Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Matabaan oo gacanta Al Shabaab gashay

Cawaale   

^Kashafa, waan ogahay wiilka in uu asxaab al kahf ka mid yahay, balse waa kuwii godadka dhuumashaalka ugu jiray gafuurkana xeranayay, bal adeer ilahay ajir iyo sawaab haka siiyee cunuga dugsi u *** oo wax tar 50$ aa ku filan bishi!!

Originally posted by Kashafa:

^^ Yaa jaasoos, dhulinimo waxaa kuugo filan inaa la safan-tahay mushrikeen'ta ee qabuur caabud'ka.(even if you don't share their polytheistic beliefs). Ilaahay aakhiro hakula soo saaro zumratu Zenawi wal Mushrikeen. Aamiin. Laakin waxaa ku weydiyay, waa tii Abdulkareem Jaamac iyo Abukar Arman la siiyay jagooyin, ee adiga maxaa banaan'ka ku dhigay, ileen kama
howl yarid
ragaas ee ? Basaas'nimo waxay uu baahantahay alotta self-promotion ee fadhiga ka kac, duqa. Dheesha yaa lagaa badanin.

Thanks, Ukhtii Malika, I consider that to be high praise that I am undeserving of. I can only hope to develop the oratorical abilities of the young brother who was giving the moving khutba. "Adeeryaal, yaala isu gambanin, hadaa deenta Alle(ie, Shareecada) qaadan waysaan, wallahi billahi, waxaa lamid noqonaysiin dowladii shariif, meeshay martay aa mareysiin"

Cawaale,

That young brother has more honour, more dignity, more Iimaan, and more Islam in his
left toe
than the corpulent 'Holy Scholars' that you watch on TV can hope to have in 10 lifetimes. Taas weligaa ha iloobin, abti. Wax isku dhow ma ahan, mana la isku qayaasi karo dhalinyaro(fit'yatun aamaano bi'rabihim wa zidnaahum hudaa) uu istaagay inay magaca Alle kor yeelaan, iyo niman xirfad ka dhigtay Islaam-ka inay bariis ku cunaan calaa manhaj Fatwa-4-sale. Tom & Jerry ayaga ku haboon inay fiirsadaan.

There is a reason why keligii-muslim Kashafa is angry with xiin :D

Ahlu Sunna Wal Jama’a forces recapture central Somali town

Maaddeey   

^link-iga shalay Halgan.net eed halkan soo dhigtay muxuu kan uga duwanyahay?

Matabaan in la qabsado maaheyn ujeedada oo la xajiyo ee waxay ahayd tactic la rabay in xooggooda la isugu keeno Matabaan si loo qabsado Dhuusomareeb, waana socotaa, ha u qayshadeen waxay u qayshan jireen min duunillaah!

^^If i didn't know you are script for someone else, i would've responded by saying the following:

only armed takfeeri believe that somalia has a politicallly active, armed mushrik community that must be fought and defeated.

the rest of somalis believe these wars as a tragedy that keeps the country unstable

Jacpher   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

^^ Yaa jaasoos, dhulinimo waxaa kuugo filan inaa la safan-tahay mushrikeen'ta ee qabuur caabud'ka.(even if you don't share their polytheistic beliefs). Ilaahay aakhiro hakula soo saaro zumratu Zenawi wal Mushrikeen. Aamiin. Laakin waxaa ku weydiyay, waa tii Abdulkareem Jaamac iyo Abukar Arman la siiyay jagooyin, ee adiga maxaa banaan'ka ku dhigay, ileen kama howl yarid ragaas ee ? Basaas'nimo waxay uu baahantahay alotta self-promotion ee fadhiga ka kac, duqa. Dheesha yaa lagaa badanin.

This confused character employs personal attacks and name calling insults instead of valid argument. He continuously posts flaming direct personal attacks against members. SOL's credibility should not be undermined by allowing this barbaric persona to continue with his derogatory comments. Every time someone criticizes the low lives of the armed youth militia and calls them for what they are, masked wild dogs, these lunatics get riled up and open a mouth full of worms. Seems to me they believe more in ayyada afka duuban than Islam itself and Ilaahey iyo diintiisa. Since when it become blasphemous to criticize a skinny $$$ fanatics high on drugs on a rampage to mass murder. Ninbaa yiri hadaadba saan diin ku sheeganeysaan......ha is oo marina. SOL deserves better. Time for action.

Jacpher   

Maaddeey:

^I haven't called a certain member "Gaal" for simply stating a factual statement, Al-Shabaab cut the limbs of people. Unlike you, I don't back up bloodsucking monsters and question people religious beliefs or what's in their hearts.

