Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Facing the aggressors head on...AUDIO speech!

Gabbal   

Khalid, I would say close to 40% of the leadership of Al Shabaab hail from the Somaliland clan.

Makes someone like Oodweyne sweat you can imagine when he thinks about what this bodes for Somaliland as Al Shabaab gets stronger.

RedSea   

NG,

You ask what has Ethiopian done to me? :D

For you to understand that quesiton, you just need to know what kinda person I am and my background.

You see I am from very religious family, our home was built around the Islamic faith. It has always been part of my family value to know that Muslims and Somalis in particular are one body (whether they live in two seperate countries or more), so whenever one of them is harmed, the others shall ache as well. I believe I dont have to be direct recipient of the wrong doings in Somalia subjected to them by the Ethiopians to feel their pain. It's Muslim thing, it's a somali thing if you don't understand.

If you have lived in Addis ababa like I have, you would know that Ethiopians dont' know the difference between somalis from the South or Somaliland. They always hated us to death. These people have always been an enemy to Somalis, all of them somalis.

If they had any love for Somaliland, then they would have recognized it long ago.

I promise you if Somaliland had stopped kissing the butt of the Ethiopians today, you would have seen them at our doorsteps. The only reason Ethiopia considers somaliland they 'little friend' is because SL obeys it well.

Just to give you an example: would Ethiopia aide AY/cade Muse and Rayaale at the same time?, Somaliland and Puntland at the same time?

They train both SL and PL troops (suprisingly these two went to war twice using same arsenals donated by Ethiopia). :confused:

In addition, Somalia is still my home, I do very much consider it part of me. They are somalis aren't they? they are Muslims aren' they?

Your question seems so far off logic. It's like saying why should we care about the Isreali aggression into Palestine, why should we care about the war in Iraq, or Afqhanistan or even Chechnya?

secondly, it is not politically right to think that whatever outcome in the South will have little or no impact on Somaliland. I am worried if Ethiopia does get away with what they are doing in the South, they will have no second thoughts of doing the same every else. Adeer you don't know these people. You have lived most of ur life in the Arab states and then the West. So I am not suprised by your sentiments.

JB,

You've opposed Alshabab from the Getgo. You have always believed that Alshabab were a threat to Somaliland. This notion that they are at war with SL didn't just show up.

I do care about Somaliland and its future, even more so than you do. Adeer if you cared about Somaliland and its future welbeing you would have realized that the party you support so dearly (udub) are the worst enemy of the state.

And write this down: If Alshabab provides better alternative government than what we have now, then I am all for it. Now copy that. smile.gif

Mukhtar abu zubeier iyo Ibrahim Zeylic miyaad ka xigtaa Somaliland. dee kama xigtid. Yaa yidhi tuugtan kala caloosha buuran ee Rayaale iyo waxii lamid ah ayaa Somaliland ilaahay ku aaminay. Ilaahay ninkii fiican ee uunoo soo diraba waan raacaynaa. Hadii uu maanta Somaliland inta uu yimaado uu rayaale iyo waxii lamid dabada xabad ka galiyo waan ku raacsanahay. Taas lasoco. Insha Allah khayr. :D

Poker   

Mr. RS

You can't be serious!

Al shabaab=ISlaam. C'mon now.

The house your parents built was constructed around true and pure Islamic religion. Not the fabrication version of Al shabaab BS.

Did your parents tell you that you have the rights to murder innocent people, including Amxaaro? I don't think so.

Your argument inaadeer has mo merit. These thugs simply murdered 23 Somali Muslims in Hargeisa not Xabashis.

Did you see the responds made my SHADAADIINTA in Janaale after the press release in Hargeisa? Go check that.....

BTW, What is wrong with supporting UDUB? It's a political party that happened to be the sitting administration. Rayaale is a individual who was elected by his own people and he will be here until his people tell him to go. There is a difference between Individuals and Somaliland.

I think you're little bit confused.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by RedSea:

NG,

You ask what has Ethiopian done to me?
:D

For you to understand that quesiton, you just need to know what kinda person I am and my background.

You see I am from very religious family, our home was built around the Islamic faith. It has always been part of my family value to know that Muslims and Somalis in particular are one body (whether they live in two seperate countries or more), so whenever one of them is harmed, the others shall ache as well. I believe I dont have to be direct recipient of the wrong doings in Somalia subjected to them by the Ethiopians to feel their pain. It's Muslim thing, it's a somali thing if you don't understand.

If you have lived in Addis ababa like I have, you would know that Ethiopians dont' know the difference between somalis from the South or Somaliland. They always hated us to death. These people have always been an enemy to Somalis, all of them somalis.

If they had any love for Somaliland, then they would have recognized it long ago.

I promise you if Somaliland had stopped kissing the butt of the Ethiopians today, you would have seen them at our doorsteps. The only reason Ethiopia considers somaliland they 'little friend' is because SL obeys it well.

