seen
.... Gedid.

War wuxu dhaqan xumaa ma qoti baa? Dadkaan qodaalka laga keeney and brought to america and has been let loose; war wuxu wuxuu ku hadley dhugo?

Gediid, you must give xaal for this offensive and disgusting insult against a sister. How dare you utter such a filth? mise gabdhaha D-block sida ragooda aad uga baqdo ayaad iyagana ula dhaqantaa?

Back to the topic.

Sayidka; like it or loathe him; his position in the history of our nation is clear (read if you will, what you are masters had written gediidow about this lagend of a man; Mad Mullah of Somali-Lands by Douglas Jardine). Gaal raac waligiis waa lagu yiqiin waxaanoo kale. I am nor surprised by the pure hediousness of Gediid & Co they are just putting qabiil before the nation and this has continued to their sad situation 2007!.

Alaha yarxamuhu

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

This is a classic case of why I am strongly in favor of a caste system among Somalis.

Xiin

I am not reer Gediid saaxiib as you would like to blv but the name when I picked it waxaan ula jeedey NEW from the Arabic word Jadiid but with an Egyptian twist.Dad farabadan oo maanta SOL ka mid ah ayaa taas ceedeyn kara.

^^You are forgiven adeer. If it was , جديد , the Arabic one, that you were after, then you got the spelling wrong---it should read, Gadiid ! Besides, i dont really like to assume much less blv anything about your reer, but as i said that's the only significance this name has that I know of!