By the way the masked wild dogs are extreme violent political militia fighting for power and control, not personal members of SOL.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^The Script you're conversing with has had a bug lately
:D

Waxaad sheegayso ma fahmi karo awoowe

I do not agree with you... this script you speak is apparently a visionary intellect who easily shifts paradigms and has a excellent understanding of abstract concepts involving perception. :D

Fooling everybody on SOL, all the time used to be his sole objective here...but now, he has come out into the open in regards to the religious deviants back home. Therefore, Xiin, this is no bug; if anything, this is a refreshing upgrade from that old inefficacious Beta version of the Maaddeey Script. :D

Putting aside insincere and unindemnifying vis-a-vis badmouths between posters reflecting how they are zealotly defending their hubs I would like to ask Alshabaab supporters:

1- Isn't said by the ALMIGHTY SW "udcu ilaa sabiili rabika bilxikmati wal mowcidatul xasana".

2- Walaa tastawil xasnah walaa sayyiáh idfac billatii hiya axsan wamaa yulaqaahaa illaladiina sabaruu wamaa yulaqaahaa illaa thuu xathin catiim.

3- isn't said by the Mustafa PBUH " Ad deenu nasiixa, qulnaa liman yaa RasuuluALLAAH qaala LILLAAHI, wali Rasuulihi wali aimatul muslimiina wa caammatihim.

Isn't it good to understand the priortization of the religiously required elements and put inorder accordingly?

Isn't it better to grasp lessons learnt from recently religiously revelutionaries took place some islamic countries like sudan and iran (forget what ever sect they were advocating for) and practice the tactics they employed to breakthrough thier motives?

Maaddeey   

Jacfar, adi Miskiin baad tahay!, qof aan Gaal isagoon ahayn iri ma jirto, sababta aad sheegtayna uma dhihin, hadaad caqli yar leedahay waad is weydiin lahayd, dib ayaadna u raaci lahayd!, teeda kale cayda Sol members kaliya miyey Xaaraan ku tahay??, wiiloow, yaanaan isku dambaabin, please i amaan geli, dhib miyaa??

Xiin, adi Script baad ku waalatay, ee ninyahow al fujuur fil khusuumah iska ilaali

Dambarsame, Points-kaagu waa valid, Insha Allah kahyr, ogowse Somalia gacan bir ah in lagu qabto bey u baahantahay!.

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

[QB] Jacfar, adi Miskiin baad tahay!, qof aan Gaal isagoon ahayn iri ma jirto, sababta aad sheegtayna uma dhihin, hadaad caqli yar leedahay waad is weydiin lahayd, dib ayaadna u raaci lahayd!, teeda kale cayda Sol members kaliya miyey Xaaraan ku tahay??, wiiloow, yaanaan isku dambaabin, please i amaan geli, dhib miyaa??

Xiin, adi Script baad ku waalatay, ee ninyahow al fujuur fil khusuumah iska ilaali

Ow folks hailing from P/Land dhaafa sheekha ;) ,abhintu idinma celiso miyaa :mad: . Faaíido badan ayuu meesha u leeyahay, Kaftankuna xiddaysane ha noqdo Baanjeerka xoora waryaaya oo meel sare ka kaftama :D

Kashafa   

Dambarsame,

Although you make some valid points, you're quoting them in the wrong context. If your overall point is that the Mujahideen should somehow 'talk peace' and sit at the negotiating table, you are both naive and deluded(no offence).

Remember: Power concedes nothing without a demand....and the iron fist to back it up. For two decades(and even earlier), my country has been the playground of insidious clannists, Ethiopian-funded warlords, and the whims of the Antarnashanal Kaaaaamooonity. If you think that "talking nice to them" is the answer....well, you probably shouldn't study conflict resolution.

Maya, abti. The iron fist of the Sons of Somalia will crush them into submission, that is, the few remaining warlords and Xabashi protectorates that are still out of their control.

The iron fist that has crushed Hiiraale, Axmed Madoobe, and other clannist upstarts.

The iron fist that has crushed Baqtii Cumar Xaashi and his sidekick Baqti Laqanyo

The iron fist that has cleansed 98% of Mogadisho from the najaasah of Mogadisho warlords.

The iron fist that has turned Kismaayo and Jubooyinka into a oasis of peace after two decades of "Kismaayo anaka aa iska leh" vs "Maya, anaka aa iska leh"

The iron fist that has caused Cabdullahi Amxaar to seek qaxooti-dom in Yemen.

That, my friend, is the gacan bir that Shaykhuna Maadeey speaks of, and that gacan bir will crush, ruthlessly and without naxariis, any individual, group, or entity that opposes Xukm-ul-Allah and the return of law & order in Ardul Soomaal Al-Muslimah.

Of course, as the iron fist hits harder and harder, you will hear increasing levels of high-pitched cabaad, baroor, and oohin of the gaalo-raac xoolo, especially on the Internet, like my ol' buddy ol' pal Jimcaale( :D ), a cry of desperation at the destruction of Tol-ka and a SOS call for Ethiopia(O Ethiopia, iyaka nacbuda wa iyaka nastaceen, balees naga soo gaar)

Ugu dambeyn, ku soo dhawaaw golahaan ee Politics section, waxaana rajeynaa inaa kamid noqotid kuwa Xaq'ga taageero.