Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Faroole's Somalinimo Theme

Abtigiis   

I didn't lsiten to it, but know most somali politicians are good orators. So, he must be saying good things. Even Dahir Riyaale says so sometimes.

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

A surprise would have been if General Duke is not impressed with any Puntland leader.

a Dukey without no uncle... thats like gorilla with no bannana. That cant happen. lol.

Abtigiis   

hate adi unbaa sheega. To say this or that is wrong is not to hate.

Adiga laakiin qofol weyn oo saddex circle ah oo puntland ah intay kugu xidheen ayey furihii tuureen.

I dont think this so...cuz guul-wadeys all have changed.

the issues with this homie is like the apple that falls the farthest away from the tree. If you know anything about Somali clan shyte, u know the ones that are the farthest away in the clan tree, make the biggest noise.

So hes like those on the far fringes! lool.

hate adi unbaa sheega. To say this or that is wrong is not to hate.

Interesting, and now whats wrong in this instance. Puntland came about beacuse of the war and is open to all Somali's, who live there in peace.

Again stick to the topic and dont let the hate of Duke's illustrious uncles over take you. :D

Still await your comment on the audio dear lad. ;)

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

If you know anything about Somali clan shyte, u know the ones that are the farthest away in the clan tree, make the biggest noise.

So hes like those on the far fringes! lool.

Like Marx of Somaliland? I get it now.

:D:D

Duke

Masaakintan wareertay ee Somaliland sheegata ayaad sidii naag lala qabo ku masayrtaa ood Puntland la garab orodaa. It is good that puntland inay ka dhoobayso ooy iyaduna land land sheegato, laakin you overdo it. And the more you overdo it (you Duke), it looks like the S-landers will feel it is alright to run after that futile dream.

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

[qb]

Masaakintan wareertay ee Somaliland sheegata ayaad sidii naag lala qabo ku masayrtaa ood Puntland la garab orodaa. It is good that puntland inay ka dhoobayso ooy iyaduna land land sheegato, laakin you overdo it. And the more you overdo it (you Duke), it looks like the S-landers will feel it is alright to run after that futile dream.

Adeer you are not making any point. Also dont insult people for you have no stance what so ever , as for Somaliland I disagree with secessinisam but not what they achieved and the peace. Again stick to the topic, because a naked man as in your case can not tell me that I am not wearing enough clothes. :D

Well..dukey is toast tonite!! lol. cheers dukey. But u know homie, its not like i wont share a cup of coffee with u! And off course, its on me.

u is a sport. its ok sometimes in lagu yar rifo... thats what life experience is all about. Than rather to be with cheerleaders all your life. So just come down to the homies shed sometimes and chill with the truth. Just open your eyes lil more to see the big 5 five picture. its more prettier man.

It dont matter what middle-finger says! hes a politician. However, what we are asking u to do is to come and join somaliweeyne and forget about pland secessionist shyte.

Denounce plant and come join your somali brothas and sistas. why cant u do that??

What difference does it make if u live in bossaso

xamar or hargeysa. We are one nation, with same language, diin and culture! Lets unite once again for the good of all our pple.

^^^Dont worry brother Puntland is part of Somalia, its just taking care of 3 million Somali's from every region who are living in peace and dignity. Thus Puntland is good for Somaliweyn.

So I suggest you support it, its part of the great Somalia.

What difference does it make if u live in bossaso xamar or hargeysa.

The difference is, if you live in Xamar you'll be murdered by a crazy fanatic, or a ragtag solder or an aids infected amnisom. :D