Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Where is Oodweyn?

Gabbal   

Though I have not opined for the better part of a year nor agreed with most of what Oodweyn said prior, I missed this clever old chap who, like me, has his own achilles hiil. Oodweynoow ku mee? :D

Kolayba Udub baad ahayde, armaad Siilaanyo xarash u qabtaa? smile.gif

Timur   

Its a small town on the road between Burco and Hargeisa, far more towards the Burco side.

I don't know why the khatlanders on this website are so antsy about telling you where this obscure little town is located.

Oz   

^^^^ read the title of the thread one more time, the 'e' is missing so that means its the city they are talking about not our SOL dude :D:D .

Saalax   

^^^ The city is also called Oodweyne. :D not Oodweyn even though it's sometimes pronounced as Odwein but the official name of that region/town is Oodweyne.

NGONGE   

The Guru says hello and sends you this message. :D

Dear Mr.
HornAfrque

You still have not learned, haven’t you, dear lad.

You see, the notion that one will go out of his way, in-order to welcome the argument in so far as the history of the then SNM is concern, from the likes of you.

Whereby on your end, one can easily put more politely, by saying that you happen to be as
our SOL tiresome Afweyniste's fawning and sycophantic Apologist
, is as appetising as the notion of being invited to a posh and
highly sought-after restaurant
and being told subsequently by the chef of that joint that the French menu’s of this evening, mainly consist that of
cut-to-small-pieces cardboard boxes seasoned with a hefty dose of a spicy source…

Consequently, as you can imagine, one would be within his right to make his excuses from that polite society that invited him to dinner; and in turn he was, in all seriousness, intending of keeping company at their side that night, by way of claiming an urgent family problem back home, particularly with the kids; so that he could be skipping or legging it out from the restaurant with a backward glance of the
sigh of relieve sort
, coupled with the notion of thanking his god that one has come so close in eating a card-board boxes for dinner, first time in his life.

Subsequently it was not wont of
manly fortissimo
or even a lack of debating spirit on my part that have
guaranteed my absence
in that debate that you've mentioned; but, as I can tell, by a long experience that I had accumulated at your expense; one knows in his heart, that long before one enters the room, as to what your
pointless arguments
in so far as Somaliland and the then SNM will evolve around or will amount in totality; which is mainly
Mr. Rayale
this and Mr. Rayale that, and so forth and so etc…

Therefore, knowing in advance the
intellectual poverty
of what is likely to be displayed from your end, in so far as your
debating points
is concern; I believe, one was correct in coming to the judgement, that others, particularly our
Somaliland’s youngsters
, who are new to the ropes of this nature should have a field day in
chasing you around
the place
without my presence

And in so far as I am concern, I ought to behave like a manner that is akin to that
grizzled and wise Lioness
who is allowing her wayward cups to learn how to hunt for their daily bread at her presence; particularly when it comes to getting grips with all manner of
small animals
that can be found in the neighbouring areas to their nest; so that they could get
life-importance lessons
about the affairs of the wildlife that shall awaits them when they leave her bosom to their own danger-strewn individual paths.

Therefore, knowing, as I said it, that it was
unlikely
that anything you say, will have me sharpening my pen in return, perhaps in-order to write home about it; or given that it could not be even anything that would force me to disturb my
leisurely siesta
of a rest, in so far as your little
Siyadiste’s mind
is concern.

I thought it would be best to view things at the
distance
, and see how those youngsters that are learning the ropes of serious debating discourse in here shall make
short work
of your
third-rate
and
it’s-hand-me-down nonsense-on-stilts
that you daily paraded in here…

Regards,

Oodweyne.

Wrote three years ago :D:D

Originally posted by Timur:

Its a small town on the road between Burco and Hargeisa, far more towards the Burco side.

I don't know why the khatlanders on this website are so antsy about telling you where this obscure little town is located.

U haven't even read what he is asking for ..... yaa badow :D

Though I have not opined for the better part of a year nor agreed with most of what Oodweyn said prior, I missed this clever old chap who, like me, has his own achilles hiil. Oodweynoow ku mee? [big Grin]

Kolayba Udub baad ahayde, armaad Siilaanyo xarash u qabtaa?

N.O.R.F   

as appetising as the notion of being invited to a posh and highly sought-after restaurant and being told subsequently by the chef of that joint that the French menu’s of this evening, mainly consist that of cut-to-small-pieces cardboard boxes seasoned with a hefty dose of a spicy source…

Typical Oody :D:D

Notwithstanding the gang-signal like secessionist affiliation with Oodweyne here, the absence of Oodweyne from these boards when Somalia’s political events (Somaliland included) are taking a fascinating turn only suggests that he sort of begun to see the writing on the wall as it were as far as the separation of Somalia is concern :D .

Thankful   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Notwithstanding the gang-signal like secessionist affiliation with Oodweyne here, the absence of Oodweyne from these boards when Somalia’s political events (Somaliland included) are taking a fascinating turn only suggests that he sort of begun to see the writing on the wall as it were as far as the separation of Somalia is concern
:D

SOOOOOOOO TRUE!!!

He is the most fascinating of the secessionists! He truely believed despite not being recognized by a single country in the world that his enclave was treated like an official government by other governments! Of course he would never have any evidence to support this, except to tell us about secret behind the scenes meetings going on.

Maybe he went back home and is one of the many Diaspora that Silanyo selected. He'd be good at reassuring people that recognition is near and to forget about the U.S policy.