Just to give you an example: would Ethiopia aide AY/cade Muse and Rayaale at the same time?, Somaliland and Puntland at the same time?

They train both SL and PL troops (suprisingly these two went to war twice using same arsenals donated by Ethiopia). :confused:

In addition, Somalia is still my home, I do very much consider it part of me. They are somalis aren't they? they are Muslims aren' they?

Your question seems so far off logic. It's like saying why should we care about the Isreali aggression into Palestine, why should we care about the war in Iraq, or Afqhanistan or even Chechnya?

secondly, it is not politically right to think that whatever outcome in the South will have little or no impact on Somaliland. I am worried if Ethiopia does get away with what they are doing in the South, they will have no second thoughts of doing the same every else. Adeer you don't know these people. You have lived most of ur life in the Arab states and then the West. So I am not suprised by your sentiments.

You have my absolute respect and I apologize if you took anything I said in an insulted manner. It is rare to find a person like you these days and you are definitely an inspiration even to myself.

Nin rag ah.

The Zack   

Red, si fiican oo Somalinimo leh baad u hadashay walee! Well said sxb! Viva Somalinimo, down qabyaaladda, nimanku waxey kugu heystaan tolkaaga soo raac lol.

RedSea   

^Tolkayga waan lasocdaa. Don't forget that. Laakin I and JB or NG for that matter differ the direction the 'tol' should go.

Poker,

Inader, do you think I as someone who has lived the times SL was being destroyed will be too naive to forget. You have to believe me in this. JB and NG will have us think that RS is supporting those who are hellbent in destroying SL. I do not. I know better than them believe me.

Somaliland can do better than Rayaale and this habashi pleasing harlots in Hargeysa. We can and we will.

Secondly, the bombings in Hargeysa were tragic, many people i know lost distant relatives.

Somaliland authories so far blamed Alshabaab group for the bombing. The reports coming out are conflicting. Some saying the man who bombed Hargeysa came all the way from Minnesota to carry out the attacks while others are saying they were young men in the teenage yrs from the South. Most importantly Alshabaab hasn't taken any responsibility. Something tells me Mukhtar abu zubeir would not(given what he is dealing with) sit there and mastermind a suicide attacks to be carried out against his home, while he has the whole Ethiopian army to deal with at the same time. Something fishy here. I think SL needs to better protect the Somaliland citizens by being honest to them.

Waligeen iyo alaheen sharaf daro inta ah naguma dhicin. In maanta nalagu qoslo oo nalagu amar kutaagleeyo. Adeer sidaad ogtahay British saan qalalan ayaa looga saxeexay in aanay wadanka ku yeelan ama aysan sheegin ownershipkiisa. maantana mid nala mid ah ama naga liita ayaa Ethiopia nooga soo amar kutaaglayna. Dad masaakin ahna aan udhiibna maalin walba. Hadii aan kahadalna waxaa leedahay 'anti somaliland' ayad tahay.Somaliland cidna cid kama xigto. Adeeraday way usoo dagalaameen una soo dhinteen markaa aniga yaan la iga shekayn waxa somaliland dan u ah iyo waxii kale.

ps. horaan u idhi, Somaliland chance fiican ayaa lasiiyey dadka xukuma, laakin hadii maanta wax tan kafiican ay noo timaado waan qaadanaynaa. Taas ma xaaranba?

Reds! any red blooded somali should be happy today...i feel u homie! long live all somalis under one nation 4 ever.

hell...them old diapher rash clan cheerleaders can go to hell. lool.. its a new beginning!!

hello all somalis welcome back and lets rock!

Kamaavi   

Redka! Instead of telling the internet about it why didn't you tell the people over there ?

The internet does not care.

No really, it doesn't.

RedSea   

Originally posted by The Zack:

Tol raacis iyo Qaran raacis isku meel ma galaan adeer. Good night hadda waan sii seexane...

Ma qaran bilaa dad ku dhismaad aragtay?

Nin walba tol ayuu leeyahay, tolkaasina interest ayey leeyihiin.

NGONGE   

Red Sea,

You gave me a lot of emotional and nicely written hogwash without dealing with my question. How do you reconcile your support for Al Shabab with your support for Somaliland?

The comparison with Iraq, Afghanistan or Palestine is nothing but a red herring that is not really worth talking about in here. Somaliland wants to secede from the rest of Somalia. The Shabaab you support want one united Somalia (and probably a one united Muslim world if they can get it). Such a unique situation does not exist in the countries you listed.

Now, if Ethiopia is your enemy because you are Muslim maxa Somaliland kugo kalifay? There are countless people that hail from Somaliland who do not recognise that entity and rather prefer to support the Somali Republic (some even go further and support it in the guise of Al Shabab). Yours though is a queer case! You want to juggle both beliefs on the same hand.

I am truly confused with you, saaxib. Do you support Somaliland as a separate state or just as a place where your religious family lived? (eesh cala fan by the way, anka ma yehood ba na dhasha hada?) If the first, I shall still continue to pick on you but if it is the second I fully understand your position and respect it.

