Sign in to follow this  
nuune

WORLD CUP 2006 GERMANY

SoMa_InC   

1986 world cup.....Damn, thats all I can say. Castro and Nuune, you two deserve an elderly respect up in this joint.

I don't second how this draw has been conducted, there must be must ding dong going on!! Gutted in deed.

Two of Africa's favourites are in group of deaths but I hope they make through the next stages and make our continent proud.

N.O.R.F   

^^i said vaguely warya :D but 1990 was the first proper one

I plan to be in Europe during the tourney (IA) so we can finally put to rest this oldies business. Come on out and Carbon-date this fossil called Castro.

me too, plan to be in UK during the tourny, cant stand these Arabs who are simply not interested in the game :rolleyes:

Saudi Arabia vs Tunisia will be good, whoever wins my be in a good position to progress.

nuune   

Nuune, i can categoricly say Sweden wil not win!!!

Northerner, I technically disagree with you, at the moment, i can't see a good team in Europe that are physically strong as Sweden, in that case, they can overcome the Sude-American-Crowds who dominated the world cup for ages, it is Europe's moment Now!

I would settle that an African team will come close to the last four.

Intel   

Originally posted by Northerner:

Australia will play brazil - how was that taken down under Rocko?

mixed reactions sxb.... we preferred England

"bring it on" reads the front page of today's paper. we're @$%& would be more appropriate me reckons :D

coach Hiddink's reacion to drawng brazil

"They taught me in Australia 'no worries mate' and sometimes I think it's too relaxed, but this team does not have many worries."

yeah bollocks Guus :D

N.O.R.F   

Less than 2 months boys,,,, whats the latest in the England camp, i'm missing alot of pre-world cup hype over here

^^^same old same old. Talking about how Rooney will carry them to World Cup victory.

Rooney........Rooney.........Rooney

Thats all ur missing

Urban   

the england formation for the world cup;

-------------Rooney-------------

-Rooney Rooney Rooney Rooney-

-Rooney Rooney Rooney Rooney-

---------Rooney Rooney---------

SoMa_InC   

187 and Urban, why are you hating on Rooney? He is such an amazing talent; a wonder kid. I agree that the British media talk a lot about him but still give him the credit he deserves. Cmon, he is not like David Becks.

Northerner, Sxb let me update you on the England camp. First, the whole country is praying for Owen to get fit following his broken leg.

Secondly, Sol Campbell wont be in the world squad. John Terry and Rio Ferdinand will play. This is not yet confirmed but it has been reported that Mr Sven would not pick players who have not been consistent with their clubs. Ashley cole has a chance if he gets back his form in time for the world cup.

The other update is am going to the world to watch two matches. :D

nuune   

good luck Soma, enjoy Munich or whatever, danke schon, alles gute

Good formation Urban lol

actually, every world cup pre hype, England say they will win the cup, so here we go again, same old stuff, get use to it!

Soma, I like Roney a lot, he is exceptional. I agree that Rio n JT will be the starting centre backs but Sol Campbell will definitly travel. Gareth Southgate and Sheringham tagged along at the last WC. Sven knows he needs the experience of Sol in his campus and is good for the team.

N.O.R.F   

Thanx for the update boys, i have decided not to have any hope for England, i will not raise my expectations!

Soma, what games are you going to see?

I shall be travelling back on the 14th June IA, to see family yes but mainly to catch the world cup games with the lads :D

Jaylaani   

Saudi Arabia is in the world cup? Doing what cheerleading for the US team?

How could a dress wearing men play soccer? Where do they practice? They must buy these players.

Kashafa   

How could a dress wearing men play soccer

What about skirt-wearing Somalis ? Can they play soccer ? Not even a kilt(which is manly), but a full-length colourful skirt-macawees combo

The Saudis have won the Asian Cup three times, beating the likes of South Korea, Japan, and Iran in the process. Don't sleep on them.

Jaylaani   

^^^Did you see the macawis wearing Somalis in the world cup? My point exactly.

Saudis won the Asian Cup? Why did you share that "exciting" news with us before?

NORTH,

Is Somaliland playing the world cup? If so, what group are they in? Thanks.