Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Somaliland authorities are trading captured refugees in return for ammunition

Jacpher   

Originally posted by Mslm: Red Sea:

I think the poster posted this not for sympathy sake but rather as a way to critize Somaliland and that is sad way to score a political point considering the things that are really happening to Somali galbeed.

Originally posted by SheekhaJacaylka: Somaliland doesn't support amxaaro

Call yourself Sheikh or Muslim, the militia in control of Hargeysa do support Amxaaro at the expense of their Somali Sheikhs and Muslims. You can't deny the people of Somali Galbeed taken by SNM clan militia and turned over to Amxaaro. Neither of you sound creditable when you support Riyaale puppet and try to play the sympathy card for Somalis in Moqdisho or Galbeedka.

AYOUB   

Caamir

You've doctored the article to spread anti-Somaliland propaganda not to highlight the plight of the suffering people of Og*den. There's no "somaliland" in the article before your special nip n tuck job. Shameless opportunism indeed! I'm not that surprised though, because you're becoming predictably full of cheap shots and this kind of diabolical behaviour, aren't you? Don't wanna comment on the excuses your making for the Ethio occupation of Mogadishu. What are you gonna come up with next?

Dahia al Kahina:

Are we still yet in position to argue who is and who isn’t the best of friends with Ethiopia?

Too much brain cells for this section, you're disqualified.

RedSea   

Jimcaale,

I won't let this one slide. Remind me again where I justified when Riyaale adminstrations turned people over to Xabash authorities...you can't just drag me down dirty path. I won't you to prove it if not I request an apology.

The other point I made was the obvious point even made by MMA which points to the fact that Caamir posted this ONLY in critism of Somaliland and nothing more. Do you not agree with me on that?

Caamir is actual supporter of Ethiopia's presence in Somalia, and I am not.

Cige   

Please do not criticise us, we need some bargain with our neighbours particullarly this critic situation in order to prevent Xabashi support puntland to recapture Laaska.

it's first came first served basis

therefore, folks please go other threads and let our PR works

Jacpher   

Red Sea: You're a joke sxb. Of all the people, you, a die hard fan of the SNM cult in Hargeysa, who in turn is sworn to serve and protect Amxaaro interest in that part of the country? If I'm not mistaking, MMA spoke of how far these puppet governments go to win that "ghastly, sick game" of going beyond imagination to please their boss. If you or another nomad is a supporter of such stooge government, what makes you think you don't deserve the criticism of your government? What Caamir does or stands for won't hurt you more than what Riyaale does in your own name. I urge you come out of the closet completely, not just half way.

Originally posted by Dahia al Kahina:

Are we still yet in position to argue who is and who isn’t the best of friends with Ethiopia?

Our critical thinking level is not up to that level yet. After sixteen years of internal warfare, some of us are still obsessed with what resources their sub-jifo should shed blood for instead of their jifo jeopardizing the existence of the entire nation. God forbid, another sixteen years may be needed to have this tiny country of ten million to see the larger picture and realize the solution lies beyond what the sub-jifo must have. Contrary to popular belief, solution is found outside the box, out the box of the resource demands of the qabiil. Image qabiil figureheads with no or less demands! The country is full of so much unused resources and some much death and destruction over who controls them.

Please do not criticise us, we need some bargain with our neighbours particullarly this critic situation in order to prevent Xabashi support puntland to recapture Laaska.

it's first came first served basis

therefore, folks please go other threads and let our PR works

Good Job!

RedSea   

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

[QB]
Red Sea:
You're a joke sxb. Of all the people, you, a die hard fan of the SNM cult in Hargeysa, who in turn is sworn to serve and protect Amxaaro interest in that part of the country? If I'm not mistaking, MMA spoke of how far these puppet governments go to win that "ghastly, sick game" of going beyond imagination to please their boss. If you or another nomad is a supporter of such stooge government, what makes you think you don't deserve the criticism of your government? What Caamir does or stands for won't hurt you more than what Riyaale does in your own name. I urge you come out of the closet completely, not just half way.

Big difference between Somaliland and TFG if your aim is saying they are the same.

-First of all I don't support Riyaale and his co leaders. I don't really. I made that clear countless times before.

-Somaliland and TFG are not the same. The TFG actually commited troops into somalia from Ethiopia to pave the way for them in order for them to rule Somalia. While Somaliland on the other hand has come about under the shades of cactus (galool) tree. They didn't opress people in their pursuit to becoming a peaceful 'nation to be' that it's today.

