Sign in to follow this  
nuune

WORLD CUP 2006 GERMANY

Kashafa   

^^ Little Known World Cup Factoid: Peep The 6th Greatest Damn Goal in FIFA World Cup History. exciting, isn't it ?

The Green Falcons are not short on talent. I think what they need is more incentive. Kinda like how Saddamn Hussein used to whip his players when they lost a international game. Spare the rod, spoil the player.

Jaylaani   

What is your point? Are you telling me Saudis are good footie players?

BTW, I saw that goal live. It happened right here in the US.

Kashafa   

They're very good "footie" players. The best in Asia. What they lack in size, they make up in quickness. And excluding an 8-0 hammering by Germany in '02, they got a pretty respectable World Cup showing.

Don't deny their skillz, is warka duuxisa.

Jaylaani   

^^^lol@they're the best in Asia. What Asia is that? Are you talking about the Arab world?

They’re still Saudis...and they wear dresses like women. I just don't like these sell out hypocrites so please, stop advertising these creatures for me.

Kashafa   

(some)Somalis and their never-ending ignorant pride. Even as refugees, it doesn't stop with them.

Stop for a minute, read what you wrote, and consider how ridiculous you sound:

They’re still
Saudis
...and they wear
dresses like women
. I just don't like these
sell out hypocrites
so please,
stop advertising these creatures
for me.

^ What does any of that have to do with their soccer skillz ? They wear dresses, you wear skirts, we already established that. They're sell-out hypocrites, you're a loudmouth refugee. Fair and square. At the end of the day, they will beat you and any soccer team from East Africa in their sleep. Three-time kings of Asian soccer('84 '88 '96), participating in their 4th straight World Cup(since '94). What more could you ask for ?

Kala saar politics and sports. They no mix. And ease up on that thick dosage of bigotry, too. lol@they're still saudis. Is it a curse ? lol.

nuune   

The final countdown, u hear me SWEDEN, go win the cup, no one is mentioning Sweden, am not sweden fan nor do I live there, but I have the feeling that they will come to the finals!

Salam

Anyone who has knowledge of Fotball would realize that the world cup is a big time rip off. Only 5 teams from Africa qualify while 13 are allowed in Europe. Note even the group stages are fixed so that africa teams play strong teams. while brazil always have the easiers pool. if there was fair played between brazil and an africa nation such as Cameroon. Brazil would have no chance at all. Morocco second team beat the Americans who are ranked number 4 at the fifa ranking. Trinidad make it to the world cup and not Jamaica. If thats not bad enough, the france coach plays Bartez would was bad in 2002 and euro 2004. And Coupet who was number one for 4 years is on the bench. And to top it off he has the nerve to choose Cecee over Anelka or guity. the politics of Fotbal suck.

^^^ What are you ranting about, i say Europe deserve to have 13 teams if not more. If the qualifying was based purely on Footballing apilities if there was a free for for all qualifying system, whereby all the teams in the world are pitted against regardless of their contenant then most of the South American teams will qualify, so will half of Europeans, only two or maybe three teams from Africa and at most one from Asia u can forget about the Americas and Asiana. So u could say the current system actually favours teams from Africa and Asia and the Americas.

As to your suggestion that the world cup is fixed in some way .. well Football is big business and Fifa sole aim is to maximise revenue .. to do that u need great games between the big teams at latter stage of the competition and also allow room for few upsets so new fans can be created.

askme   

NO questions Deffinetaly no Questions about it!

The way I see it no doubt that BRAZIL is champion for world cup 2006.

SoMa_InC   

Thank God, I got my ticket delivered today. Would travel to Stuttgurt to watch Ivory Coast Vs Holland on Friday 16th. I am expecting an spectacular encounter and will be rooting for the Elaphants.