Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Faroole's Somalinimo Theme

so u scared like a freaking kitty-cat! lool. Well

u know xamar aint no place 4 like your kind. U gotta be tuff homie.

your azz is gone if u think its a place for kitty-cats. lol

sool_boy   

its ok to root for somaliweyn , but there is no somali nation to be part of .. i mean puntland got peace and we all should be happy of that.. i am for somaliweyn but i aint gonna tell puntland or somaliland to trade their peace for war and killing.. let them have the peace(their own states) and when other somalis get their act togather , than they can jion somaliweyn.

Thankful   

I have heard rumours that President Farooles highest ambitions is to become President of the whole nation. The more and more I look at it, it seems that this is true. Nothing wrong with this, I just think he is rallying support for bigger aspirations.

madaxweynaha-pl-oo-kor-u-haya-calanka-so

Mr. middle-finger! If hes concerned about somalis, why hes not eating his words and gone to at least to xamar and joining sharif aka (stinky). Why.

To many cheerleaders! its all about listening what their mofo leader says without any solid account of what their leader is all about to backup his words!!

I say...eat your words and show me what the hell u is all about!! show me the money.

Otherwise, u ain't nothing but a sting hole!

Put all Somalida in your scope before you open your stinking big mouth......or u ain't nothing but a puppet!

^^^ Crack is wack:So stay off that stuff!

Waryaa Rudy, Mr. Middle-Finger's plan is to fix up his house before he helps work on the whole neighborhood. Personally, I believe thats quite noble of him, for charity begins at home... the reconstruction of Somalia begins from the grassroots and thats the way forward.

sool_boy   

Rudy, insulting/ebonic words a side .. but how you want farole to act? to join the crazy war in muqadisho? , nah sir farole is right to sort his own peoples problem than try to help other somalis , thats the right way ... its no use sideing with one of waring rivals and be part of problem..DO I MAKE SENSE HERE?

^^^

madaxweynaha-pl-oo-kor-u-haya-calanka-so

He did outsmart and outplay your secessionist group last week, thus has a great chance in whatever he does. :D Faroole is doing a great job unlike Riyaale who only use is humbling the SNM vagabonds that Oodweyne supports.

Your pathetic rants lately has made it clear you have been rattled, though you tend to be confused most of the time this has been quite amazing. ;)

Thus the blue flag is everywhere, Senators, mayors and governors were all trying to out do each other welcoming Presidetn Faroole, while you can not even provide a single pic of Riyaale meeting anyone in Kuwait. :D

sool_boy   

I thought secessionist are highly allergic with somalia name , but i see some of em here in somalia online 24/7 , whtas up with the double love?. lol

Thankful   

Other pictures I didn't look up included, making a speech and UN, participating in the Arab Summits, meeting with the Germany Leader etc etc. This is what President Faroole has to look forward to if he wanted to run for President of a the nation. It's that international recognition that you get.

Former President Abdullahi Yusuf had a passion for decades to become president and finally realized it. He is now in Yemen for one reason and one reason only, the international community knew that if he was in Puntland, he would be seen as a barrier to President Sharif, and would easily get back Lascaaanod like he did last time. Just look at what he did last time to Riyaale and there was no response for that side. Also, He didn't pick Yemen for no reason, he's still very close by.

Anyways, the Federal Presidency has way more pros then cons. Former President Abdullahi Yusuf maximized the foreign relation aspect of the Presidents positiion like no other since Siad Barre. To me it seems that the Puntlands President Faroole is like so many others and is vying for the highest politicial position. After all the violence, turmoil, famine and the other enormous problems facing Somalia. It's the only government that is interational recognized. Puntland, NW Somalia might meet with officials from other countries but not with western Presidents.

xinsrc_0121103071719953204667.jpg

gallery.jpg

396464464_FRANCE_SOMALIAx.jpg

Paragon   

^Waryaa, give credit where it's due. Faroole is rocking the crowd and giving out the right sound bite. :D

Don't be a typical SLander. smile.gif

Abwaan   

Originally posted by General Duke:

I loved it, he impressed me allot and I wish him and his cabinet the best.

lol...I thought he did already with or without...smooth-tal king..."Soomaalidu waxay tiraahdaa, hadal badani haan ma buuxsho"...haddii hadal wax tarayo Soomaalida inteeda badan kii meel ka hadlaaba waa yaqaan card Soomaalinnimo iyo hoggaan inuu ciyaaro...balse waxay xaajo ka quruntay markii la fiiriyo qofka dhaqankiisa weliba behind closed doors...Kii ka carara iyo kii ku soo ordaba...Soomaalinni mada innagaa u baahan ee iyadu nooma baahna...Kolleey adiga you are 100% Soomaali markii aad adeeryaal shaaha ka daba waddid, laakiin qof kale oo Soomaali ah markaad aragto oo xil loo dhiibona waad bukootaa...ILAAH HAKU CAAFIYO ADIGA IYO INTA KULA MIDKA AHBA!!!

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Ninku adeer jecelaa. Was he a guul-wade in his past life, taabicisanaa!

Priceless!