In your naveity, and judging based on your statement you are saying that red sea has no right of supporting somaliland, his birthplace, where his family, past, present and future lies.

I support Somaliland on its quest to becoming a nation of its own with no questions ask, however I do oppose the actions such as this, does that make me a supporter equivalant to Duke or any TFG supporter who supports a government which everything it does evolves around violence.

Let me say from a different prespective. Currently President Bush has low approval rating from the people and that mostly has something to do with his mideast policies such as Iraq. Most Americans oppose his policies and that shows with his low 30 percentile approval ratings. Still they are Americans who support their country, but neccasilily their leaders. As such I don't support Riyaale and his policies or his doings, but I do support Somaliland, my homeland, my birthplace, these are TWO distinct things which you keep mixing up. The faster you untangled these two things, the better for you to start seeing where I am coming from, the choice is yours. It's also your duty to sort them out and understand rather than accusing people with nonsensical and reasonable accusations filled with emotional outburst as though red sea has brough destruction to earth.

^^ :D:D

You are really making a distinction without a difference adeer!

Don’t get me wrong Redka! I like you and appreciate your genuine stances against Ethiopia’s influence on our affairs. I really do. Unlike most of the other landers here, you and brother Northern have more than once expressed deep brotherly sentiment. And I respect that. But to cut the chase here and without emotional fanfare, let me offer you a decent exit out of this lingering suspect as where your loyalty lies. Do you support Riyaale’s current incursion in SOOL under the pretext of locals are with us? Locals you know too well are small minority in that large clan grouping, and opportunistic at that.

And if you can get to this,[edit] what is the chief difference in your mind between the one who calls Ethiopian tanks in order to ascend to a feeble power, and the one who hands over his own people to the Ethiopians in order to keep the little power he has?

SOO MAAL   

Red sea,

The majority of American supported Bush’s invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq,

Most Americans supported Mr. Bush’s war adventures, that’s why he was elected two consecutive terms, they still support a possible military action against what they call a rogue nations like Iran

The reason why Bush has low approval rate currently, is because he failed stabilizing Iraq. the situation in Iraq is extremely discouraging, America lost billions of dollars in this disastrous venture, thus America lost its stature around the world and cannot threaten more nations like Iran, Syria, Sudan etc

Presently, Mr. Riyaala is popular more then ever in northwest (Hargeysa, Burco, Barbera) because of his current invasion and unjust occupation of Laascaanood, and it appears for now that Riyaale will be re-elected just like Bush in 2004, but soon Riyaale will fail in Laascaanood and his clan entity will pay a heavy price

People of Laascaanood will liberate their land, hopefully before his re-election bid

People of Laascaanood know that Riyales clan militia is only interested in land grab, resources grab, unattainable recognition, and securing the irrelevant borders curved by British Gaalo invaders, just like America is only interested in Iraqi oil grab, and Iraq strategic location near Middle eastern oil fields

There is really no difference between the puppet entity of TFG and the puppet entity of Somaliland other then that Somaliland is your clan-entity

Both TFG and Somaliland are Ethiopian tools

Why do you support Riyaale and his clan militia invasion of Laascaanood the day following the eid, why do you have to make excuses for their clear aggression against the people of Laascaanood? Because of the false excuse that some nonexistent locals support us, when Riyaale recruited ignorant young men (dabodhilif) from Adhicadeeye area, just like America is recruiting Iraqi young men to continue its occupation of Iraq

Why do you have to support Riyaale and his militia baffling determination to oppress people of Laascaanood?

Its hypocrisy to argue I support Somaliland for oppressing certain people, while I oppose TFG for oppressing others

No one saying that red sea shouldn’t support his home-region northwest (Somaliland), what we saying is its wrong for you to support your Somaliland to use violence, invade and oppress others, in this case the people of Laascaanood

Red sea, its you walaal who mixing up the two, and making it 2 for 1, you can support your Somaliland thats actually good, but to support the Naked Aggression against the Peaceful Region of Sool is totally unacceptable and inexcusable.

still ma xaafadihii aa laga hadlaa! homies, u all know xaafado aint gonna get no peace till the whole country gets peace. so why waste your time on single xaafad and not go for the big picture.

if your neighbor is on fire, u damn well know that you will be on fire soon if you dont get the help of the rest of your neighbors. whats up with short sightedness?