I am not sure why you needed to mention that I grew up in Arab countries or that I live in the West now. Surely logic is logic. I could have lived in Mars but that still does not stop me from seeing that you're not making sense. In fact, some would call you ungrateful when you consider the Ethiopians your enemies. Were they not the people that helped your SNM heroes (are they your heroes by the way?) fight the tyrant and save your land? Were they not the ones that gave you shelter in Addis when you were fleeing the fathers and grandfathers of the Shabaab you support today? Try to UNDERSTAND the simple premise here, saaxib. The vast majority that support Somaliland do so because they regard it as a separate country and consider Ethiopia a friend. If they don't, then they are as confused as you seem to be.

So, again, and ignoring the impartial guys above patting you on the back and telling you you're a true Somali on this thread (and a stinking secessionist on another), who do you support more? Somaliland or Al Shabaab?

I personally do not support the Shabaab and would not want to see them victorious. I believe them to be amateurish at best and a group of evil deviants at worst. However, I am a reasonable man and respect logically reached positions and strong arguments. I like Duke and the positions he takes because I can clearly see and understand where he is coming from (though I never agree with him). I feel the same about Kashafa (though I find his chest beating a tad juvenile) but, with you, I really have no idea where you are coming from. If it is the noble goal of Islam you are after (and since you are not blowing anyone up to get it) I would clearly understand your position and respect it (though, of course, I would think you are chasing rainbows there). But, still, for that to be true you will have to denounce Somaliland. I mean come on now, saaxib. What would you want with such a small project when you already confess to supporting a bigger Islamic one? Do you understand me or shall I start again?

By the way, Somaliland will always have dealings with the Ethiopians and do exactly the same thing regardless of whom is in charge. It all goes back to the original idea of Somaliland wanting to secede you see. It does not matter if Riyaale was in charge or your adeero. If they want Somaliland to secede they have no choice but to have friendly relations with your enemies, my fellow Somalilander. What will you do then?

** Goes back to watching Ben 10 with the kids **

Xidigo   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Red Sea

I am not sure why you needed to mention that I grew up in Arab countries or that I live in the West now. Surely logic is logic. I could have lived in Mars but that still does not stop me from seeing that you're not making sense. In fact, some would call you ungrateful when you consider the Ethiopians your enemies. Were they not the people that helped your SNM heroes (are they your heroes by the way?) fight the tyrant and save your land? Were they not the ones that gave you shelter in Addis when you were fleeing the fathers and grandfathers of the Shabaab you support today? Try to UNDERSTAND the simple premise here, saaxib. The vast majority that support Somaliland do so because they regard it as a separate country and consider Ethiopia a friend. If they don't, then they are as confused as you seem to be.

What is logic to you might not be logic to others and we all know why Ethiopia is your friend, it is because they provided You (SNM) with Military support to slaughter my people in the streets of Boorama, Dilla and gabiley . I am sure you are as guilt or even criminal as they are since you were supporting them with your hard earn money from Arab land. Somali_land will never get recognition, since they are punch of criminal who have dhiig Islam in their hands.

Let’s just wait and see the day Riyaale leaves that place I am sure it is going to be different Story.

:

"The SNM, spearheading an entire division of Mengistu's troops, slaughtered five hundred fifty innocent people in Borama, Dila and Zeila on February 4th, 1991. :mad: And when the SNM had occupied, with the "generous" assistance of these troops and had inherited the ammunation dumps in the north of somalia, the first step they took was a deliberate clan-cleansing of the non-Isack clans from their homes at Gebiley, Hargeisa, Arabsiyo, Eiragavo and Ainabo. To humilate further the clans in the north, they hijacked their elders and took them first to Harar (Ethiopia) in April 1991 and later to Burao where they were intimidated to sign a "compulsary declaration of independence" that has been concocted directly by "Mengistu Haila Miriam". Two ex-Ethiopian generals, violating directly the sovereignty of the Somali state, were directing that so-called conference at Burao. Thus, by carrying out these repugnant deeds that are contrary to whatever values or culture we shared as Somlis since the millennium, the SNM dealt a mortal blow to any bonds of brotherhood and sisterhood we shared".

Edit:

A/Y siduu xabash caawimo uga doontay ayay SNM cowards xabishada assistance uga doonteen.

Red sea, NG wuxuu ku leeyahay don't be ungrateful, You have to be grateful to the xabash for everything

Abtigiis   

Ngonge meesha wax kuma haysid. RedSea is one of the rare breed of Somali's who have decided to think outiside of the clan box! Our feature is in the hands of such people.

BTW, born-agains are more militant than the real landers. It is the " ye-dhil-atbiya" (the morning star sydrome) I mentioned before.

Fabregas   

^^Are you sure he is born again? :D:D I am starting to think all that neutrality talk was a diplomatic play.

@Ngonge, Shababs fathers? Like father; Like Son? :D