Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Where is Oodweyn?

Ibtisam   

The Guru was with the big guns xaley- He will be back when he has time for time wasters. I for one think SOL politics is a waste of his talant. Particularly when he has Ngonge to spin the wheel in answers to the same old stories. Maybe you all should get together and find a new direction is this old debate and he will be back guns blazing. :D

Aniga aya ka naxaya indheer ee ha so nooqon. icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^^^ :D:D:D At least run with some delays and strikes like the London Underground :D . I saw you with the big guns, so I assume you have fair bit of work to do.

Baal ega waram this guy please?

P.s. Good to have you back, but I still think you are hitting your head against a brick wall with these lot.

Ibtisam   

^^^Now Xiin will be in here gun blazing with four lines ee naga dhaa.

To be honest my main mission is to find out for myself if he is open minded enough to admit the contributions young people can make, or if they are stuck on the same old formula of: Male, over 35, wealthy or well connected. Considering I am not at least two of those things I want to know how high the hill I have to climb is. :D

Okay will do thanks, too many channels that are not connecting together is the main problem with the delegation but they tell me 4th is his last day meeting anyone and 2nd or 3rd is the likely option. These things should really have been arranged before he even got here. Khyire inshallah. Thank you. smile.gif

Saad I will catch in Hargisa when the plan lands there, he's known me since I was 9 and if he has forgotton I will pull the family strings (and now get you to pull them for me too) :D:D

NGONGE   

^^ Be yourself, Ibti. If the bloody president can not understand you then there is really something wrong with the man. :D

At any rate and considering that he spent a long time in the UK, I am sure he will not be shocked with your Somali/English mixture (how many kids does he have again? :D ).

P.S.

Don't let the guru fool you. Everyone seems to have a connection with this government one way or another (well, except me. Norf spread a rumour that I am an Udub man!). :D

My advice would be. talk to the first lady in charge, if you really want to get things done.

You can even bring her papers and give a powerpoint presentation and guarantee she will read and listen.

the old men wont have any time to read your interesting papers. :D

DSC07035.jpg

Lool@Oodwayne. Mujaahid, welcome back. Intaad maqnayd, Puntland made great progress. Hopefuly NGONGE already updated you. :D

Ibtisaameey, igu salaan odayga Siilaanyo. Tell him LST is an old fan of his. Awoowena wuu iigu aadan yahay. smile.gif